Duchess of Cambridge Jewels 3: January 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Collet the Duchess is wearing tonight has small stones ['small' being relative], The Collets worn by on occasion by HMQ and the Duchess of Cornwall have rather larger Diamonds.

Beautiful jewellery! And what a necklace! Catherine is certainly making the Lovers Knot her signature piece.

Hopefully we get some full-length photos of Catherine and the other royals too!

I love The Queen gives Catherine a fairly wide selection of jewels to wear.

She'll get to wear any of them she wants one day. I think I'd just go into the vault, dump them all in the floor and just roll in them! lol

LaRae

The Lover's Knot Tiara was almost made for the duchess ,some stunning jewels tonight.

She'll get to wear any of them she wants one day. I think I'd just go into the vault, dump them all in the floor and just roll in them! lol

LaRae

Might hurt yourself.:lol::lol: I think I would just stare, open mouth, at them. That's what I did on my first visit to the Tower when I saw all the sparkles. Amazing.:ohmy:

She looks stunning. Looking forward to a pic of the dress.

Nice jewels. Is the RFO among them?

We don’t know because the back seats are low and we couldn’t see if she was wearing the family order. You know the British royals like being difficult.

She continues to look more regal and refined as the years go by. I wonder when/if we will see her diamond and emerald earrings or ruby necklaces again? They were lovely but have only been seen publicly once. I am referring to the Mouawad diamond and ruby necklace that she wore with the strapless black velvet dress.

Last edited:
They really don't have that many tiara type events anymore...I think we'll do go to see some things once every few years!

But if I owned that I'd wear it to clean house in! lol

LaRae

Its been a great year on the jewel front for the duchess and lets hope it continues into 2018!

I guess she will wear the (formerly) Diana's pearl in Norway in the prediction thread and she just brought it out in Sweden:lol:. I am thinking would she wear other pieces in Norway or use the pearls again.

:previous: Yes the bracelet is very delicate. It is a pity that it is hidden by the sleeve in most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom