Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 9: February - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
This is like the super short version of what happened, but if I would have written it as soon as I got from the gallery but hubby convinced me not to, imagine, I would have written like 10 pages or something like that!:lol:
:lol: I can easily imagine how much you would have written at that moment, I'm sure everyone in a similar sitution would have done so, and even if you had, we would have enjoyed it as much as your short report. You made it possible to give us a little feeling of having been there as well. Thanks a lot for that, dear Cris! :flowers:

I moved posts about Infanta Cristina's visit to Jordan to Infanta Cristina visits Jordan thread.
Please, make further posts about Infanta's visit there. :)

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, Spanish Forum Moderator

wonderful shots thanks for the links. Galerías de imágenes=
3rd photo in fanletizia post
most fantastic beautiful roses (they are roses aren't they) OMG so unusual and gorgeous fitting for this lovely princess. imo juan looks alot his grandmother sofia, he's getting so "young man looking" i'm afraid i don't keep up closely-how old is he? loved irenes little pigtails, wouldn't you love to see he interacting at home with all those brothers, bet she keeps em jumping ;)
Cristina glows with happy motherhood and it's cool to see all the open affection and "normal" parenting. this family makes me smile everytime, thanks again.

Thanks for al the wonderful pictures - PPE Agency also has a little gallery of pics. Little Irene's hairdo is too cute, her hair is getting longer and that's so sweet :)

Thanks for all the great pics! It's great to see the two cousins and all their beautiful kids together. Too bad the rest of the SRF wasn't around to celebrate with either Cristina or Irene.

Yeah, I would have loved to see Leo and Irene together along with Carlos Jr driving their parents and elder siblings crazy:lol::wub:

On her birthday Infanta Christina and her cousin Princess Alexia took the children for a day out in Barcelona.
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Radial Press/BCN.

La Monarquia

feliz cumpleaños!!! happy birthday!!

pic.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics!!:flowers:
She looks stubborn but she is so cute!!

you're welcome Lu!:flowers:

Irene seems to be a handful, her brothers must have taught her a lot of mischief!:devil::innocent:

Irene is so cute! Does Miguel go to a different school than Juan and Pablo?

Thank you very much lula for the pics!:flowers:

I really like that jacket she's wearing, gold suits her well:)

Thanks for the pics. Cristina looks better at this act than she has done for a while. I really like her jacket :flowers:

Thanks for the pics! I really like her hair that way. Does anyone know of a video of the speech?

Thanks for the pics. Cristina looks better at this act than she has done for a while. I really like her jacket :flowers:

I totally agree with you sofi!
This jacket is a breath of fresh air in between all that white she's been wearing lately:lol:

Oh my god, these pics are so extremely cute again, thank you very much dear Cris!
It's always so funny to see little Irene trying out her own ideas ;) and once again
she's so sweet with her little hairstyle. Wonderful! :)

..::Crónicas de Lanzarote::..

The Duke of Palma, Iñaki Urdangarín, visit Yaiza next week

The Duke of Palma, Iñaki Urdangarín, will travel next week to Lanzarote invited by Yaiza's Town hall to give a conference on managerial strategy and promotion of sports events. (...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom