The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 21: December 2010 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke I agree with you and even more she is Queen Frederika’s daughter.

More pictures - thanks to Foro Hispanico
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9400/image512253591024x768.jpg
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5923/image512253621024x768.jpg
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6006/image512253641024x768.jpg

In context, especially the cover photo of HOLA transmits arrogance and provocation, lack of respect for people. If you want to support your daughter and her family, do it with more decency and discretion, not boasting. Its comes across like laughing at people.

This photo will one day haunt Sofia, I am sure.

I do not know how she is showing lack of respect for people and laughing at people in visiting her daughter and her family.

It is natural and human to laugh when meeting again with members of your family.

Are they planning to go to funeral on Friday??

There is no information in the web of the Royal House, these days Spain is changing the government so maybe we will know it last minute.

Spanish Royal family had good relationship with Vaclav Havel, in addition to several official visits, he received the Prince of Asturias Award and was invited to the wedding of the prince. He was also on holiday in Spain as guest at the royal residence of La Mareta.

I too was wondering if they would be (or someone from the SFR) would be in attendance?

Don't the Royal Family normally have a family reunion on Christmas Eve at Zarzuela?

I wonder if they all watch the King's Christmas Speech together?

Don't the Royal Family normally have a family reunion on Christmas Eve at Zarzuela?

I wonder if they all watch the King's Christmas Speech together?

Actually this year's news are a mess with Iñaki´s scandal, the press has many contradictions and does not know for sure who will have dinner in Zarzuela.

Imagen 23821 « La Familia Real se va al circo con un look paradigma de sobriedad | Divinity

La Familia Real se divierte en 'El Circo del Sol' -- Mujerhoy.com --

Família real espanhola diverte-se no dia de Natal - Caras.pt

According to this, Elena and her children are going to spend New Year´s Eve with Cristina and her family in Washington. And La Razon has written that the queen is considering the same. There has been many speculations of where Felipe and Letizia spent the Christmas, this article tells that they spent the Chrismas Eve with Letizia´s family and the other days with the Kings and Elena and her family.
Las Infantas Elena y Cristina, Nochevieja en Washington -- Mujerhoy.com --

Last edited:
Imagen 23821 « La Familia Real se va al circo con un look paradigma de sobriedad | Divinity

La Familia Real se divierte en 'El Circo del Sol' -- Mujerhoy.com --

Família real espanhola diverte-se no dia de Natal - Caras.pt

According to this, Elena and her children are going to spend New Year´s Eve with Cristina and her family in Washington. And La Razon has written that the queen is considering the same. There has been many speculations of where Felipe and Letizia spent the Christmas, this article tells that they spent the Chrismas Eve with Letizia´s family and the other days with the Kings and Elena and her family.
Las Infantas Elena y Cristina, Nochevieja en Washington -- Mujerhoy.com --

casareal denies that Queen Sofia or Infanta Elena have travelled to Washington
Casa Real desmiente que la infanta Elena y la reina Sofa viajaran a Washington en Nochevieja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom