Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On May 31 Zara and Mike attended the IBF and WBA World Super Middleweight title fight between Carl Froch of England and George Groves of England at Wembley Stadium:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

BBC Sport @BBCSport · 12h
Zara Phillips, the Queen’s grand-daughter, is named in the Great Britain squad for the World Equestrian Games in August.

BBC Sport @BBCSport · 12h
Zara Phillips, the Queen’s grand-daughter, is named in the Great Britain squad for the World Equestrian Games in August.

Excellent news and Good Luck to Zara as she starts down the Road to hopefully making it on the Olympic Team for Rio!!

Mia is very chubby!<3 Hope that ice-cream managed to ge through :-D

I prefer the rompers that George wears simply because they are real baby clothes while Mia is dressed in the sort of clothes she will be able to wear for the rest of her life - boring.

I prefer the rompers that George wears simply because they are real baby clothes while Mia is dressed in the sort of clothes she will be able to wear for the rest of her life - boring.

I think there's a good inbetween. It's cute to put babies in "adult" clothes sometimes, and also to put them in "baby" clothes sometimes. Mia in her jeans is adorable, as is George in hi rompers. I do think some of George's outfits are a bit too old fashioned and/or feminine (particularly around the collars on some of his shirts), but that's a different story altogether.

When my boys were babies I loved the rompers and basically anything else that had popper buttons as it makes changing nappies a doddle. I was given a lot of baby jeans but didn't like them as, cute as they were, they were not easy to deal with. Up until about the age of 2 years old I loved puting them in cool cotton all in ones with said poppers. They were so comfortable and cool in Summertime in a way that denim isn't on a baby's skin. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
I adore how Prince George is dressed. He is dressed like a baby and also traditionally, I do not call that "old fashioned". He will have the rest of his life wearing jeans and shirts. The rompers keep babies looking "put together" . I don't understand the need for a baby to look like an adult.

ETA: Zara has killer cheek bones!!!!!!

Video:
Mike Tindall has announced his retirement from professional rugby. The 35-year-old, who helped England win the World Cup in 2003, has decided to hang up his boots after almost two decades in the game with Bath and Gloucester- Interview
Home - ITNSource News

Oh my. I would bet there will be an announcement forthcoming in a few months time! She didnt look nearly as bosomy at Aachen just a few weeks ago.

The dress isn't flattering at all. It adds pounds to her. I like her fascinator, however!

That dress should be burned! Mercy...adds tons of width and weight to her and I think it makes her look more chesty than she actually is...hopefully this won't be a repeat.

LaRae

I do like the color and the hat though!

LaRae

I can't get over how much both Mia and Peter's two little ones when they were that age look like Zara and Peter did at that age. It's a wee bit eerie.

She is one adorable lil munckin and best of luck to Zara at the WEG!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Little Mia is indeed adorable and I love her pink outfit. It's good to see Savannah and Isla with Louise and James there too, it looks as if they're all quite close to each other. I think Savannah and Louise look like each other a lot.

mia is rather adorable, and it's nice to see what a doting aunt autumn is - she's always around to carry mia when zara needs to do something... they must be quite close!

Mike Tindall, the former England captain and 2003 Rugby World Cup winner, is to join the station as a co-host on Colin Murray’s show (weekdays 10am-1pm) each Monday bringing talkSPORT’s listeners his opinions on the day’s sport. Tindall joins an esteemed line-up of sporting greats on Colin Murray, including Olympic decathlete Daley Thompson, World Cup finalist Didi Hamann and Liverpool favourite Danny Murphy-
talkSPORT adds new presenters to line-up | talkSPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom