Queen Máxima Jewels 1: 2013 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An excellent view on last night's jewels, note the size of the sapphires in the (long not seen) brooch... (click on the picture itself to blow up)

Wow, that brooche is to take the breath away! I can imagine how heavy it is, though I like it more in the coronation with the bow! and I am sure it is not easy to hold that heavy tiara! a long way from that shy little girl from Argentina! she looks superb! good for her!

The blue dress and sapphire jewels are a nice surprise from Maxima. I'm gald she wore them!

Max to our delight sure brought out some big guns for this visit.

Max to our delight sure brought out some big guns for this visit.
She did as we expected, didn't she ;)? Maxima knows perfectly how to use the jewels. It was amazing to see the glitter of the diamond riviere on video. The design is so simple but very effective.

When watching Max work. She is just the most vivacious person. Her beauty just shines thru her big personality. And those jewels in action?......youza!!!!

When watching Max work. She is just the most vivacious person. Her beauty just shines thru her big personality. And those jewels in action?......youza!!!!

That is the secret of her enormous approval in Dutch society: being the lady-next-door and approachable when needed, being awesomely regal and stately when needed (like yesterday), being drop-dead glamorous so now and then (like tonight) and.... what a versatility in haristyles, clothing and jewels....

:flowers:

That is the secret of her enormous approval in Dutch society: being the lady-next-door and approachable when needed, being awesomely regal and stately when needed (like yesterday), being drop-dead glamorous so now and then (like tonight) and.... what a versatility in haristyles, clothing and jewels....

Well said! Couldn´t agree more!
What a spectacular entrance at the State Dinner!
Bye Bine

That's so awesome! I'd love to meet her one day, I think she'll be a wonderful woman to have coffee with!
http://www.theroyalforums.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Ok. Help me out. I counted 7bracelets. 3necklaces. 6 earrings. 2brooches and a tiara to boot. I couldn't see rings although I know she took her big enerald cut diamond.......wow. Thats a jewelry travel case!!! What did u count?

Ok. Help me out. I counted 7bracelets. 3necklaces. 6 earrings. 2brooches and a tiara to boot. I couldn't see rings although I know she took her big enerald cut diamond.......wow. Thats a jewelry travel case!!! What did u count?
you are god counting! wow! yes and wonder how they travel, 2 security gurads? what kind of jewellery box? can you imagine a box for that sapphire tiara?
not counting, the person how take care of the clothing, another for her hair, and I gues other for her make up! wish I could travel like that!

you are god counting! wow! yes and wonder how they travel, 2 security gurads? what kind of jewellery box? can you imagine a box for that sapphire tiara?
not counting, the person how take care of the clothing, another for her hair, and I gues other for her make up! wish I could travel like that!

At 12 June 2013 the King and Queen visited Maastricht, the capital of Limbourg. They travelled one day earlier. This is what came out of the car accompanying Queen Máxima... The pic was taken in front of the Kruisherenhotel, a former cloister turned into one of the most spectacular hotels of Europe. The salon in the King's suite looks like this.

Royal luggage and royal accomodation...

:eek: :flowers:

Duc et Pair, I love her ordinary looking luggage. Doesnt even match. She need QVC!!!!! Hahaha

At 12 June 2013 the King and Queen visited Maastricht, the capital of Limbourg. They travelled one day earlier. This is what came out of the car accompanying Queen Máxima... The pic was taken in front of the Kruisherenhotel, a former cloister turned into one of the most spectacular hotels of Europe. The salon in the King's suite looks like this.

Royal luggage and royal accomodation...

:eek: :flowers:

Wow!! All that luggage belongs to her?! The suitcases aren't big enough for her clothes though... Maybe her shoes, bags and jewels are in those suitcases but I'd imagine a hanging bag for her clothes. That's a lot to keep up with though- I can see why they have a team of people traveling with them.

http://www.theroyalforums.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Wow!! All that luggage belongs to her?! The suitcases aren't big enough for her clothes though... Maybe her shoes, bags and jewels are in those suitcases but I'd imagine a hanging bag for her clothes. That's a lot to keep up with though- I can see why they have a team of people traveling with them.

This was only a one day visit to Maastricht, mind you... No jewels, no tiaras, no gala gowns. Of course for a four-day trip the royal plane is stuffed with luggage.

This is how it looks when a royal travels full force: royal luggage arriving at Oslo Airport for the celebrations of King Harald's 75th birthday (2007)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

This was only a one day visit to Maastricht, mind you... No jewels, no tiaras, no gala gowns. Of course for a four-day trip the royal plane is stuffed with luggage.

This is how it looks when a royal travels full force: royal luggage arriving at Oslo Airport for the celebrations of King Harald's 75th birthday (2007)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

My goodness! it is just incredible!!!! and what a nice thing not to carry your own luggage! to have all this aids!!!! that you don't have to tip! :ROFLMAO: to take care of your personal staff! I imagine jewelry goes up there with them and special person taking care of them not to be "lost" !:whistling:and you do not have to go to customs , xray machine etc........! and after arrive to the hotel and somebody open your luggage, iron your dresses, wow, nice , just would like to experience that once in my life time!!!!!!!:lol:

For the visit to Hamburg the Queen choose an eyecatching insect brooch. From the large Orange-Nassau collection with insect brooches, the Queen opted for an all-diamond moth.

A good picture is provided by Zimbio. Click on the picture itself to enlarge.

Great photo. The Dutch have such an incredible brooch collection. I love this brooch.

Thank you all for posting these pics. I had missed the giant sapphire brooch and the big diamond ring from the tiara night!
I had also missed the colored bracelets with the red outfit, love it!

Wow, since she married she went to a tiara event 46 times!!! impressive!
thank you for the link it is great photos:flowers:
And possibly much more than 46 times, because we have not seen pics from the reception for the Diplomatic Corps in most years.

And possibly much more than 46 times, because we have not seen pics from the reception for the Diplomatic Corps in most years.

What ashamed is not photos of that! I 'm surprise I would imagine they would take some photos. I like to see the differents hairs styles for even the same tiaras! so how many times she used a tiara before married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom