Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima looks good in that dress imo...she has great figure...and she can´t do anything for her feet/shoe size...though i agree...thsat her shoes look slightly to small

Actually, I like these peep-toes except for the size. Also, she's wearing ultra sheer nylons that are not even visible if one doesn't look too closely. I think they look alright, its with open toe shoes that nylons/stockings look terrible.

..as everything depends on view...look at Letizia, Rania, Mathilde and Victoria...they often show up in open toe shoes and nylons...other celebrities too...so its ok..imho

thanx for the pics..btw..

I wear 3 1/2 in. peep-toe heels & often times because of the height of the heel and standing, gravity tends to push my foot further into the shoes. It then looks like my shoes are smaller because my toes are hanging over slightly, when in reality its just gravity.

I am not a fan of the louboutins in this case, Maxima is one of those women who will wear these shoes at all cost, no matter if suitable or not. They do look too tight and I find this whole outfit something between strange and unapproriate, incl the colour & style of the dress. Flimsy hair :yuk:

I like the shoes. I think that they are the only rewarding part of this entire outfit. The dress is too tight and I think that it's rather unattractive. The sleeves are terrible and the material of the dress looks cheap.

Did she dye her hair darker or is it the light?

I like this look on Maxima. Her dress may have been a little tight (or it could have been the way she was standing). I think the coat and shoes looked great too. Her hair looked messy to me, and I didn't care for her earrings. I would have preferred her to wear something shiny, some bling! I love her in that red dress, although I am not a fan of the poofy sleeves. But red is an excellent color on her.

I like the simple black dress, that's why I think it required some refined diamond jewels & not these chunky earrings. JMO

her hair is just horrible. the dress is elegant and really beautiful. i wish she had a better hairstylist. I also wish she would use nicer and better-quality jewelry and not always that large platic looking necklaces and earrings.

Hmmm, I'm wondering is there ever an appropriate time for a princess to wear super large black plastic button earrings?:whistling: Such a nice dress on Maxima. Why ruin it with cheap jewelry. This seems to be an ongoing trend with her!

This is a nice elegant outfit, except for the earrings. :eek:

Her hair looks odd here, I don't like those earrings either. I agree with Dazzling - the dress, which is nice, would have looked better with some nice accessories.

Maxima looks great in a basic black dress always a classic. She's certainly developed a liking for large chunky earrings.;) Small earrings would have looked better for evening, diamonds would have looked nice or almost any gem with the black.

On anyone else, this dress would look horrid. But because Maxima has the vibrant personality and wonderful smile, she can carry this off. Not a huge fan on her hair with the two buns in the back, but it is interesting and looks good with the dress.

The cut of this dress is not appropiate for her, and the print doesn't help. The big bow at the back is just too much.:ermm:

This doesn't look good at all. Not even decent. Horrible print and it also makes her look huge IMO.

On anyone else, this dress would look horrid. But because Maxima has the vibrant personality and wonderful smile, she can carry this off. Not a huge fan on her hair with the two buns in the back, but it is interesting and looks good with the dress.

Yes, she has a big personality, so it's a look she can carry off. Her jewels are beautiful.

Great jewelry. I don't like the pattern of the dress - it's way too busy and doesn't do anything for Maxima's figure.

wow she is using a new tiara, i belived, at least i never saw it before on her! I like the dress, I cannot see her hair very well so i can not comment about that! I think she probably is the most heviest between the CPs, but she is tall too, I think she looks very nice!

This kind of pattern looks out of place here, IMHO. A pity - I like the colours and I think such a shade of blue really looks great with the tiara and earrings... Hmm... Still find it interesting, maybe some other pictures will change my opinion. :flowers:

The colours are pretty and vibrant, however the pattern is too busy for an entire gown. Perhaps if only half the dress were this pattern and the rest was a solid blue colour it would work better.

Yes fashion no no the cops should arrest her the fashion cops that is :lol: JK!If the print was on a diffrent cut maybe it looks like it cutting her arm! But I love her smoky eyes makeup check Atttttt:D

Omg i love that tiarra and eye rings sexi!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Maxima's dress. The vibrant color is great for an evening event. The pattern is busy but I think she pulls it off nicely.

I love Maxima's dress. The vibrant color is great for an evening event. The pattern is busy but I think she pulls it off nicely.
I agree 100%! And the sapphire jewels are great, glad to see her wearing a different tiara.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom