Crown Princess Mary Picture Thread 1: October 2004 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the topic, but what does this weeks issue of Billed Bladet say on the front cover.
Wonderful article thank you.
x

I haven't been on this board for ages - so I've spent a lovely fifteen minutes or so having a look around Mary's area and this thread in particular.

Thank you for sharing such GREAT photos everyone! :flowers: :wub:

This article says, " Mary, More Beautiful Than Ever":

Billed-Bladet - Mary smukkere end nogensinde

It says that after two births, the role of mother and princess has made her even more beautiful.

Yes, I also agree that she looked lovely and seemed happy in these photos. As a side note, I love it when she wears a neutral-colored shoe with a black outfit. I think it's quite sophisticated.

Your right. She does look stunning after two kids, being a mother and a princess.
A beautiful article and i love the dress.
X

I don't like her hair this color. Seems to "wash her out" complexion wise. Didn't she dye her hair reddish when the family went on their ski vacation this winter? It looked ok then, but not so good now!

my goodness, she really had a transformation, great photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 thank you for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO she has become more refined , but has lost her natural smile, it's now all very posed and put together, not very natural..

IMO she is very poised and polished now - but not as natural as she used to be as wombat said.

It seems she is very concerned about how she appears in the media and likes to control her image to the extent it stops her acting as spontaneously as other princesses such as maxima.

Exactly what I meant to say Kathl29, the need for control is obvious IMO and it takes away that relaxed selfconfidence you are so hoping to see....

I think Mary has the most wonderful smile and I think if look at all the photos and not just one or two she smiles as happily and brightly as ever, with all the selfconfidence and charm anyone needs.

I agree ellechrie she is very beautiful.

I think Mary smile is as beautiful as it was before she became a CP. She has kept her natural self and just learned when to up the came in the fashion stakes.

I really love seeing her with children. The pictures are very cute.

Very nice earrings. Are they new? I don't remember them...

Mary looks very regal in deep blue gowns...

And she has changed also her make-up, it;s more darker...

:previous:
I don't think the earring are new. And I can't see that Mary's make up has changed, it's as subtle and delicate as ever. :flowers:

She does look incredible beautiful and very regal in those photos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom