Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same problem. I did what Tortollachips did but still no change.

I have notified the technical people. Let's hope they can solve the issue.

Does anyone know why very suddenly today the RF I phone app will not open?I've tried deleting it and downloading it again but it will not open, Help! Please?

We are currently experiencing some trouble with the android app and apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi, since about a week I don't get any notifications on the new posts in subscribed topics nor new topics in subscribed forums. Help!

Anyone else having a problem with opening links to Belga pictures?
I’m using the app on an Iphone.
When there is a link in a post to a Belga picture, I can click it, it seems to open, but the picture doesn’t open.

Anyone else having a problem with opening links to Belga pictures?
I’m using the app on an Iphone.
When there is a link in a post to a Belga picture, I can click it, it seems to open, but the picture doesn’t open.

Yes, me too. Really annoying!

Do you have the same problem with other agencies? Or just with Belga?

I have only noticed it with Belga.

I guess you are talking about single links to a particular belga photo. If that's the case I can't offer any explanation. But as for belga gallery links: they are non-permanent. After a certain time the galleries can't be opened any longer, that's a decision and practice of that agency.

Indeed the links that go to one photo don’t work.
I thought maybe after an Ios update, but no.

You can update it on other phones (Android) ,i don't know is what reason, some software updates on the iPhone is can't be supported, but on Android is different, maybe that's one of the advantages of Android, after the update is successful, you can even switch back to the iPhone :D
I get an App from Google , which can support both the iPhone and Android ,.

Any plans to add a thank you button to the apps? It is desperately needed.

:previous:

According to the technical team there are no such plans at the moment as the re-configuration of the app was currently impracticable.

Still no luck with opening links to Belga’s single pictures from my Iphone on the TRF app.
I’ve had a few updates of Ios and downloaded the TRF app again.
No one knows the solution?

Still no luck with opening links to Belga’s single pictures from my Iphone on the TRF app.
I’ve had a few updates of Ios and downloaded the TRF app again.
No one knows the solution?

Also still the same with me

Same here. I’m on a borrowed IPhone since a few days and can’t access links to Belga

I have the same problem and I’m on the same iPhone I’ve been on for quite a while. I’ve just given up trying to open Belga links.☹️

Is there a new update on the mobile app where, when you’ve read a thread it disappears from the discussions tab at the bottom?

Sometimes I’ll have read a thread, left it and then thought about something I wanted to add. But to find the thread I have to go through all the forums and sub forums to find the thread I want and frankly I give up. On the webpage it’s actually the opposite, I’ll read a thread and it remains in the “New Posts” section for some time.

Lately I have been having problems quoting and answering posts on my iPhone. I can quote and type an answer, but at some point my answer disappears to the bottom and I can no longer see what I type. Is there a solution for this problem?

Lately I have been having problems quoting and answering posts on my iPhone. I can quote and type an answer, but at some point my answer disappears to the bottom and I can no longer see what I type. Is there a solution for this problem?
I've had the same problem with the Android app. Especially when I want to go in and edit a post I'm quoting.

The push notifications don't come to me anymore since like 2 months ago (I wonder whether it has something to do with my phone updated to Android 9 as it is more a less the same time).

The push notifications don't come to me anymore since like 2 months ago (I wonder whether it has something to do with my phone updated to Android 9 as it is more a less the same time).
I have the same problem

Good day - I need some help please. I am unable to access TRF on my apps, both phone and tablet. The message given: Login failed. Have deleted/reinstalled the app, turned devices off/on, cleared caches. No luck. Is the app still in use? Thanks, C4A

Back
Top Bottom