Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 16: February 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked out Letizia´s calendar on late November. It seems that she didn´t have any event between November 20th and 27th. It could be.
But I think that a week is quite a short period , maybe enough for travelling to Miami, having a surgery, quick recovering and come back to Madrid, but I think something would have been notice on her face, as we did with the nose´s surgery.

I checked out Letizia´s calendar on late November. It seems that she didn´t have any event between November 20th and 27th. It could be.
But I think that a week is quite a short period , maybe enough for travelling to Miami, having a surgery, quick recovering and come back to Madrid, but I think something would have been notice on her face, as we did with the nose´s surgery.

But on Sunday 25th November Letizia, Felipe and the girls visited the king at the hospital, so she had even less time...

She visited the King in the hospital on Nov 25th (Sunday), so only 4 days between her 'acts'. Even she went to Miami (who knows if it's true or not), it could be for other reasons than a cosmetic procedure that she pretty much would have no time to recover.
Spanish tabloids are very yellow and stupid, some journalists just wanted their 5-minute fame without any evidence to back it up. Letizia has had acts every week except for official holidays, if she had long breaks like some other royals, what rumors would the tabloids make up ?

What sort of news paper writes a story on the basis of "may have" and then goes on the explain the reason for the "may have" trip? Is this a Spanish tabloid?

That's the norm in the Spanish tabloids. Some sections in El Mundo are very tabloid like.

Last edited:
It's a rumor launched by a gossip reporter, without providing any evidence or data... El Mundo and other media have just copied it. Each week they invent a different surgery, is becoming very boring.

There is a severe economic crisis in Spain, many become very desperate, one journalist colleague invented some rumors, the others wanted to do the same, there is much competition going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom