Crown Princess Mary Picture Thread 1: October 2004 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Wherever it is from, Mary looks wonderful. :flowers:

God i really envy princess mary at her age having 2 kids already she still looks great and sexy.. i wonder what is her seceret...

<remove comment - JessRulz> Gym instructor, nutricionist, dermatologist, image assesor, designer clothing....etc

Last edited by a moderator:
<remove comment - JessRulz> Gym instructor, nutricionist, dermatologist, image assesor, designer clothing....etc
I agree, she probably has all that plus she does not have to do the house work, food shoping, cooking, ,etc......

I agree, she probably has all that plus she does not have to do the house work, food shoping, cooking, ,etc......

Which makes her like the other crown princesses! Perhaps Mary is very happy and that helps her to look as good as she does:flowers:

Actually...I will very happy not doing house work, food shoping and all those stuff. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God i really envy princess mary at her age having 2 kids already she still looks great and sexy.. i wonder what is her seceret...

I know, although I think she's a bit on the thin side, she looks fabulous and motivates me to get in better shape.

The photos of Mary are wonderful. I agree lumutqueen she does have an amazing smile, she is just so natural and really shows her charming self in these photos.

Billed-Bladet has some photos that compare the current styles of Crown Princess Mary with Queen Margrethe:

Billed-Bladet - Mary smuk som svigermor - se sammenligningen!
Wow! Margerethe was amazingly well dressed as a young queen, it's a shame though, she stayed style wise in the 70's and 80's

I just been myself throught a dental mal practice and I became obscese with smiles since mine was destroyed it took 5 years to re-build it with some surgeries , so you can imagine how do I look for nice smiles and I always thought Mary has a perfect smile, i do not see where they stick out,, please if you have a photo to show it, becasue the collection of the photos that i have from her smile they are all perfect teeth!!!!!!!!!!1
Working in the dental esthetic feild I can tell you that Mary's teeth are very well kept and she probably has had some light esthetic work done since marrying/being engaged to the CP. I don't think we can get any better than this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks so healthy, this I'm sure helps with her beauty.

Mary has become very at ease with her position now, maybe motherhood has done that!:)

Mary has matured. She has a halo that is earned through time of being a faith for all her people. I can tell from looking at her pictures that she is true and earnest a soul. Her beauty is shone through graces detailed by her many workings. Her outpour for her people and for her land and for every person of this World is noticed time and again by the forces delegated upon creation who bestow us life and glow. It is truly beautiful to see someone cherished and gifted so, as is Mary the heir to the throne. I really like her and all the Royals. Sometimes to me it is a wonder how God has chosen for the land to be splendor through the givings of the like of a King and a Queen. Indeed it is a marvel. And for that this place is fun. For you see the life of a relic that use to bestow about all the land. Awe inspiring and gracious. I hope they do well and that the Kingdoms return to all of the lands once led by them. I love Mary's will. May she and the Royals keep the light in their eyes.

Wow Penny Royalty that was really inspirational and poetic sounding. Nicely said. :heart:

I agree Penny Royalty also Mary is a highly intelligent woman well educated and from a motivated home, DRF is IMO extremely lucky she decided to take it and them on. She said in interview in Australian Woman's Weekly she had to believe in herself after the emotional attachment to Fred took over. I think this is also from a homelife that prepares their children for life on life's terms the Donaldson's have much to be proud of not just Mary but in their parenting skills.... BUT this is ONLY IMO.

what I like most about Mary is she is very real. She looks like an attractive thirty something woman, she is intelligent and looks amazing in these pictures but not in that plastic way that some royals have. She works hard for her causes, dresses beautifully, takes care of herself and achieves a believable beauty which is underscored by her down to earth Aussie upbringing. I like that there is no false modesty. I agree the DRF are lucky to have her as she has made a fantastic CP and will be a great queen for Denmark one day.

Thanks for sharing the links to the pics, many I had never seen before!

Mary definetly as matured and seems happy/confident in her position.

That's a nice picture gallery. Thanx Juanita. I thought pic #9 was funny with Frederik holding his hands up like binoculars. :lol:

Beautiful pictures, Mary and Frederik are so made for each other. :p

What a great gallery of lovely photos, thank you Juanita.
Mary has a wonderful smile, and they are a charming couple.

Some really stunning pictures, Mary is true elegance. :flowers:

Oh I really love this woman and her elegance. She's really absolutely best thing that happen for Denmark :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom