Who Would You Choose - William or Harry?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I were much younger Prince William. He's a more serious type of person. My kind of guy. He serious but he also likes to have a good time. He seems to have a balance between the two.

Prince Harry would find someone like me too serious and too much of a party pooper. He would tell me I need to relax and stop taking everything so seriously. I'm not an adventurous person. Prince Harry seems to be.

i will pick william he is so hot and looks like his uncle charles earl spencer
Girl.... You really do not know the definition of hot. :ROFLMAO:

If I had to choose, it'd be Harry.

Last edited by a moderator:
William will be King......Prince Harry for me he seems more relax and down to earth, oh and the abs :wub:

The younger William was hot, hot, hot. I mean when you look at his old pictures and interviews, just amazingly perfect.

today I'm sort of undecided. Prince William seems more intelligent and classic (which I like) but also kind of boring? Harry is fun, warm, wild, and is the cuter one now.

I think at the moment I would say Harry.

I've had a crush on Harry since I was 14! I'm almost 21 now. I'd have to say Harry. I always knew he is my type: fun loving, compassionate, goofy, handsome... what's not to love?

Oh, and the accent and abs don't hurt at all. :D

William but only by a slight margin-

Me personally, I'd choose William. Always had a soft spot for him, some may find him dull compared to Harry but he's much more my style I think...maybe I'm just dull myself! Lol!

Harry seems nice & genuine & well meaning but I just don't find him particularly appealing. So yeah William, receding hairline & all, for me :)

I was in between when I was asked to chose one of them, but Kate has chosen it for me. Harry, even William was closer to be the one I chose, but he is getting married, so no chances there - this is why I have chosen Mr Henry Wales :D

Definitely William!
Harry is just so....RED. :lol:

I would choose William, he seems to be more like myself. Relaxed, serious, committed and thoughtful.
To me, Harry seems like he is still sowing his wild oats and just wanting to have fun. He seems a bit too much of a loose cannon for my liking.

No question: Harry! :cool:

William is boring and he doesn´t have full hair.

No question: Harry! :cool:

William is boring and he doesn´t have full hair.

You have said it EXACTLY right about the hair. William will soon be bald more than hairy, unfortunately for him.
Does Harry even have that Charles-like "forehead corners"? I do not think so :D

William has his mother's looks, wittiness and compassion. He's the one !!

Harry

I'm sorry but William seems to be a dork. Even if I am his mother's age, he's a dork. He can't help it. He got both parents dorky genes [yes Diana had them too]. I think his life is that of a rat in a maze--no freedom at all. He is probably very nice and polite, but he just as blah as the sweaters he wears. Harry may not be the brightest light in the place, but he seems to be alive. William.....boring. I think Harry is caring, fun and (as much as is possible in their situation) happy with most of his life. William barely gets to choose which shirt to wear, poor guy! Of them all, I think Peter Phillips is the "best" though--grounded, decent, alive, sporty and free.

I would definitely choose William. He's intelligent and I'm attracted to brains.

I would imagine that most women would be attracted to the guy who hikes to the North Pole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the turn of the century Williams looks have gone down while Harry's have gone up. It's like they were racing in a "Who's the hottest brother" spring and Harry tripped William, jumped over him and William could never catch up. Plus there is the hair issue.
I used to like William but I have to admit, his brother has far surpassed him even if Harry is starting to take on some Windsor traits.

To each his own, but judging a man by his hair????

Well, seeing as William is married, I guess I'd prefer Harry.

Yep me too - Harry. He has a twinkle in his eye, a mischievous nature, wonderful SOH - and not bad looking for a reddie :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom