Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, that's a problem with the app. It doesn't display avatars properly. Some it will display sometimes in the list of topics, but it doesn't seem to ever display them in the actual threads or profiles.

I'm having major problems with the app. Yesterday I was loading a thread, and it suddenly crashed. I tried the classic solution of turning my phone off and on again, but the app was still crashing. Today it wouldn't let me reload the "timeline" section. Is it possible if we could have another update? It would be greatly appreciated if one of the Administrators or someone who knows a lot about the app could help me out as this is driving me up the wall and I'd like to get it fixed sooner rather than later.

P.S = I think it's a problem with TRF's app only as my other apps are fine. I've also recently updated my phone so I doubt my phone is the problem.

P.P.S = I have an iPhone 5c.

^^^previous

I have the same problem. Turning the iPad off and on again doesn't help. Neither does deleting and re-installing the app.

I have to now access the RF through the website. Indeed very frustrating and irritating. Please help!

I'm having the problem that the app will load, but I can't get any actual threads to open, the app crashes every time. I've tried turning the iPhone on and off, and I've deleted and re-installed the app, with no success.

same problem here on both the iphone and the ipad. No threads are opened, the app crashes always.

I was having the same issues yesterday, but things seem fine so far today.

:previous: The app's working for me now too. I guess it was just a technical glitch that could easily be fixed by the people who manage the app.

Yep, mine is good too...thanks!!

Is anyone else having a glitch were notifications for threads occur repeatedly?

I have push notifications turned on for threads that I'm subscribed to, and lately I've been finding that I'll get the same notification several times, for hours after the first one came. It doesn't seem to happen with any other apps on my phone, so I'm thinking that it might be the app specifically instead of my phone, but I could be wrong. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi! All of a sudden I am unable to open any threads in the Forum. The App keeps on crashing on me! Uninstalling and then re-installing the App doesn't help. Any suggestions?

It's been happening to me since yesterday. I also true uninstalling and installing.

The mobile all keeps crashing on my iPhone, too. Help!!

Yes, thank you, my problem seems to be fixed.

It is so much better today. Thank you for the quick fix.

I'm unable to log into my mobile app on iPhone. It keeps asking me for my password. When I key-in my password I receive an error message that it's wrong. Help!

^^^ Happened with me too. But when I tried just now it seems to have been fixed. Hop yours is too!

We are currently trying to address login issue that some folks may be having after our server move last night - thanks for your patience.

In a way I'm glad to hear I wasn't alone in having problems logging in. I was starting to worry.

In a way I'm glad to hear I wasn't alone in having problems logging in. I was starting to worry.

I was too, since I'd been having the same problem earlier this afternoon. I requested a change in my password, although the problem still remained when I tried to log back in with my new one. But now it seems to be fine.

This is just out of interest, but did anyone else receive an email from TRF saying that an IP user had tried to log into their account five times but it wasn't successful due to them typing in an incorrect password? I got this and was a little worried, because I thought someone might have tried to hack into my account or something.

Did not receive an e-mail, but when I tried to log in immediately got the error message that I had tried the wrong password 5 times and had to wait 15 minutes before trying again. This happened over and over again. Fortunately this morning it seems to have been resolved. Thanks to those who fixed it!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

This is just out of interest, but did anyone else receive an email from TRF saying that an IP user had tried to log into their account five times but it wasn't successful due to them typing in an incorrect password? I got this and was a little worried, because I thought someone might have tried to hack into my account or something.

Many folks got the same message. This was not a hacking attempt but rather a glitch caused during our server upgrade a few hours ago. The Site was moved to a new, larger server and we had a setting misconfigured. It caused the login issues and e-mail alerts that were sent out. This should all be fixed now.

Many folks got the same message. This was not a hacking attempt but rather a glitch caused during our server upgrade a few hours ago. The Site was moved to a new, larger server and we had a setting misconfigured. It caused the login issues and e-mail alerts that were sent out. This should all be fixed now.

Yes, I tried several times this morning to log in but I couldn't for the same reasons! Thank you for resolving the problem so fast:flowers:

Has anyone else not been getting notifications from the app since updating to iOS8?

Whenever I open an Image Upper photo, I always get redirected to an advert. What's strange is that the advert never opens on my phone due to an apparent disconnection, when the internet on my phone is fine. Has anyone else been getting these?

Yes, I have the same problem and it is really frustrating. How can it be fixed?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I'm having major problems with the blog on my iPhone. It won't load at all and has been like this for a couple of weeks. I can't view the blogs that are there either, it just directs me to a blank page.

I browse the site on my phone a lot, and like to read the blog updates. How could I fix this?

I can't see any avatars, including my own, on the mobile app. I can only see avatars when a post has been quoted and they're usually old ones. Has anyone else been having this problem?

Back
Top Bottom