The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Nobility

beautiful photo,thanks ladybelline

Old 03-15-2007, 07:10 PM
Aristocracy

about her resembelance to the Queen,when i look at her picturs when she is far she looks like the Queen but from near she has something of Letizia in her face.

Old 03-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo
about her resembelance to the Queen,when i look at her picturs when she is far she looks like the Queen but from near she has something of Letizia in her face.
Yes you are right, She has her daddy color eyes, but the shape and the expression are from her mother eyes.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Royal Highness

To my looks myself I to the father.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Aristocracy

I am surprised with the things that can get to say people. A girl stranger? Please; the girl is wonderful; in that situation in which there are many cameras and people shouting his name, it is surprising the calm that the girl is; when other children would cry. So to let look for defects to the girl.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Royal Highness

good it is not either necessary to get upset already we know as are the journalists always remove defects from everything and of all and with leonor they are not less going to be, they have always said that Juan is very serious and I have photos that the boy leaves smiling and playing like all children the world.

the best thing is not to make them case..
Old 03-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
To tell the truth: Have you ever seen Leonor smiling so you know whether she´s got finally some teeth? You won´t find even one photo with her showing at least one tooth! IMO she´s in fact a strange girl. Always so without emotions.
On the christmas photo you can IMO only see a bit of glittering spittle on her lower jaw.
Why wouldn't she have teeth by now? She's 17 months old, that's part of a development of a child. They begin to erupt at 4-10 months with a complete set at 30 months. In addition, just because she's not smiley and chipper she is a strange girl? When I see her I see "surprised" and "overwhelmed" and those two are also emotions not just pleasure or anger or crying. We have different personalities which make us unique individuals. Take for example Amalia is obviously an outgoing girl something I believe she took after her mom, while Leonor seems like a serious and well-behaved girl (perhaps even shy like daddy) and that doesn't make her "spooky" like Jose said on the other board. That's just maybe her personality now. The thing is we don't see personal photos of Leonor shown by her parents like what Mary and Fred do with Christian playing and what not (also MM and Haakon with their children). Pictures of her are always when there's a crowd outside calling their names and photographers clicking away. We don't know how she is when she's in a different environment with people she recognizes.

Allow me to share that I used to work in a day care during college (major in Psych), and I've seen children who have different personalities. There are those who are rambunctious, talkative, extroverts, and those who are quiet, loners, introverts, just sit in their chair and didn't want to play with the rest, and no we don't think they're "spooky".
Old 03-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Courtier

She has her mommy beautiful and expressive eyes.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1094771501

Don't you think?
Old 03-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Courtier

I just visited the Infanta board, and someone posted photos of Leonor in the past year with different facial expressions. Talk about no emotions.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sorry, Girls you don't have understand nothing about the Infantita.

1. Leonor of today is not the same than these of her birth. We know that know because the nose' litlle angioma.....
2. Since a while she had only one leg ( happy near photo ) but thanks God, the Princes of Asturias have find a very good professional maker leg! Now it's ok.
3. The worst, her teeth!!! ( at least four ), they don't belong her, it's dentures which the Infantita is wearing only when she is outside of her dark palace(in wich she is living in black room linked to her chair) It's because that she is not going outside very often because, as you know, the babies prefer to play with their false teeth than to wear it correctly... It's very difficult to bring up an Infant of Spain, as you know, especially when she is a so beautifull little baby girl with blue eyes ( sorry, I forget she is wering blue contact lens exactly as her mother who is gwearing green contact lens)

It's so simple to say that Leonor is a so beautifull little girl, as many others may be and for example her cousine Irene who her is absolutly whithout any fault !!!

I'm dreaming!!!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:14 PM

Leonor is so beautiful, she looks like her mother with her father's eyes. I understand very well why thy want to keep her far from the press. They want her to have a life like any other baby girl while she is so young. The press will have so many times to take pictures of her. Some people just want to criticize them and the little girl. I think they are right just to see how she is growing so beautiful and very calm. She is lucky to have good parents.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Gentry

Is really cute, but I prefer Prince Chrstian is more handsome
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybelline
She's not smiling here, she just looks surprised, but still...look at her lower jaw ...
Link:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Old 03-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Monaco
Of course for you are, but I have to desagree with you, for most of the people who are in this threat, Leonor is the cuttest baby in the world, it is not necessary to say so, even you comment has something doubt.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:22 AM
Aristocracy

I'm so glad Letizia came along to mix her genes with that of Felipe's- as cute of a baby Queen Sofia was, and as much as her granddaughter resembles her, Letizia's genes make the difference. That is one beautiful little girl!
Old 03-16-2007, 01:31 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Froilan should't wear a shirt with the name GAP on the front! Royals shouln't wear trade marks stamp on their clothes that is publicityfor those marks!!!!!!!!
they'll wear whatever they want. they have every right to do so. yes, some of the companies may or will try to rip off some publicity from these royals who do wear their brands and brag about it, but frankly, it's nobody's business to tell the royals what brand should they wear or not. so just chill out.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Monaco
All the babies are beautifull, girls and kids, but if it's an obligation to compare them, it's better to do it in their same sex.

Yes it's important to know in the spanish thread that your prefer a danish little prince than a little Infanta, but, may be, it will be more accurate to make comparaison with Irene or Catalina - because they have quite the same age - it's a suggestion....
Old 03-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Nobility

I prefer our Leonor (boys are boring)
ImageShack - Hosting :: iceleonor3of8.jpg
Old 03-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
All the babies are beautifull, girls and kids, but if it's an obligation to compare them, it's better to do it in their same sex.

Yes it's important to know in the spanish thread that your prefer a danish little prince than a little Infanta, but, may be, it will be more accurate to make comparaison with Irene or Catalina - because they have quite the same age - it's a suggestion....
You always have the right answer Adelaide!
Old 03-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Royal Highness

my favourite is her cousin Irene she is really beautiful
Old 03-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Serene Highness

Wonderful pictures of the little Infanta. She looks like the american version of shirley temples. However I agree that she looks a lot like her grandmother the queen with a mixture of letizia.

Closed Thread