Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 6: January 2010 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally beautiful pics:

Full View -- Close-Up

Very elegant looking!

I like how simple everything was kept even though the dress was very simple.
The color is beautiful and glad she didnt match this look with black tights.
Matching the pale dress with black shoes, necklace and belt was very interesting IMO.

This new dress is very beautiful!!!!

Does someone know the designer???

Wow, I really like this look, very elegant appearance. Mary looks very harsh all black (hair, outfit) so I am glad she chose a light colour plus fitting accessories. The hair is very nice for a change.

Mary perfection! The color is perfect, love the jewels and shoes. This is the Mary I love to watch!!!!

Too gorgeous ...just love the whole thing even the hair is perfect for the outfit thanks for the posts.

Mary looks great, I really love this outfit, the overall look simply elegant.

This outfit is pretty in its simplicity. Shows off her slim figure too.

No ...a day event!!!

You're right. The reeption for Mary's patronages started at 11 am, Jan. 20. Hopefully, the moderators can move this to the appropriate thread

A very classic, elegant and regal look! Rich, sumptuous dark blue velvet with the short fur coat!

CP Mary looks absolutely gorgeous and regal!

She looks wonderful! Very pretty color on her. and I like the jacket.

Mary has scored a ten with me! I don't wear fur, but I do love this short jacket, it's very pretty.

I like Mary in this outfit. I think it's a classy look. and specially i love her jacket.

Very pretty dress, always one of thebest IMO, its also a very winter dress becuase of the fabric.
Love the tiara with the dress.
Hair front view looks lovely but it looks like two mini ponytails at the back which I doubt but thats the look we are getting.

No doubt, Princess Mary is like a goddess in this amazing evening dress.
I also love Mary's tiara, each detail tells about the perfect colour combination, the colours are rich. The excellent choice has been done by Princess Mary!

I absolutely love Mary's look, very simple but classy and superelegant, one of her perfect gala appearances.

That's one of my favourite dresses worn by Mary. It's a perfect winter dress. The cut is perfect on her.

She looks regal and elegant.I love the mink,although a little more longer ,better imo:flowers:

I agree with you both. I love the dress and the color but have never understood the need for those ornamental buttons on the front of the gown. I also would prefer that the fur would be a full cape rather than a short jacket with short sleeves -- it looks skimpy.

Love the cut and color, hate the "buttons". The cape is fine. I do so wish that the Queen would let her borrow another tiara, the Wedding tiara and the Ruby tiara are getting old, especially for a Crown Princess. Also, her hair and makeup are flawless.

The midnight blue velevt dress is always a winner for Mary and it is one of most worn gala dress but it is still perfect. I think it suits the diamond wedding tiara and the very simple jewellery she has on

This gown is absolutely stunning and she looks perfect in it :flowers:
The cut is beautiful and I agree that the midnight blue velvet is great for a winter dress. I also love the hairdo and the wonderful jewells (the tiara is so lovely), as well as the make-up. I´m just a bit dissapointing with the fur, somehow I don´t like the dark blue velvet with that fur, but maybe it´s because I don´t like fur in any form...:whistling:
Overall, it´s a wonderful look. Well done, Mary!

Fantastic dress for CP's figure. She looks very elegant. I'm not a fan of fur, but this one look good. Plus elegant hairstyle and her weeding tiara (I think than I prefer it more than the ruby set).

My goodness, she looks so regal. I love this gowns colour together with the fur and it looks perfect for winter. Every detail matches well, IMO. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom