Registering Problems

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

juliamontague

Nobility
City
Country
Germany
A friend of mine registered today. She got an E-mail and clicked the actvation-link, but she is still not able to post or do anything else. I can see her online, but I can't click on her username. It's weird.
Her username is Ritka
Thanks
Isa

Hi julia,

I'll let one of the administrators know. In the meantime, I think it may be that her email is disabling linking to the web from emails. Can you ask her to copy and paste the activation link directly into her browser address bar?

Dear Members,

You will pardon my irritation. Everytime I come on into the system I log on, get a message that I have logged in and am instructed to proceed. I then try to post something and the message pops up that I am not logged in.I also lose everything that I have typed. It is hard for me to type and much of the time I cannot remember all that I have written in any case. It seems no point to try over anyway.

Would somebody please explain to me what the problem is and more to the point how to fix it. Given the fact that my lyme rage gets set off by these kinds of things and I have to control my very sharp and nasty tongue if someone would appreciate the problem and do something about it I would appreciate it. Lyme rages are not funny, and for me are not fun. cheers. Thomas Parkman

Is anyone else having the problem that Thomas is describing?

I think Thomas may be describing the "This page cannot be displayed" bug screen. It seems to be happening more often over the past week or two.

Back
Top Bottom