Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 10: May 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks just stunning! Love her hair.. Now all she needs is a Tiara to go with those gorgeous earrings she is wearing!! Her wedding tiara just doesn't cut it anymore..

Beautiful dress and very-well chosen accessories.
I love how Mary decided to wear those particular earrings that "match" her sash.

Very beautiful and may I add that I adore her tiara hair; it looks like a French braid and the tiara nestles perfectly in it. It's not my favorite tiara, but when you have the appropriate hairstyle it's set off perfectly.

This is a gorgeous gown and the color and cut suit Mary perfectly. I love the jewelry she chose to pair with it and her hair style is lovely too.

This is Flawless!!! Dress is so pretty and I also love how she chose her aqua's to wear with dress. A whole different but equally as beautiful look from last summer. Mary is so perfectly groomed Always. I love this and always notice.

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how she has her hair, and the tiara looks very nice with this style. It would be nice if she had a tiara to match the earrings, wouldn't it?

Mary looked really beautiful tonight, not everyone can pull such a bright colour off but Mary certainly can.

Fantastic look-the color goes great with her dark hair, and the style of the dress is flattering without being bunchy in wrong places. Every inch a modern chic princess!

The dress is wonderful, bright pink looks great on CP Mary.
I am still not sure with the choice of jewelry, not matching earrings
look strange :ermm:

Great dress - one of her best, it was time to recycle. I agree that the beautiful earrings dont go with the tiara (that I find not up to scratch for such occasions considering what Margrethe or Marie are wearing).

I love this dress and Mary looks amazing in it! Great she brought it back!

What color is this dress really? Some pictures show it bright pink and some almost look red.

Lovely dress and a great color on Mary, glad she recycled this again.
I liked her hair do, very pretty as well as for the make up.

What color is this dress really? Some pictures show it bright pink and some almost look red.
It's a shade of pink.

I am not a fan of either nude or pink but I think Mary looked great at both dinners.
Never liked the matching of the blue earrings with the wedding tiara.

Idealy, I think the earrings should be worn as a lone statement (without a tiara), but I think they work 'ok' together.

Last edited:
:previous: I agree as the balance between the two is not right for me. But I do appreciate her attempt to match (although not an exact one) the earrings with the sash.

Love, love it all. Especially her hair and the terrific earrings. Think the tiara looks great with the great hairdo, brava Mary.

A Marie asks Stilfinderen (the style finder) in Billed Bladet #26, 2012 about the outfit worn by Mary at a WWF event at Fredensborg. https://picasaweb.google.com/100865900034584557354/MaryIMNster#5748643172599289346

The reply is that Mary wore a traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai gown.
It is a part of a collection called The Royal and it's designed by the Vietnamese designer Si Hoang.

Si Hoang explains that Mary and QMII ordered the suits during their visit to Vietnam in 2009.

A Marie asks Stilfinderen (the style finder) in Billed Bladet #26, 2012 about the outfit worn by Mary at a WWF event at Fredensborg. https://picasaweb.google.com/100865900034584557354/MaryIMNster#5748643172599289346

The reply is that Mary wore a traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai gown.
It is a part of a collection called The Royal and it's designed by the Vietnamese designer Si Hoang.

Si Hoang explains that Mary and QMII ordered the suits during their visit to Vietnam in 2009.

wow very interested, soI guess for her have special meaning!

Crown Princess Mary at the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games this evening, July 27, wearing a red dress and a cardigan:

** Full view **

I don't care for the dress, it looks rather frumpy, imo. The cardigan doesn't seem to go with it either.

She looks great in the red not crazy about the cardi

I love that dress! The color is lovely so is the cut & the length. I don't like the cardigan with it nor what looks like snake skin heels.

Frumpy with a capital F. I guess if you removed the cardi and changed the shoes like daz suggested, it may take off.

Love the dress, and that Mary is showing the colours of Denmark.

I love the color of the dress, but that's about it. The whole outfit just seems hastily thrown together and nothing really matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom