Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 2: May 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the length of the dress. It makes a nice change from the usual "knee or ankle".

I really am in the minority this time aren't I?!?!
I really love the length of the dress, I think it makes the dress more unique and eye catching. The texture and colour are gorgeous.
All in all, I love it.

Well, here is some support for you Marmi, I like it very much as well.

I wish I liked the dress, but Mary....Studio 54 called and they want their clothes back! Not a very flattering outfit on her. She looked great at the cinema the other night so I'm not sure what happened. This dress along with her first outfit in Bulgaria makes me wonder if her stylist suddenly didn't show up for work? Please Mary, get back on track...and quick! I enjoy seeing you look like a million bucks and working the camera.

I love the dress and I think the lengh is just perfect, that is why I love Mary because she inovates, because she is in fashion and she is not afraid to wear something different :flowers:

I adore the dress at it's present length. The shape of the dress lends itself to longer lengths very well. I don't think that a shorter version would be as formal.

I agree I adore this on her the gown looks like sh eis sown into it it is soooo perfect. Love the shoes all of it gorgeous.

Ah thats better was wondering what was happening I'm not normally nearly entirely alone in my opinions!
I still stick to my guns, but it does make me wonder... lol

I adore the dress at it's present length. The shape of the dress lends itself to longer lengths very well. I don't think that a shorter version would be as formal.
I loved the dress. I think she looked great!

She looks beautiful! Love the hairstyle, the cut of the dress and above all, the color! Great choice!! Thanks Her Majesty for that picture!!

She first wore it for the Vogue photoshoot.

The one from the Vogue photoshoot was provided for her by the Australian team who interviewed her. The article mentions this. Also, it was a long gown rather than below the knee dress. Perhaps she liked the Hugo Boss dress gown and got one for herself after.

Yes very appropriate (meaning here for the event, her skin tone, and body shape etc)
Interesting background to the pic.
This is the only picture I've seen so dont feel I can comment more yet.

She's been looking fantastic in the evening wear department lately.

The dresses from her last two evening events were both fashionable and most important -they suited her. The colors gold and amethyst both suit her skin tone nicely, and her hair, makeup, and minimal jewelry have all been on point!

I cannot see very well the purple dress unfortunately, the picture is not very good! But I love the gold dress is one of my favorites dress although I think she will not recycle it so soon because is a eye catching dress!!! It is lovely and the lengh perfect, very actual and very fashion.

This dress is so beautiful on Mary. It fits her perfectly, and purple is one of the best colors for her.

She looks just beautiful in the black and silver. She has hit the mark lately on her evening wear. Bravo Mary!

She looks great in it, wouldn't mind having that coat in my closet!!

Very pretty & elegent coat. Its different for Mary IMO, but suits her well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom