The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 09:29 PM

my pics

Two pics of Chelsy Davy from my imageshack account (Source: hola.com)

Old 10-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Nobility

What ever happened to her? There is no more info on her!:(

Old 10-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Aristocracy

maybe i just read too much harry potter, but she looks like what pansy parkinson would be in my imagination... not that its bad or anything. her nose is kinda.. pugish? she isn't ugly, im just not a fan of her looks
Old 10-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Aristocracy

i agree with you ailstalia about the harry potter resemblance
Old 10-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
What ever happened to her? There is no more info on her!:(
Maybe she is trying to be a good girl.:)
Old 10-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Courtier

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailstalia
maybe i just read too much harry potter, but she looks like what pansy parkinson would be in my imagination... not that its bad or anything. her nose is kinda.. pugish? she isn't ugly, im just not a fan of her looks
Interesting comparison. I agree.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Maybe she is trying to be a good girl.:)
She is probably at school. Her summer holidays are over, she is probably studying.

Old 10-17-2005, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailstalia
Dude, that is so great! I agree, there's definitely something Pansy-ish about her. I don't think she's ugly but I can definitely see why she reminds you of Pansy. Haha, now when I read HP (I read them over from time to time because they're too great not to re-read over and over again) I will bust up laughing when I see Pansy, thinking about Chelsy. Great, Harry is dating Pansy "Pug" Parkinson. does that make Harry Draco? :)
Old 10-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Dude, that is so great! I agree, there's definitely something Pansy-ish about her. I don't think she's ugly but I can definitely see why she reminds you of Pansy. Haha, now when I read HP (I read them over from time to time because they're too great not to re-read over and over again) I will bust up laughing when I see Pansy, thinking about Chelsy. Great, Harry is dating Pansy "Pug" Parkinson. does that make Harry Draco? :)
Maybe...it's pretty funny Harry and Prince Harry....
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway princess
Maybe...it's pretty funny Harry and Prince Harry....

Seriously! But I'd say William seems more like Harry Potter than Prince Harry does. Prince Harry seems more like a Cedric Diggory, doesn't he? William is sort of the Harry Potter of royalty because he's "the chosen one" and he has the most fame and more "fans", I suppose.
So who's the Voldemort of royalty? or who is the "Severus Snape"? Let's see, are there any double agent royals?
Old 10-18-2005, 02:41 AM
Aristocracy

LOL..i agree P. William is more like Harry Potter and P. Harry.

You know your obessed with Harry Potter when....
Old 10-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

... you talk about him in an area completely out of context. My best friend used to do that!
Old 10-18-2005, 07:28 PM
Royal Highness

Judging from the pictures of the young madame, she will be in in need of a refining image if she is to join a royal family, Look at all the young princess, MM of Norway, Maxima of the Netherlands, Mary of Denmark, MChantal they are superbly well dressed, very attractive, and you don't see them showing of their Belly buttons!
Old 10-19-2005, 06:54 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie
Judging from the pictures of the young madame, she will be in in need of a refining image if she is to join a royal family, Look at all the young princess, MM of Norway, Maxima of the Netherlands, Mary of Denmark, MChantal they are superbly well dressed, very attractive, and you don't see them showing of their Belly buttons!
All the women you talk about are past their 30 and had kid(s). Pretty obvious they won't show their belly.

Old 10-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
All the women you talk about are past their 30 and had kid(s). Pretty obvious they won't show their belly.
The point is, that the minute they were associated seriously with a royal with an intention of marriage, they definitely changed their styles if they had to! Just recently I saw a picture of Mchantal of Greece with her sister together, and the difference in style is unbeleviable, say what you might at Mchantal, she dresses in a respectable way befitting to the wife of a royal, albeit deposed one at that, her sister who is a mother close to her 40's was with all the trendy fashion, heavy makeup and showing every peice of flesh available! very unclassy IMHO.
Maximam MMetit, and Mary all changed their styles when they seriously dated royals, Thaht was my point! Sorry if you took it personally.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
... you talk about him in an area completely out of context. My best friend used to do that!
Haha! Yeah, I'm guilty of Harry Potter obsession. I've seriously wondered so many times if any royals are HP addicts too. For some reason, I can see the Queen of England reading the books. But back (sort of) to this topic, I cannot see Chelsy reading Harry Potter! Maybe I'm wrong, but I have a hunch that she doesn't.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have that feeling about Chelsy also.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
I don’t think this is the reason. The royals have all the time on the world to work out, take care of themselves and enough money for cosmetic corrections. So they can show as much ( or more ) flesh then Chelsy does. I think that , when someone becomes part of the royal family has to follow certain “ rules” to look more prestige and sophisticated. I bet. most of ‘em want to show their belly bottoms LOL , but it wouldn’t look enough snobbish, what d’ you think?
Old 10-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Well Chelsy Davy is living proof that Harry has terrible taste. It's a shame because Harry isn't bad looking himself, he could have easily gotten someone much better.
As far as her clothes go she looks like your typical student/teenager. Walk into any student union in the country and you'll find plenty of girls dressed like her. The only difference is that she actually lives in a country with the weather to wear most of that clothing.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
Well Chelsy Davy is living proof that Harry has terrible taste. It's a shame because Harry isn't bad looking himself, he could have easily gotten someone much better.
Regarding what aspect? What do you mean better? Are you talking about her taste (or rather lack of it) in fashion? Her looks? Could you be more specific, please?

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy