The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Pics 12.4.2007

Zara Phillips, eldest grand-daughter of Queen Elizabeth, taking part in the British Open Indoor Cross Country at the British Open Show Jumping Championships, at the NEC in Birmingham, West Midlands, Thursday, 12 April 2007. EPA

Zara 1
Zara 2
Zara 3

Old 04-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
She looks quite good without make up.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Strong Badminton draw for Zara Phillips

World and European champion event rider Zara Phillips has a strong draw for her first Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials, where she will start as number 62.
There are currently 96 horses on the start list, which, depending on withdrawals, means Zara will do her dressage on Friday morning.
Historically, marking tends to be higher on the second day, and she will also have the advantage of seeing a number of combinations tackle the cross-country on Saturday before taking her turn.
But Badminton director Hugh Thomas has predicted the World Champion will not have a walkover. He said: "The entries promise a classic Badminton. Zara will have her work cut out to win it."
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Zara Phillips
Those pictures are amazing. The second one is the best imo

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Old 04-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Commoner

Zara treating Kate to 'girls-only weekend' in Brighton | 24dash.com - Showbiz & Slap Dash

I did not know that the two are so close. Good to see that she
is not dropping Kate Middleton like a hot potatoe - if this story is true at all.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:01 AM
Administrator

Times Online had an article about Zara last Sunday:

Here are two interesting comments from her interview :

Its good to have Mike because, as a sportsman, he knows what its like, he knows the pressures. We both know the huge disappointment when there is an injury, although with me its usually the horse.

She insists her life is worlds away from the pampered chauffeur-driven princess some people might imagine. Whats a chauffeur? she jokes. Really, I hardly ever go anywhere where Id need a chauffeur and I dont really like it, I just fall asleep. I prefer to drive myself. I like just throwing everything in the back of the Land Rover and off we go.

The whole article can be found here: April 22, 2007 On the move: Zara Phillips
Old 04-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Administrator

Pics 28.4.2007

Zara attends the Withington Manor Horse Trials, Gloucestershire, Britain - 28 Apr 2007

Pic 1
Pic 2
Picture gallery
Old 04-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Courtier

Does anyone know if Zara Phillips has ever visited Kentucky or been to any of the horses races in the US?
Old 05-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Courtier

New pics of her attend Badminton Horse trials

http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...%7c0&p=7&tag=3

Fotobanka isifa image service

The Sun Online - News: HRH HGV Zara just like granny

Newly Qualified HGV driver Zara prepares for Badminton debut

HELLO! - The place for celebrity news - hellomagazine.com

New pics..

-
Old 05-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Zara Phillips, granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth ll exercises her horse Toytown at the Badminton Horse Trials, an international three-day event, Thursday May 3, 2007. Zara Phillips will face one of her toughest sporting tests Thursday when she makes her debut at the Badminton Horse Trials.

Britain's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos
Old 05-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Anyone seen the new Rolex Tesimonees in the brand new issue of Practicle Horsemen? About Zara: 'In her short but brilliant career, British eventer Zara Phillips has won an amazing array of medals. The FEI World Equestrian Games 2006 Aachen, Germany, the daughter of US Eventing Coach Mark Phillips rode Toytown to the individual gold - an incredible feat in her first open international championship - while leading her nation to the team silver. During her senior team debut at the FEI European Championships in 2005, she won both the team and individual gold medals.' It also has two excellent competion photos, but sorry to say I'm a techno idiot and dont know how to post them. I thought it interesting that they didnt mention Princess Anne as she was an olympian herself in the same sport.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Administrator

The pics of Zara at the Badminton Horse Trials are really great, running and presenting the horse shows her with so much energy and joy, and at the same time she looks so beautiful..Thanks for the link!

I found two more additional pics of that :

Zara 1
Zara 2
Old 05-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Courtier

more pics of three days trials..

Fotobanka isifa image service
Old 05-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Another very candid picture from Badminton

Zara Phillips and boyfriend Mike Tindall kiss after she finished the competition on Toytown in the dressage at the Badminton Horse Trials, at Badminton, England, Friday May 4, 2007.
Picture: Zara & Mike
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Administrator

Thats a very sweet pic, Avalon, thanks for posting
I found another special one, I wonder if Zara and Mike are already planning and speaking about having children together in some years..

Zara Phillips holding a friends' baby The Badminton Horse Trials, Gloucestershire, Britain - 04 May 2007:

Zara with a baby
Old 05-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Aristocracy

I have just read that online that Zara has withdrawn from Badminton. I had to do something with her horse Toytown and the course itself. I would have posted the link to the article but..I'm totally computer illiterate. It was so sad to hearthat. I looked forward to her competing. What an awful setback for her. But, it's important to keep Toytown ready and in good health for the Olympics next year.Thanks to everyone for the new Zara pics they're great.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Phillips pulls out of Badminton

World champion Zara Phillips has withdrawn from the Badminton Horse Trials because of fears of firm ground.

BBC SPORT | Other Sport... | Equestrian | Phillips pulls out of Badminton
Old 05-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thumbs up

Poor footing in the cross country phase is deadly. Especially for a horse like Toytown which has suffered tendon injuries in the past. Better to retire and live to fight another day. A reinjury might be career ending for Toytown. In an Olympic year particularly, she really needs to protect and manage her best horse. I'm sure Zara made the correct decision.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the picture of Zara with baby Iceflower.
I can't wait till the day I see Zara with her own bundle of joy.

Zara Phillips and boyfriend Mike Tindall on crutches. Zara Phillips who has withdrawn from Badminton because of the hard ground for the cross-country phase rather than risk injury to her horse, Toytown. The Badminton Horse Trials, Gloucestershire, Britain - 06 May 2007
Zara & Mike 1 - what a nice couple!
Zara & Mike 2

And some picture from yesterday. Apart from Zara and Mike, Prince William, Prince Harry, Chelsy Davy and some other friends were there as well.
Zara 1
Zara 2
Zara washing down a horse
Zara washing down a horse 2 (isn't that Toytown?)

Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 1
Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 2
Gallery of Pictures from Isifa 3

Pictures of Prince William, Prince Harry & Chelsy Davy are in their respective threads.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:15 PM

There are some great pictures of Zara at the Badminton on Rex Features. I'm just saving some of the best ones and I'll try to get them together for you soon. Since she withdrew from the first leg of the cross-country trial, she was helping to wash and groom the horses. There are some pics of her on the phone, I wonder if she was updating the Queen and Prince Philip and, in turn, hearing about the derby, and "la lucci".
I didn't know Prince William was there too! I just saw the isifa pics. It looks like Kate was there on Friday, and Prince William and Prince Harry, and Chelsy were there on Saturday. ? I guess....

Closed Thread

Tags
zara phillips