Duchess of Cornwall Jewels 8: January 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camilla wears some lovely jewels, she has her own niche and style. She always looks lovely.

Classical and elegant pearl necklace and earrings on the duchess,she rarely wears anything plastic or modern looking,thank the Lord!

Strangely enough not everyone can pull off the variety of pearls she does. Wearing a four string pearl choker with an enormous clasp and a large brimmed hat would swamp most women.

I particularly love the way she wears the late QEQM's long creamy triple strand pearls with its stunning diamond clasp to the side so you can see and drool.?

I miss the beautiful pearls. The Duchess is one of the few who can wear them with such grace....JMO.

I like the earrings, but am less enthusiastic about the pendant. I don't think they really go that well together.

They do look nice but I have to admit that Camilla and pearl necklaces from one to four strands is Camilla. As Camilla only wears hats when necessary her pearls sort of take their place as status levels for daytime engagements. Seeing her without them is like seeing her 'not quite dressed'.

So as expected, Camilla is wearing the Greville tiara today. Have not had a closer look at the rest.

Seems like she has kind of a "uniform". Always look like that. White dress and the Greville tiara.

Seems like she has kind of a "uniform". Always look like that. White dress and the Greville tiara.

Quite like HM. It very much feeds the image that this is their work wear.

HM is a little more playful with her jewels, but the variations are often driven by the colour of the sash (or other decorations) she is wearing.

That tiara suits her really well, but I wish she would wear a different one more often.

That tiara suits her really well, but I wish she would wear a different one more often.
Or at last a differnet necklace with it. Someone has to lock the choker into a dark corner before the next white tie Events she attends

She does always seem to have the same go-to get up for the State opening. I get that you don't want to look showy but wearing a tiara you already have use of wouldn't be extravagant, likewise having two or three different dresses to alternate between wouldn't be bad (and I'm sure she must anyway as we have seen her in different whit dresses for this event in past).

Love to see her burst out the Delhi durbar tiara once in a while, even if she only keeps it for State Openings at the like.

She does always seem to have the same go-to get up for the State opening. I get that you don't want to look showy but wearing a tiara you already have use of wouldn't be extravagant, likewise having two or three different dresses to alternate between wouldn't be bad (and I'm sure she must anyway as we have seen her in different whit dresses for this event in past).

Love to see her burst out the Delhi durbar tiara once in a while, even if she only keeps it for State Openings at the like.

It is n ot only for the State Opening but for the last State visits and Diplomatic receptions she has always worn the same tiara and choker combination. Mut be several years back she worn a different necklace with the honeycomb tiara.

I would love to see her wearing some colour again and she has a gorgeous diamond demi-parure not to mention her stunning turquoise demi-parure. And that's not even including her royal gifts or those from HM's famed vaults.

I would love to see her wearing some colour again and she has a gorgeous diamond demi-parure not to mention her stunning turquoise demi-parure. And that's not even including her royal gifts or those from HM's famed vaults.

That;s right, it would be great to see her wear some of the jewellery she wore early on in her royal life: the Cambridge emerald earrings, the Welsh leek brooch, the citrine and diamond brooch amongst others. How about the collet collier again, unseen for about a decade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom