The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 16: September - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For these who have a weight problem or who consider that the Princess of Asturias is a walking skeleton, hereby the pic of a marvelous woman who had been the muse of Hubert de Givenchy a so refined french designer, I called Haudrey Hepburn

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( private collection)

I have some trubbles to understand why the Princess of Asturias should be stuffed for being more fat when it's not neither her metabolism nor her silhouet.

Well, all most of us can do is to judge from pictures. For me, there are pictures where Letizia looks so skinny that it harms her overall look. I don't say she is sick or healthy because I don't know and I don't think it's sufficient to judge from pictures. There are plenty of examples either way where pictures were able to fool the public regarding the status of the health of a person. Metabolism may be a possibility but it's certainly not a proof of health since it has been misused as an explanation in the past too often.

When I say Letizia is much too skinny it's imply an observation and I would say the same about Audrey Hepburn, especially when looking at pictures when she became older.

Honni Soit Qui Mal Y Pense :cool:

Yes my Dearest, but you, you " vous y pensez", you are thinkin about:ROFLMAO:... If it's the reality, so what? better why they don't try to improve their image. If it's not true, but only the wishes of some very "accurate" observators, it's the proof that the King is able, SOMTIMES, to watch at his daughter in law as a human being, as a beautiful woman.

In a certain way, we can think that the King is not at all displeased to have as daughter in law a very beautiful woman with an horrible ironed hairdo, an awful ridicul casual shirt on a very surprising long skirt in colors witch don't match together because he is hating the" camaieu"- different shade of one color- too popular as eye catching, isen't it ? :D:sick::king3::tonks:

The blouse looks like a piece of the skirt so it looks Very well. The colour is strong and the skirt is lovely!

well, as long as she doesn't break the protocol I don't think KJC would mind what she wears, he's not a Vogue magazine suscriptor:cool:

Letizia looked very pretty, I love her oufit especially the colour! and the Queen was perfect, lovely!

I think both the Queen and the Princess looked very lovely. I loved the color of the outfit. We have seen Letizia in a lot of white or black, recently not to much color. So it is nice to see her show us some color. I'm not really understanding about her hair lately. I mean I was critical of her hair while they were on vacation but I kept reminding myself they were on vacation. This style is what she showed off over 2 maybe 3 months ago it hasn't changed. Just not sure why it's such an issue in recent appearances.

Who is the guy on the 2nd pic? At first I thought it was Andrea Casiraghi but it can't be him!:lol: There's no way he's in Spain now!!! He looks like Andrea w/ the blonde hair. I like Letizia's dress except for her hair. She can pull it up for a more elegant look or she could have curled it but her hair is too short for curly style. :ermm::rolleyes:

That guy is Diego Forlan, a Uruguayan soccer player who plays for Atletico Madrid.

although not my favourite, quite an adorable new gala dress for letizia. i think it would have looked a lot better with a nice hairdo. it quite reminds me of maxima's gala dress at willem-alexander's birthday. same designer perhaps?

El Confidencial Digital - El desaliño de la infanta Elena, sin Marichalar, durante su viaje a Nueva York

Infanta Elena's shady look during the USA visit

Elena went to Washington to the opening of a gallery and took the time to go to NY with her sister Cristina and her husband Iñaki, people saw her and wondered where was the super elegant woman we all know, some of them were thinking that Jaime was needed to make her get together:lol: :ROFLMAO:

(Not my opinion, I didn't see the pics to judge, all I'm doing is giving a summary of the article ;) )

The King will preside at the Council of Defense for the first time just before 12-0

The King will preside for the first time at the Council of National Defense, maximum organ adviser and consultativly of the prime minister as for defense, next October 10, 48 hours before the celebration of the National Day which the PP wants to capitalize by means of a mobilization of their sympathizers. The creation of this organ is foreseen in the Organic Law of National Defense, in effect from November, 2005, but slope of a decree that will be approved on Friday. The Meeting of National Defense, antecesora of the Council, met for last time in 2002.
(...)

The first one of these meetings, which will be simultaneously the solemn constitutive session of the own council, will be celebrated next 10th in the Palace of the Zarzuela and there is foreseen that the Prince of Asturias attends the same one also.

El Consejo de Defensa Nacional se constituye hoy, presidido por el Rey

The Council of National Defense is constituted today, presided by the King

The King accompanied by the Prince of Asturias, adviser of the prime minister will preside today at the constitution of the Council of National Defense, maximum organ as for safety, in a meeting to which they will represent Jose Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, several ministers and the military dome.

The safety politics and defense of the Government, and the Spanish participation in missions of peace in the exterior they will be the principal matters that will be approached in this meeting, as have indicated Efe governmental sources.

The appointment is at 18:00 in the Palace of the Zarzuela and for the same one the vice-presidents are summoned, for the prime minister, four ministers - defense, Interior, Foreign Affairs, and Economy-, the maximum military chiefs and the director of the National Center of Intelligence, between others.

Interstitial - Noticia
Don Juan Carlos, with uniform of commander in chief of the Armed Forces, has seated in the head of the table, flanked to its right by the Prince, also with uniform of commander of the Army, and to its left by the president of the Government. Although it does not comprise of the members of the Council, Prince de Asturias attended this first meeting.
El Consejo de Defensa Nacional se constituye hoy, presidido por el Rey

La política de seguridad centra la primera reunión del Consejo de Defensa Nacional. eldiariomontanes.es

Instituto Cervantes: aprender español, cursos de español y cultura en España e Hispanoamérica

The Kings will preside at the meeting of the Patronage of the Institute Cervantes in the Royal palace

Tomorrow on Thursday at 12.30 hours The Kings will preside at the meeting of the Patronage of the Institute Cervantes in the Royal palace

Their Majesties the Kings will preside tomorrow at the meeting of the Patronage of the Institute Cervantes in the Royal Palace, which also the Infanta Dona Elena will attend. The maximum governing organ of the institution will be informed by the director, Carmen Caffarel, on the activities developed in the last course and of the future plans of action.

I love the picture of Prince Filipe reached out his hand to the King's right arm.

lula, thanks for the pictures. Felipe looked so handsome in uniform.

The Kings and the Infanta Elena preside at the Patronage of the Institute Cervantes

IPApress

What Uniforms were The King and his son wearing and what ranks are they

Reina asiste concierto O.Donostiarra y Sinfónica Madrid,fin actos aniversario

Queen asists concert O.Donostiarra and Symphonic Madrid, end acts anniversary

A concert of the Symphonic Orchestra of Madrid and of the Orfeón Donostierra closes this night, with the assistance of the Queen and the Infanta Cristina, the acts of the tenth anniversary of the reopening of the Royal Theatre.

Dona Sofía and Dona Cristina have come minutes after 20.30 hours to the Royal Theatre where they have been got by the minister of Culture, César Antonio Molina, the manager of the coliseum Miguel Muñiz and the president of the Orfeon Donostierra, Jose Maria Echarri.

Thanks lula. It's nice to see the two of them out together. Cristina looks really well tonight :flowers:

HM Queen Sofia and HRH Infanta Cristina attend Teatro Real 10th Anniversary Gala in Madrid
October 11, 2007 - Teatro Real
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

What lovely photos, thanks for posting. The Queen & Infanta look wonderful, i wished to see Elena with them tonight.

How wonderful, a mother/daughter evening! :flowers:
It's really nice, since they share the love for classical music and it must have been a treat for both:)

I think in this pic you can see how much Cristina looks like her mother the Queen:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom