Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 52: June 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These two will be on holiday in August, though. Isn't that when the SRF take their vacation? Maybe those that are on holiday now will be hard at work then.:flowers:
Felipe and Letizia maintain one of the busiest schedules of all the European CPs all year round.

IMO, some of their counterparts would have to work 24/7 to be anywhere near as hard-working.

I've just seen their new agenda for next week. Is it their last week of work before holidays??

Felipe and Letizia maintain one of the busiest schedules of all the European CPs all year round.

IMO, some of their counterparts would have to work 24/7 to be anywhere near as hard-working.

I so agree, and that is a strong reason why I like Letizia so much as a Princess. I belong to the group of persons who thinks royals should give the example. They are humans so obviously they will fail sometimes but failures or mistakes should be exceptions, not the rule. Letizia and Felipe do care for their work for Spain, they do their best to behave and look professional and dedicated. They are always busy, have a lot of events to attend.

I just hope they enjoy their vacation, they deserve some days of rest :flowers:, i just can't wait for the pictures :D

Warning

All post regarding speculations about Princess Letizia's sugery and replaies to those posts have been deleted, as they are just pure speculation, and of course off-topic.

The following rule should be kept in mind when posting information that may not be factual:

• Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
For clarification, we also have a FAQ about this issue in our list of Member FAQs:

Our rule about speculation is intended to prevent tabloid-type flights of fancy which often slip into outright fantasy and sometimes even libel. While we realise that much of the information posted in the threads is based on reports in the media which we can't verify, we expect posters to base their statements on published reports rather than on wishful thinking or unsubstantiated hearsay. The forum moderators have the final say about whether posts are unacceptably speculative. Disagreements with moderator decisions must take place via private message, not by arguing in the threads and certainly not by reposting deleted material.

All post containig this kind of gossips and speculation will be deleted without notice.

Last edited:
thanks for the pics!!

they both look great!!!

I read an article on another forum about this meeting with the directors of cervantes institute: the crown prince couple will go to India next october or november to inaugurate a new Cervantes institute in New Delhi!!

All posts about Letizia's Fashion have been moved to this thread:
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: June 2009 -

Please keep in mind this is a Current Events only. Future posts about Princess of Asturias's Fashion choices or remarks about it should be posted in the right thread.

Last edited:
Is that an ice cave they're visiting?

One photo from today:
Vanitatis
Letizia and Felipe seem to be in a very good mood today. Maybe they know that soon they will have their well deserved vacation.

Not yet :), they still have a 3-day trip to Romania next week. They always enjoy talking to the young colleage kids.

Not yet :), they still have a 3-day trip to Romania next week. They always enjoy talking to the young colleage kids.

How long will they be on vacation, anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom