Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 4: May - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lovely dress.
Mary looks perfect

This is beautiful, a very nice overall look. I'm not a fan of the peep toe shoes, but they're bearable without exaggerated soles and in the same shade as the dress... apart from that, everything here is quite perfect indeed.

This dress is perfect!! do you know the designer??

Mary was very elegant in London!

:previous: I´ve just found some pictures of the dress:D
Princess Mary Pictures - Princess Mary of Denmark Attends Bright Green Youth Presentation - Zimbio
The dress is beautiful. I´m not very fond of the colour, but somehow brown really suits Mary, and the shape of the dress looks nice on her.
The shoes are nice as well, but I don´t like them at all with that dress.

Adore the dress, new aswell, always like to see something new.
I agree that brown really does suit Mary, and the jewels on the dress give it that something extra. :flowers:

June 16, 2009 event - Brown dress was very pretty, the gold beads looked really nice and added alot to the outfit. Mary had a gold bag and miu miu shoes

She looks great.Loved the shoes.

I am completely in love with this whole look I wish it was mine.

She does seem to do that, doesn't she? But Mary also off-sets them with wearing comfortable looking flats for casual occasions; thereby giving her feet a rest! :)

I found out why I think the pink dress for the celebrating of Prince Henrik look better on her now. When CP Mary wore the dress back in 2005, she was about 5 months pregnant with Prince Christian! ;)

Even though she didn't have a big belly at the time, her waist line for sure was bigger than normal, as any expecting mum would experience. So now I know why the pink dress look more fitted and give her more shape now in 2009 than last time I saw a picture of her in that dress in 2005. :flowers:

I like the brown dress and the handbag is so cute. Shoes are nice but it does look like her feet are crammed in. Does it look like she has lightened her hair or is it just the daylight in this picture?

Mary is just a real lady and the purse and shoes are lovely.:flowers:

The shoes are similar to some from Prada which Mary has worn in several colours. I posted a bunch of links about this particular pairs many moons ago, but here is the less detailed version:

They came in a handful of colours, and Mary had them in maybe 2 or 3. They came in purple, hot and baby pink etc

she looks stunning in the Gala pics

Mary looks beautiful but what is Fredrik wearing?

Mary´s dress is very beautiful.
But I find quite strange to see Frederick wearing a traditional costume when Mary is wearing gala clothes :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom