A Girl for Floris and Aimee - Magali Margriet Eleonoor: October 9, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the new parents!! The name is very different, but, I like the way it's pronounced.

well, yippee for a new baby girl!!!:fireworks:
Boo! to the name. Don't like it at all.:nonono:
Reminds me of the name of the little jungle boy that comes out in the Disney movie "Jungle Book".:lol:
But that's JMO.

Magali..weird at first sight, but decent. Has an upbeat kind of vibe that I quite like.

Better in any case than the Zaria/Alexia/Luana weirdness - names that would work great for 'waitresses' in, forgive my opinion folks, one of those maybe-not-so-decent drinking establishments. Good for Floris and Aimee for not going with that. Magali is a name that's presentable I think. Still don't like it as much as something like 'Emma'.

Congratulations to the new parents !
I like the name Magali , but it's not royal...

It's just so funny , that this firstborn child is ... a girl again:wub:

Just like Anna , Isabella , Eloise , Amalia , Luana , Emma and now Magali !

Congrats to Aimee and Floris!

A very unusual name.....but one that appears to have some meaning to the parents.

Congratulations to the couple!!! Magali seems like a spanish name not french. Anyhow very nice choice although Eleanoor? Is that the correct spelling?

While I really like the middle names I am not too fond of the first name... Well, if Floris and Aimee like it that is all that matters!

I have only seen the second middle named spelled Eleanor or with an e on the end. Is it common in the Netherlands to spell it Eleonoor?

Anyhow very nice choice although Eleanoor? Is that the correct spelling?

Another poster on page 2 said that the spelling is the Dutch spelling. It's also the name of Aimee's mom.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Hmm...Very unique name. I think I like. I can't wait to see pictures of Ms. Magali!

Congratulations but I'm not sure if I like or hate the name. :flowers:

Better in any case than the Zaria/Alexia/Luana weirdness - names that would work great for 'waitresses' in, forgive my opinion folks, one of those maybe-not-so-decent drinking establishments. Good for Floris and Aimee for not going with that. Magali is a name that's presentable I think. Still don't like it as much as something like 'Emma'.
I agree. Especially Alexia and Luana .. uugh :neutral:

Thanks a lot, Lucien!
Oh, little Magali is an adorable doll! Her face expression is just :wub:!
I always knew that this baby is going to be a beauty!

I agree. Especially Alexia and Luana .. uugh :neutral:

It's interesting how people from different countries react to some names. For me Luana is a beautiful name. Maybe it doesn't seem regal but I don't like Elizabeth, Margrethe/Margareth, Louise and others royal names and I'm tired of them.

But I don't like the name Magali either and I didn't know it's used in others countries than here.
But the little baby is adorable :wub:, such a cute.

Yep, a mini-Aimee! I think she does look like her mommy! And she also seems very alert in the pics. Really lovely to see! I can't wait for even more pics!

Yep, a mini-Aimee! I think she does look like her mommy! And she also seems very alert in the pics. Really lovely to see! I can't wait for even more pics!

I think that too! I'm not good of seeing resemblance between babies and their relatives but little Magali looks like her beautiful mother.

Magali is gorgeous! :wub: A mini-Aimée indeed!

I think she is the cutest little royal baby I have ever seen:wub::wub:

Baby's are allways cute, this one also, i hope she may happely grown up with here parents !!

how cute! magali does really look like aimee!

do you think we will see a picture of the whole family, as we did when emma was born?

Last edited:
how cute! magali does really look like aimee!

do you think we will see a picture of the whole family, as we did when emma was born?

Maybe on Princess Aimée 's birthday so that will be soon,and I did say maybe...:flowers:

What a little cutie, she's got the lovliest expression on her face. :wub:

what a cute baby:wub: im must say, she is quite a pretty one. I like her medium toned hair color ;) she looks quite alot like the mother:)

Does anyone have a picture of Aimee's sister, Magali?

Cute as a button and I think I like her name too!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom