unread posts

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oppie

Courtier
City
Ottawa
Country
Canada
The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts

I went away for a few weeks and when I came back there were 19 pages of unread posts, So I read the ones I wanted to but even after a few days I am still getting this message and when I hit new posts I have still have 19 pages. I never read all the threads and this message usually doesn't appear or goes away after a couple of visits. Any idea how I can without reading 19 pages of threads.

Oppie said:
I went away for a few weeks and when I came back there were 19 pages of unread posts, So I read the ones I wanted to but even after a few days I am still getting this message and when I hit new posts I have still have 19 pages. I never read all the threads and this message usually doesn't appear or goes away after a couple of visits. Any idea how I can without reading 19 pages of threads.

At the forums home page: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/
there is a selectable option (toward the bottom, after the forum headings) called "Mark Forums Read". Try that. It might solve the problem.

We're trying to get the owner to deal with this problem, but he hasn't been around for a while.

Thanks Elspeth and selrahc4 (and yes that seems to fix the problem) :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom