The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 21: December 2010 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to news appeared in the press, Sheikh Hamad and Sheikha Mozah of Qatar will visit Spain in April.

¿Y por qué Letizia no fue? · ELPAÍS.com

Of course now the (serious) media asks the question why Letizia wasnt there, the Queen was supposedly on duty in Greece, Inaki in the US and Elena is divorced.

If the King wants to dine with his children, why does he go to a public restaurant and allows HOLA to publish some pictures of the Borbon core family :whistling: no need to do this. Instead of surpressing any speculation about a family rift, the King himself is doing another public gesture, fuelling speculations about his relation to his daughter in law and why she wouldnt attend a family dinner along with the Infantas :whistling::whistling:

¿Y por qué Letizia no fue? · ELPAÍS.com

Of course now the (serious) media asks the question why Letizia wasnt there, the Queen was supposedly on duty in Greece, Inaki in the US and Elena is divorced.

If the King wants to dine with his children, why does he go to a public restaurant and allows HOLA to publish some pictures of the Borbon core family :whistling: no need to do this. Instead of surpressing any speculation about a family rift, the King himself is doing another public gesture, fuelling speculations about his relation to his daughter in law and why she wouldnt attend a family dinner along with the Infantas :whistling::whistling:

I don't see what the big deal is if Letizia was not there. This is a family outing & I don't see where the problem is. I know quite a few families who dine without their daughter/son inlays, no big deal unless the media wants to make a story when they have nothing to publish.

Maybe he was trying to quash rumours that he hates his son by dining with all his kids? One rumour at a time maybe his plan, he does have an enormous lot of them to address...

Princess Alia of Jordan and her twin daughters went to the zoo too !!

I don't think The King looks well,maybe its just the 'holiday beard' :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom