Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not care for her gown. The ruffle is just to much. Her tiara was beautiful. This is one of my favorite ones on her.

I would love the dress, if it were not a fish tail one.

Maxima looks amazing in her dress! I'll give her a 10. I was a little nervous seeing as what she has been wearing to events in the Netherlands but she did not disappoint. The color looks great and I love how the dress hugs the curves of her body.

Question about the tiara and necklace she's wearing. Isn't the necklace a part of the tiara? I think I've seen it as a double bandeau before... But I'm not familiar with royal jewels at all.

I agree with 4Pam: this dress hugs Maxima's curves so nicely! It's an exceptional piece IMO. All this lace - just WOW! The jewellery is amazing too.

One of my 4 favorites from today. I love when Maxima really does it up. Really stunning dramatic dress, and with the dutch diamonds. Wow! Hair and makeup..perfect!

Maxima looks lovely. The matching jewels really make the outfit sparkle. The only downside may be the color. I'm still thinking about whether or not I'm sold on it.

I'm not too keen on the colour but I love the design of it and how it flairs out dramatically at the bottom. It's very Maxima!

I have to say - I liked it definitely! Such a delicate fabric and as the color was rather plain, I thought that the bottom of the dress was just the right icing on the cake.
Maxima managed it to look quite regal, IMO.

I don't really like those gowns in as far as the bottom piece tends to widen the wearer but given her terrible chioces in every way lately I think she did well the wedding gown colour suited her at least. But again not her best IMO

I am so proud of Maxima!
She took a few step in the right direction, finally!
I liked her wedding gown...yes I could critique it, but I'm so happy she wore something nice that I cant say anything bad about it.

I liked the gown a lot. It's very lovely & looked very good on her. Also, I liked her hairdo.:flowers:

I liked her look. The top part of her dress was very stylish and nice.

Interesting that she wore a old Valentino gown to the dinner and concert - i always liked that dress on Maxima and it is good to see her wearing it even after a few years.

When i first saw pictures of Maxima at the wedding i was really impressed with what she had choosen to wear - thought the colour and lace effect suit her and the jewels were simpply stunning but then i saw the 'full lenght' shot and hated the fish tail bottom half

Maxima looks lovely. I like the elegant shoulder design on the dress.
I think the guys are wearing white trousers because they're in Greece and that's a common colour to wear there.

Wow! Maxima looks fantastic. Very mediterranean! Love the color.

'hold your stomach in please' too funny Duke!!!

Its going to be a fun 2 days for us fashion watchers. look forward to everyones comments!!

Maxima - your absolute top, first and most pressing priority is to get your hair sorted once and for all. Once the hair is finally under control, with her dazzling genuine smile she can wear a car rug and look great. But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get the hair in order without delay.

The outfit is okay, but not for this event.

Lovely dress, but she is overdressed for this event.

I am in agreement. The dress is lovely but not suitable for the event.

I´ve always loved this dress, but I agree that this time it looks a bit overdressed. Her husband is wearing jeans :cool:

I love her shoes. Strappy heels are always so fun!

I think Maxima looks wonderful. She looks overdressed because it looks like everyone is underdressed. If you compare her to Tatiana she fits in. Its a cocktail party for a prewedding event....why is everyone so casual?

I don't think she was overdressed, this kind of dress is very much the fashion these days for summer

Maxima looks amazing! I really love her dress, and the shoes are great!

I don't like the shoes with this dress - too much for me, and conflicting colors.

Well the thing about red is there are variations of the color. IMO its a different color of red for the dress, shoes and bag...so it kind of clashes. But I love the dress and the shoes. Just maybe not together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom