The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 08:14 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I just read the article and they dont have any probe that The Princes have a house in Mozambique, so I think it´s just a copy article.

Lula, Did know the photographers that the Princes and Infantas were at San Rafael Hospital?

Old 12-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
I just read the article and they dont have any probe that The Princes have a house in Mozambique, so I think it´s just a copy article.

Lula, Did know the photographers that the Princes and Infantas were at San Rafael Hospital?
If the information appears in abc, it means that someone saw them, but I do not believe that the photographers were managing to arrive to do the photo. Often someone sees the Princes in public places in Madrid, and commentaries appear in the press, but normally the photographers are not capable to do the photos. Last year they did a visit similar and there were no photos.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:23 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
i would not believe that. it might as well be true, but i would have not thought the king would have allowed an "excess" in that sense. the dutch or the belgians have had longer-lasting monarchies, have more money and their societies are much more tolerant, which is not the case of the spanish monarchy: it's relatively new, with not as much power or social acceptance as the other two and they have always wanted to have a low-key attitude with a relatively low expenditure.
Spain has more years as a monarchy than as a republic.

I am glad the Princes wont buy a house in Mozambique... Now it's seems all royal families are interested in Mozambique, how weird.
Why would they need/want a house there anyway? They can spend vacation everywhere they want, why would they want to confine to just one place, especially if this place is still an insecure country?
Old 12-27-2008, 04:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

The sailing events over the summer in Mallorca seem to be the 'official' events for the Kings and the Princes, thus the Princes only have about 2 weeks free time left. Why would they want to buy a holiday home so far away they possible only spend 1 or 2 weeks there each year ? There were reports in the Spanish press last summer that Inaki bought apartments in Mallorca, I doubt they would buy another house in Mozambique.
Can any Dutch poster verify that there was indeed the news in the Dutch press about the Belgian and the Spanish heirs buying houses in Mozambique ? Those Spanish gossip websites are not reliable, they often made up stories based on hearsays.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:36 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

The only thing I heard was that there were other Royals interested. Maybe they said the Belgian and Spanish couples, but I didn't hear it.

Josette
Old 12-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I seem to remember an earlier report that it was Cristina and Inaki who were interested in the Mozambique holiday home, not Felipe and Letizia.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Nobility

I have seen the Princes of Asturias in tv. They was walking with Leonor and Sofia on the street. I hope to have more information and photos about it!
Old 12-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia with Leonor and Sofía went to the circus in Madrid

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...08d551398g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...08d5510dag.jpg
http://estaticos.20minutos.es/img/2008/12/29/912487.jpg
Old 12-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Nobility

Thanks Lula!
I´m looking for the video of the princes that I have watch in tve news, do you know where can I find it?
Old 12-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Gentry

IPApress
Old 12-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe with kids went to circus www.myroyal.wordpress.com
Old 12-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabell View Post
Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe with kids went to circus www.myroyal.wordpress.com
Thanks for the pics. I always thought Infanta Sofia has short hair but after looking at the pictures, she has almost the same length just like Leonor. Looking back at the Christmas cards, her hair was just tied at the back so it looks like she has short hair.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

ABC/Las Infantas, una tarde en el circo
I´m sure the whole family had a great time at the circus, nice to see them all together.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
Thanks Lula!
I´m looking for the video of the princes that I have watch in tve news, do you know where can I find it?
Video of news
TVE a la CARTA
You can watch the images at minute 38:40

Video A3
http://www.antena3noticias.com/Porta...fantas/4164479
Old 12-30-2008, 05:03 AM
Serene Highness

It's great to see the whole family!!
I love their prink boots! so sweet! but Leonor has straight hair now! I prefer her with curly hair!
Sofia is a real bautiful little girl!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 12-30-2008, 05:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photo of Letizia and Leonor at the web page of Semana:
Semana
Old 12-30-2008, 05:24 AM
Serene Highness

thanks so much for all the photos and videos, it's lovely to see the 4 of them together again. The girls are so precious, cannot believe how much Sofia has changed, she's beautiful. Leonor is lovely as always!
Old 12-30-2008, 05:25 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Photo of Letizia and Leonor at the web page of Semana:
Semana
Thanks LadyFinn. Leonor looks lovely in that red coat, any idea as to when this picture has been taken?
Old 12-30-2008, 05:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
Thanks LadyFinn. Leonor looks lovely in that red coat, any idea as to when this picture has been taken?
Here you have more information, the article os Semana is about the visit to San Rafael Hospital

The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 20: July 2008 - December 2010

According to Hola, the Princess, her mother Paloma and her grandfather Francisco went with the Infantas Leonor and Sofía to the circus.

Closed Thread