Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hispanidad

The Princess of Asturias accepts Honor's Presidency of the Centenary of the Association of the Press of Sevilla

Her Royal Highness the Princess of Asturias, Letizia Ortiz, has accepted Honor's Presidency of the acts that, on the occasion of the Centenary of the Association of the Press of Sevilla (APS), will take place in the Sevillian capital during 2009.

I am happy to see her doing solo activities
I like her way to dress, and most important her way to be, she is in same time very confident and very simple

I like the outfit of Letizia and she seems really happy with the event. I quite agree, her hair is definitely better this way. It's more polished now.

According to a survey made by the German newspaper Neue Post on the European real families, the wife of prince Felipe is, with a 23% the most valued by the Germanic population.

Attractive and the inner strength of our princess has been the main reasons to be the most admired in Germany. A change of look more favorable, released for months, and the interest with which it confronts the most delicate situations, has put her at the top of this survey.

That was a bit translation you can get whole translation here: AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation
just copy & paste address.

Last edited:
The Princess of Asturias will receive on Wednesday the maximum award of the Foundation ADA

The Princess of Asturias will receive next Wednesday the maximum award that there grants the Foundation ADA, company dedicated to the assistance to the motorist, for her labor emphasized in the areas of the culture, the science and the sport, it informed the company.

The president of the foundation, Víctor Montes Argüelles, will be the manager of delivering the prize 'ADA ORO' to Dona Letizia Ortiz, during a hearing deprived with the members of the Patronage and of the Council of the Foundation in the Zarzuela Palace.

MonarquÃ*a Confidencial

On Wednesday, the 27th of February, 2008

HEARINGS IN ZARZUELA PALACE

11:30 - REPRESENTATION OF THE FOUNDATION OF HELP TO THE MOTORIST (ADA), presided by D. Víctor Montes, does delivery to her the ADA of Gold.

12:00 - REPRESENTATION OF THE FEDERATION OF SCOUTS's ASSOCIATIONS OF SPAIN (ASDE), presided by D. Julio del Valle.

12:30 - PATRONAGE OF THE FOUNDATION LETICIA CASTILLEJO, for the investigation against the cancer, presided by D. Adolfo Castillejo.

MonarquÃ*a Confidencial

On Wednesday, the 27th of February, 2008

HEARINGS IN ZARZUELA PALACE

11:30 - REPRESENTATION OF THE FOUNDATION OF HELP TO THE MOTORIST (ADA), presided by D. Víctor Montes, does delivery to her the ADA of Gold.

12:00 - REPRESENTATION OF THE FEDERATION OF SCOUTS's ASSOCIATIONS OF SPAIN (ASDE), presided by D. Julio del Valle.

12:30 - PATRONAGE OF THE FOUNDATION LETICIA CASTILLEJO, for the investigation against the cancer, presided by D. Adolfo Castillejo.

Thanks for the info. I always thought audiences were a bit longer, 30 min is really quick! Do you know what the content of such an audience is? I thought it also included a little presentation from the group being heard about their cause but 30 min gives hardly room for anything else than meet & greet.

Thanks for the info. I always thought audiences were a bit longer, 30 min is really quick! Do you know what the content of such an audience is? I thought it also included a little presentation from the group being heard about their cause but 30 min gives hardly room for anything else than meet & greet.

This type of hearings have always this duration. The members of the Royal Family are in the habit of receiving the reports and the information about them, are before informed and what they do normally is to present their activity or the project for that they look for support. For what comment the persons who come to the hearings, the members of the Royal Family are in the habit of being already perfectly informed about the work of the group to which they receive, for what must be more a greeting and an exchange of questions or doubts.

This type of hearings have always this duration. The members of the Royal Family are in the habit of receiving the reports and the information about them, are before informed and what they do normally is to present their activity or the project for that they look for support. For what comment the persons who come to the hearings, the members of the Royal Family are in the habit of being already perfectly informed about the work of the group to which they receive, for what must be more a greeting and an exchange of questions or doubts.

Thanks lula. It must be like this as the duration of each meeting is 25 min max - the hearings are back-to-back, without even a short break.

www.cuencainformacion.com // primer periódico digital de Cuenca

D ª Leticia Ortiz will receive to the Foundation Leticia Castillejo

Next February 27, Wednesday, at 12 a.m. ' 00 hours, Her Royal Highness D ª Leticia Ortiz Rocasolano, Princess of Asturias, will receive in hearing deprived to the Foundation Leticia Castillejo Castillo, as well as to the Vicerrector of the Campus of Cuenca and of University Extension, as Employer of Honor of the Foundation.

Together with the principal investigator of the project who develops in the Regional Center of Biomedical Investigations of Albacete, Ricardo Sanchez.

Her Highness the Princess of Asturias is interested in knowing the activities that develops the Foundation and the scientific advances achieved with the helps financed by the same one in the University of Castilla La Mancha.

Princess Letizia attends three audiences at La Zarzuela Palace in Madrid: Automobile Foundation, Scouts Federation and Leticia Castillejo Foundation.

PPE Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
People often say of Royal Families 'Oh they don't do very much, just spend a few minutes meeting people and having lots of lunches and dinners'. But it sounds as if the Spanish Royal Family are like the British one. They put in a lot of work, out of sight of the cameras, reading up about who they are meeting and what their organisations do, so that they can be well informed during the meetings. They will also need to learn the names of those they are meeting and what their position in the organisation is. It would never do to get people muddled up!

I think she looks very happy, and her hair is growing! yay :)

I kinda like the soft pink/gray ensemble. However, the stockings! I think it would be better if she lose those ugly stockings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom