Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 16: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Letizia She looks So Casual & Simple & Beautifull , I Like Her Outfit More in Before Last Event in literature award , Thanx All For Posting

I'm impressed by her, she is really 'into' her patronage.

I've been impressed with her for a long time. She has impressed me, year after year, with her intelligence, humanity, sobriety and hard work. Together with her husband, she is today Spain's monarchy's best value.

Is this a patronage as yet? I havent seen much involving CNSE in the past.

I think the only "offiical" association is with the AECC as honorary president on a permanent basis (possible another one coming up with FEDER, rare diseases).

I like the idea of patronage and a long term commitment, but the SRF doesnt seem to do handle this like other royal houses, they rather seem to decided from event to event whether they get involved or not and who gets involved (eg after Letizia did the speech at the Rare Disease event in Berlin Elena did some of the next events on the subject).

<<< but the SRF doesnt seem to do handle this like other royal houses, they rather seem to decided from event to event whether they get involved or not and who gets involved (eg after Letizia did the speech at the Rare Disease event in Berlin Elena did some of the next events on the subject).>>>>

You are right - the SRF (at least since JC assumed the throne) has never functioned the way other monarchies do with patronages. It is in many ways quite unique in the sense that they usually share patronages or issues that need to be addressed.

Very slowly Letizia is trying to corner the patronages she cares deeply about. Cancer and people with disabilities being what are her main concern.

Unfortunately it's not up to her to take on patronages, it's up to the King. And the SRF is going to keep functioning the way el rey wants.

Its interesting how it will develop. With Letizia supporting the Cancer topic & Queen Sofia Alzheimers with patronage character its two issues that of course are important, but already have a huge lobby & huge funding since almost everyone of the public is affected (himself or knows somebody) and the awareness is already there.

It would be good to see some "forgotten" causes like rare diseases, mental health etc become the subject of a patronage in order to raise better awareness.

I guess one of the Infantas will "inherit" the Queen Sofia Foundation at some point, I do hope that the Queen's International Co-operations Visits will go to Letizia though, its something that she could do now already, but I guess its something that Sofia wont let go until she is not capable going anymore, no matter if Felipe is King or not. She's in good health, can easily go on another decade or even longer, taking the Brits as example.

The Queen Sofia Foundation is sill not as established as to be missed if absorved into another one. I truly doubt Elena, and certainly not Cristina, will be in charge.

If you look at the structure of the SRF, the infantas Margarita and Pilar mean little in that structure. A huge mistake IMO, specially where Infanta Pilar is concerned - that wonderful sweet, progressive and down to earth Infanta.

Sofia won't let go of any patronages relating to music or culture at all. Actually she won't let go being a Queen until she is dead - she has said so. Hopefully the SRF knows they've made a mistake with Letizia and would allow her to put her effort and patronage on the issues she feels deeply about.

Last edited:
Princess Letizia She looks So Casual & Simple & Beautifull , I Like Her Outfit More in Before Last Event in literature award , Thanx All For Posting

Is a tactic !!!For about 5 or 6 years was much frowned upon by some 70% of Spaniards, excessive exhibitionism of here clothes.Since then, she has used clothes most trivial, and increased the polls in his favor near the SPANISH people.So ... do not be surprised of the simplicity of the clothes of Letizia is a marketing tactic.

I've been impressed with her for a long time. She has impressed me, year after year, with her intelligence, humanity, sobriety and hard work. Together with her husband, she is today Spain's monarchy's best value.

You are talking out of my heart! I feel exactly the same.
In the beginning I was Pro-Letizia, simply because sooooo many people critisized her for everything she was doing or not doing, wering or not wearing - and I was for her, because I simply felt, this critizism is totally unfair. But year after year I became a more and more CONVINCED Letizia fan. Go on, Letizia, continue your great work!!! :flowers:
BYe Bine

You are talking out of my heart! I feel exactly the same.
In the beginning I was Pro-Letizia, simply because sooooo many people critisized her for everything she was doing or not doing, wering or not wearing - and I was for her, because I simply felt, this critizism is totally unfair. But year after year I became a more and more CONVINCED Letizia fan. Go on, Letizia, continue your great work!!! :flowers:
BYe Bine

I am in complete agreement,the scrutinizing of the press and constant negative comments on her couldn´t have been worse but Letizia rose above it and proved that she´s a truly a wonderful,hard-working princess who is taking her role very seriously!I am very excited to find out she has learned sign-language,it´s great that she has taken the time to study it to be able to communicate with deaf people.

Audience to a representation of the Foundation Másfamilia
La Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima...ndacion_masfamilia/20120322_MasFamilia_01.JPG

Audience to a representation of the Advisory Council "Madrid Woman's Week"

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20120322_audiencia_eu4all/20120322_eu4all_01.JPG

Audience to a representation of the participants in the project "European Unified Approach for Accessible Lifelong Learning" (EU4ALL)

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima...id_womans_week/20120322__madrid_womans_01.JPG

Princess Letizia Attends Audiences At Zarzuela Palace

Getty Images - Buscar: ESP: Princess Letizia Attends Audiences At Zarzuela Palace

La princesa de Asturias abre a la familia, la mujer y los discapacitados las puertas de la Zarzuela - Foto 1

PPE Agency

Princess Letizia of Spain attends audiences at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid.

Princess Letizia of Spain attends audiences at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid - Pictures - Zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia looked fresh and elegant in her pants suit.

Audience to a representation of the Autism Federation of Madrid (FAM) and Federated Associations, together with a group of severely affected people with autism

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20120330_audiencia_federacion_autismo/20120330_autismo_1.jpg

Audience to a representation of Grupo Senda

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20120330_audiencia_grupo_senda/20120330_senda.JPG

Audience to a representation of the National Association of Lawyers Against Noise (JCR)

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima...a_juristas_contra_ruido/20120330_juristas.JPG

The silver grey skirt and blouse combination is good. However, the cardigan, although very pretty with the lace front panels, does not go well with this particular look. A smart jacket would would have been much more elegant.

The silver grey skirt and blouse combination is good. However, the cardigan, although very pretty with the lace front panels, does not go well with this particular look. A smart jacket would would have been much more elegant.

I like this outfit very much, imho it´s better with this lace cardigan, than with a jacket, which would make it too tough and business like. This way it is elegant, but spring style, and very female.
Like it!!!!
BYe Bine

Last edited:
i love this outfit and lovling the shoes i'm a shoe girl

I Think Princess Letizia Looks Beautiful , and Her Outfit Simple Classic Looks Nice On Her , Thank you for Posting lula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom