Queen Máxima Jewels 1: 2013 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 287
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 270
  • untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 277
Close-ups of Maxima's jewellery:

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Wonderful! One of the posters on the Royal Jewels Message Board found out that the gold jewels were made by the Argentinean jeweller Celedonio from Buenos Aires. They also make gold diadems and hair-ornaments, like this: http://www.celedonio.com.ar/images/novias_tiara/Tiara_Cesarina.jpg

I like it that Queen Máxima (and Princess Beatrix) keep adding to the collection.

:flowers:

Today (Sunday September 14th 2014) the King and Queen went to a celebration of 10 years Protestant Church Netherlands (a fusion of Netherlands Reformed Church, the Reformed Churches in the Netherlands, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church). The Queen wore an unknown new brooch with diamonds and emeralds (at least it is not known to me):

Queen Máxima: http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2014/PPE14091424.jpg

I do not think I have seen this brooch previously, but it looks lovely nevertheless.

Love those pearl earrings. A ruby brooch would have been nice- probably blended in though.
Loved her aqua earrings, and peacock tiara too- loved that dress.

I absolutely love her jewellery . I'm glad she didn't go for a ruby parure, it would have been toooo much red. Her brooch is really beautiful.

I'am glad that Queen Maxima has promised herself to use the Dutch collection as much as possible.

Oh, those earrings... They are one of my favourite pieces of all royal jewels

I also love that she went with pearls. Yeah to the incredible Dutch collection.

Today (Sunday September 14th 2014) the King and Queen went to a celebration of 10 years Protestant Church Netherlands (a fusion of Netherlands Reformed Church, the Reformed Churches in the Netherlands, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church). The Queen wore an unknown new brooch with diamonds and emeralds (at least it is not known to me):

Queen Máxima: http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2014/PPE14091424.jpg

Closeups of the stunning diamond/emerald jewellery:

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 595
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 238
Oh my gosh, those earrings, stunning, wow, what rocks! I usually don't like emeralds as much as other gems, but those are gorgeous!

The emerald brooch that Maxima wore on Sept 14 goes back to at least Queen Juliana according to the website: dutchroyaljewels.nl. On the bottom left side of index page, click on the "Oval Emerald Brooch" for information.

Those emerald jewels are amazing! Especially those earrings!

Those are serious emerald earrings. Have these been seen earlier or are they new?

Those are serious emerald earrings. Have these been seen earlier or are they new?
I'm pretty sure she's worn them before.

Maxima yesterday:

Attachments

• prinjesdag.jpg
    prinjesdag.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 265
Love the pearl earrings- and the nail Polish.

The pearl drop earrings are partially know to me. The pearl drops were worn for exemple for the 40th birthday picture, but then they were worn from a smaller diamond earclasp (from which she usually wears the aquamarine drops). Now the pearl drops were worn under a huge pearl earclasp surrounded by small diamonds. I believe this setting is new to me. Or am I wrong?

Wow... these emeralds are beautiful, what a great teint of green. Wonderful.

:flowers:

I think these earrings are the top bits of Maxima's long emerald earrings

Emerald Earrings

I love the longer ones too, but can't tell if these are the bottom or top part.

Queen maxima has the best jewelry collection out of any royal house!

Yes I agree she has the best jewelery n it's the best website about the Dutch jewelry , can ur imagine to go to the vaults.? Must be a lot of fun

Oh I would love to play dress up in Max jewel box.

:previous:And lets go to her wardrobe, the shoes, the hats, the purses, and all those gowns and bring the jewels out so we girls could all play..........don't forget some champagne with strawberries...........:ROFLMAO:

i'm in we would have a a lot of fun, should be a week at least!

Im there too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom