The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen
The dresses are a kind of vintage, and kind of fary tale so I thoguht it would look good on her and she can afford them too, monic do you like the tiaras? I think Mary would look nice on them it would be a change for her one more tiara to use, and again one of them it is over 1000 dollars only her can buy it!
I do like jewelry and tiaras but on one condition - they have to be simple like this one. Supposed Mary would put on the tiara and one of the dresses - she'd look like from a fairly tale then. As to the money, 1000 dollars is what a princess is able to spend - we can only dream of such pleasures!

Old 09-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
I do like jewelry and tiaras but on one condition - they have to be simple like this one. Supposed Mary would put on the tiara and one of the dresses - she'd look like from a fairly tale then. As to the money, 1000 dollars is what a princess is able to spend - we can only dream of such pleasures!
yes, we can only dream....wish we could be a princes for a day, wouldn't be something, I would love to step in msry's shoes for a day , her wardrobe ,, jewellery and stunning gowns! and may be a night with Prince Fred! he si so good looking!and looks so down to earth! but i just be content to try her wardrobe and jewellery! I tthink she is the most stunning princess of today

Old 09-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Mary is stunning when she dresses for formal occasions.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Nobility

Queens in waiting

Queens in waiting an article in the Macleans, Canada's News Magazine January 2011

They have pictures and short write ups on each Princess from Kate to Victoria, etc.
Mary was chosen as the Queen.

http://www2.macleans.../111129_queen9/

You can browse through their photo gallery for more of Mary and the others with comments.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottestreasures View Post
Queens in waiting an article in the Macleans, Canada's News Magazine January 2011

They have pictures and short write ups on each Princess from Kate to Victoria, etc.
Mary was chosen as the Queen.

http://www2.macleans.../111129_queen9/

You can browse through their photo gallery for more of Mary and the others with comments.

I have to admit: pretty dress, pretty jewelry, pretty shoes. Great, elegant look.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Royal Highness

That's not a surprise for me either but actually I'd put Mary and Letizia together - they both had the best gowns in my opinion.
As to Mary, the dress number 8 will always be my number 1.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I love that red dress. I loved it when she wore it before her wedding, and it has looked great on her with each subsequent wearing. Red is definitely one of her absolutely best colors and that style suits her.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Aristocracy

I agree with you Gatos, red is definitely a good colour for her!
The dress is absolutely amazing (one of her best)

http://www.fashionrat.com/images/pri...donaldson1.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/19748572.jpg
Old 01-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
Mary is stunning when she dresses for formal occasions.
Yes, I agree - she definitely looks stunning when it comes to galas etc. The red dress was simply gorgeous, fitted her like a glove and I just love her in red. But I have to say that in general I was a bit disappointed with the less formal outfits she wore last year, so when it comes to this poll Victoria and Mette-Marit would surely be among my personal favorites when it comes to Queens-to-be fashion-wise, too.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Gentry

Aw Mary..she's no Gilda {my Diva-Darling } of course..but she pulled off the red gown..just one thing,she needs to borrow my red Bottega Veneta clutch next time she wears that dress..listen to the experts, Mary and u'll be just fine, my dear.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Gentry

lady in red hmmm...... i still think it is a bit boring. let your inner punk guide you, mary!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Gentry

Aw Karel, meine liebe! U know how much i adore u n' ur posts n' everything u represent,my darling..but..with all due respect..i'll disagree..i already drank 2 Manhattans since i saw that Mary didn't accessorize that fab gown well..if she lets her inner punk guide her forreal, i'll become an alcoholic....lemme recommend a super fab stylist to her,p'leeez, mon cherie!
Old 01-19-2011, 07:02 PM
Gentry

c'mon, that can only lead to the better Seb! what bores me to death is that the new crown princesses are always playing it safe, safe, safe. safe and bo-ring. she here, she needs an explosion! what stylist would you suggest for the darling princess in red, my dear?
Old 01-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Gentry

Mine....he's amazing n' super duper fab {n' hot btw }..my prob is that nowdays Les Princess don't wear Haute Couture anymore..what a waste this world, makes me so depressed,meine liebe..
Old 05-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Serene Highness

Todays outfit

Mary alene til fest på Det Kongelige - Kendte - BT.dk
Old 05-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Gentry

Just stunning. And remember to click on the picture, and then on the arrows going in different direction to see a much larger picture of her
Old 05-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Courtier

I am so glad to see Mary back. She looks just as stunning as always. You would never know she just had twins. Amazing how quickly she manages to get back in shape.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Courtier

Princess Mary attending the Reumert Awards, 8 May 2011, wearing a navy blue Prada lace dress.

http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files...mbtscanpix.jpg

Same dress seen on the couple's official site:

http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/db/ima...2009_04_21.jpg
Old 05-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I do like the dress but it's a pity that Mary wore her hair down rather than pulled up as the necklines quite closed/tight.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Vull vieuw of the dress

Closed Thread