Princess Lalla Salma expecting her second child in 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
clymène said:
I repeat it again, Paris Match couldn' have announced this without the agreement of the royal palace. It's a news, not a rumor!!!
so clymène, if you have the article from ParisMatch, can you scann it plz?

I don't have it. I'm not the one who informed you about the article.
Zineb Moroccan magazines wouldn't dare saying anything about that without permission. They didn't say anything anything the first time salma was pregnant, until paris match announced the whole thing.

Mid-september, she looked 4 months pregnant, so the baby may be due in February. Every moroccan could see her last month in TV, and notice she was pregnant. So her belly in moroccan TV is like an announcement.

It is quite understood that the Moroccan Royal Palace does not announce pregnancy news. We also know that Paris Match announced Lalla Salma's first pregnancy so I dont see why this latest report would be false. It would be helpful, however, if we could get some more details about the article in question.

Although TRF's copyright rules do not permit the scanning and posting of entire articles here, those of you who have the current issue of the magazine, are welcome to provide us with a summary of the article, or perhaps a few lines from it.

Thank You

Humera
Royal Family of Morocco Moderator

Humera said:
It is quite understood that the Moroccan Royal Palace does not announce pregnancy news. We also know that Paris Match announced Lalla Salma's first pregnancy so I dont see why this latest report would be false. It would be helpful, however, if we could get some more details about the article in question.

Although TRF's copyright rules do not permit the scanning and posting of entire articles here, those of you who have the current issue of the magazine, are welcome to provide us with a summary of the article, or perhaps a few lines from it.

Thank You

Humera
Royal Family of Morocco Moderator

it is not an article it is right "short" of some lines on a page which amongst other things annunced the grossess( pregnancy) of karen Mulder and other celebrities......

So, I understand it is not confirmed that Lalla Salma is pregnant. Short news in Paris Match doesn't seem like something serious. On the other hand she looks pregnant:). So I think that she will have baby soon.

I have maybe silly question :what is Salma eyes' color.

Oh yes I can see it on the pictures. She is really pregnant. I hoop a prince.

Lakshmi said:
So, I understand it is not confirmed that Lalla Salma is pregnant. Short news in Paris Match doesn't seem like something serious. On the other hand she looks pregnant:). So I think that she will have baby soon.

I have maybe silly question :what is Salma eyes' color.

In french we'll say it's "vert lichen". In fact her eyes colour seems to be a very changing one. Sometimes it's clear brown, somtimes it's a little greener.

That's a great news,congratulations!

I also think it's a girl,she will as cute as her brother Moulay Hassan and beautiful mother Salma.

Apparently is not anymore a rumor,in the recent issue of Point De Vue,there's an article where Salma's pregenancy is comfirmed by some close source to the royal palace.

The article says that the moroccan royals are not used to make an official annoucement about the pregnancy of their princesses,as in the moroccan culture,people like to keep their intimate life private.

I think that since the moroccan royal palce doesn't make such as announcements,Salma's apparition last month with a growing belly,was such an indirect annoucement.

So that's great news! After so long - new baby. (Maxima, Letizia, Mary, Lalla Salma)

Absolutely magnik!!!
Salomé please, could you scan this article from point de vue for us?

Thanks for the recent photo of Lalla Salma in a Striped Suit. Its really flattering :O) She looks pregnant there and she's radiant. In Sha' Allah she has a safe and carefree pregnancy and gives birth to a healthy, wholesome, beautiful, sweet and bubbly natured child.:wub:

good new sar lala salama is into holy four months sar the prince moulay hassan will have a sister within 5 months

mr_karimroyal said:
good new sar lala salama is into holy four months sar the prince moulay hassan will have a sister within 5 months

how do you know it's a girl?

They said Salma is excpecting a girl?

is the pregnancy and that its a girl a rumour or has any of these been announced officially?

About the pregnancy it's not a rumour. Tel quel has just reported the news, saying that the moroccan press wondered a very long time before daring to talk about the subject after paris match did. Knowing that it's a very serious magazine, we can trust them.
About the fact that it's girl... I don't know. Tel quel doesn't mention anything, I read the article in point de vue, but there was nothing about the sex of the baby. And i didn't read what was said in paris match.

clymène said:
About the pregnancy it's not a rumour. Tel quel has just reported the news, saying that the moroccan press wondered a very long time before daring to talk about the subject after paris match did. Knowing that it's a very serious magazine, we can trust them.
About the fact that it's girl... I don't know. Tel quel doesn't mention anything, I read the article in point de vue, but there was nothing about the sex of the baby. And i didn't read what was said in paris match.

u're right , Paris Match , Point de vue and Tel-Quel talked about the pregnancy but there is no mention of the baby's sex , there is a rumour here in Morocco saying that the princess is expecting a girl but there is no proof of that :) and at this time , there is no way we can confirm the rumour ...

Article on Lalla Salma pregnancy

More royal baby announcements: Jordan and Morocco

Continuing the sudden baby boom in royalties, Prince Hamzah of Jordan, 26, and his wife Princess Noor, 24, announced that they are expecting their first child in Spring next year. The couple married in 2003.
And King Mohammed VI of Morocco, 43, and his wife, Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, 28, are expecting their second child in Spring next year as well. The couple married in 2002 and have one child, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, 3 1/2.
Source: enfantsdestars.com

Times2222 said:
More royal baby announcements: Jordan and Morocco

Continuing the sudden baby boom in royalties, Prince Hamzah of Jordan, 26, and his wife Princess Noor, 24, announced that they are expecting their first child in Spring next year. The couple married in 2003.
And King Mohammed VI of Morocco, 43, and his wife, Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, 28, are expecting their second child in Spring next year as well. The couple married in 2002 and have one child, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, 3 1/2.
Source: enfantsdestars.com

How does it come it's in spring now ? :bang:
As for the sex of the baby, a moroccan newspaper said the examens in August in Paris shows it's a girl... They didn't give their source.

Congrats to them, I was hoping they'd have another soon!

lala salma prefers to remain A put

The interpretations around this connection in palace of Casablanca since relationship of three months differed, so there from the city considers so not to goodness on her, then bore in her her first son crown prince of the prince financed me good, your weakness from ascribes him to searched her about the quietness her companionship of husband the King. The French magazine was “faithful paris match] use from news load of the princess, and her wait for born second in the months last. Perhaps please lala next Selma her reproduction of children in palace the economic capital

I realise that it has not been oficially announced about her second pregnany but i have never seen any pics of her with abump this time orund :flowers:

Is she pregnant again? Lord bless her! But I never saw a photo of her with her bump, either, nor read any new annoncing her second pregnancy...

Vanesa.

She is. Check out some of the earlier pages in the thread, or the "Who's Pregnant in the Royal Circle" thread for more info. They never announced her pregnancy officially, not this one nor her pregnancy with Moulay Hassan, nor have they published photos of her when she was very pregnant (six months plus) the only ones we have of her with a bump is with a small bump, a couple of months ago. The more recent ones of her, she's been sitting, with a table hiding her bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom