Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The colour looks fabulous on her. Very good choice for her but maybe not for this event if you look at the other guests.

Does anyone know the designer?

Last edited:
I think Maxima looks wonderful. She looks overdressed because it looks like everyone is underdressed. If you compare her to Tatiana she fits in. Its a cocktail party for a prewedding event....why is everyone so casual?

Perhaps because it's the wedding of the second son of a non-reigning monarch? Plus it must be really hot in Greece at the moment.

However, overall that dress is GREAT. I just think for Maxima it's a bit too short and compared with the other guests she looks overdressed indeed.

I love the dress, just not for this occasion.

Perhaps because it's the wedding of the second son of a non-reigning monarch? Plus it must be really hot in Greece at the moment.
I guess it was the dresscode and the guests were told not to dress too formal. - I was reading somewhere the wedding is supposed to be a little bit like the wedding in the musical MammaMia!, where the guests were also pretty casually dressed. ;)

:previous:

That sounds nice. :) Thanks for the info, HM!

I think Maxima looked wonderful, very bright, and it fits her personality. WA looks like such a likeable guy. Can't wait to see the wedding outfit Maxima brought! Hope she "dug" into that jewel case of the Dutch and pulls out some stunners!!

I like this dress, she looks better than the first time when I saw that outfit on her. color is perfect I only don't like the shoes.

I think the dress is fine. If it had been a long dress I would be more worried of it looking too formal. WA needs to lose some weight.

I think Maxima was one of the best dressed yesterday. But most of the dresses were quite dissapointing.
I think she looks thinner and the dress looks great on her, and I like the skirt and the colours :flowers:

On the contrary, I didn't like Maxima's dress that much (or the other time she wore it) and thought most of the other royal ladies looked nicer.

It's a pretty dress. I like this sort of skirts on her quite much and also her hairstyle looked nice!

I don't like this dress. The print on the top part and below are not matching for me. Her hair on the other way was very nice!

I thought Maxima looked beautiful yesterday. and since I've been very critical of her hair of late I loved her hair.
Dress was lovely and had perfect colors for Maxima. and of course loved the jewels!

I am in the "love the dress" camp, it looks great on Maxima. Looks like Maxima used the summer break to get some work done on herself, she looks very thin and very young :p

I'm in the same camp as the Duke. This looks wonderful on her! Very flattering

Maxima looks wonderful here. The colourful dress suits her pleasant personality IMO. Beautiful hair as well. She's in great shape lately - Congrats! :)))

I love this dress, suits her perfectly for this occasion. I'm glad that she made something with her hair, it looks very nice.

I liked Maxima's dress at the wedding she looked cool and comfortable and let's face it that is the main this in the heat liked the colour on her and loved the hair she looked gteat ..... a lot better than she has in the weeks since Victoria's wedding where her look has been more than questionable IMO this is lovely.

Maxima was stunning.:flowers:
It's really interesting how an outfit that on other women would be a disaster she not only pull it off but she is spectacular.:w00t::curtsey:
Maxima and Letizia were the best dressed on wedding night (IMO of course):winkiss:

I like Maxima multi-coloured dress. It suits her and she wears it well.

I'm a fan of the vibrant colors! She has the personality/demeanor to pull it off. She also looks like she's slimmed down. Bravo Maxima!

It's so interesting to see such differing opinions on this dress. I personally love it, the colours, the print and fabric.
And I don't think Maxima has lost weight, her face and upper body looks the same as it did at Victoria's wedding. It's the dress that does wonders for her figure, the tiers give her coverage just where she needs it as opposed to the dress she wore to Victoria's wedding which made her look thick around the hips and thighs.
Her hair and makeup were both very nice yesterday.

Maxima's dress was definitely the most beautiful one, IMO. I also like her curly hair a lot. But her smile is enough...:flowers:

I thought Maxima looked wonderful at the Greek wedding. It was dressy enough for a wedding and light enough to be at Greece. And I love her hair.

I am on the of the people who also liked her dress at Victoria's wedding. I don't think it made her look bad its the cut of the dress. I would have done a different color though.

But I tend to like Maxima's evening wear...its her day wear and definitely her shoes that get me going.

I like the dress, and she looked beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom