The Chelsy Davy Thread 1: July-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
has harry done tandem skydiving? his sandhurst training might include it but he seems like the type to have already done it before sandhurst. possibly with his fellow eton cadets. i remember when he went rappelling and the press screamed and fussed about how dangerous he was playing it, without the right equipment.

I don't know because I've never been skydiving, but do people often go wearing jeans with their hair out or is the stunning orange ensemble more accepted? Sarcasm aside, in those pics why does Chelsy look as if she is going to the movies while the guy she is jumping with actually looks as if he should be there?

The guy in orange is probably a trained skydiver. Most places have strict safety rules about skydiving. Unless she had extensive training, she can't jump by herself.

justi said:
I don't know because I've never been skydiving, but do people often go wearing jeans with their hair out or is the stunning orange ensemble more accepted? Sarcasm aside, in those pics why does Chelsy look as if she is going to the movies while the guy she is jumping with actually looks as if he should be there?

It's normal for the paying skydiver to wear anything. people go tandem skydiving in whatever kinds of clothes. there's no uniform for it. you just slip on the harness and overalls over what you are wearing. it's weird she's not wearing overalls, i guess. the place where i went skydiving was in pennsylvania. i guess cape town does things differently.

I think she looks cute and someone who wants to have fun...just like Harry!:D

Incas said:
The guy in orange is probably a trained skydiver. Most places have strict safety rules about skydiving. Unless she had extensive training, she can't jump by herself.

yep, the guy with her is a professional skydiver. to do a non-tandem jump (without anyone) you have to get a special certification which is much, much more money and training. chelsy did the tandem jump. in the US, this is usually around or up to $200. i don't know what it cost in other countries.

Sisters seperated at birth?

:eek: Omigosh the resemblance betwwen her and New Zealan model Racheal Hunter is uncanny. I do think they are both tacky dressers though-nothing against them.
Rachel.Hunter.Lingerie.jpg

I got this in am e-mail so I don't have a link:

The girlfriend of Britain's Prince Harry has completed a
9,000 ft skydive near her home in Cape Town. Chelsy Davy - known for her
love of partying - showed her bravery as she leapt from a plane strapped
to instructor Paul Lutzer.
The 20-year-old didn't tell Harry about the jump beforehand for fear
of worrying him.
A friend of said: "She knew he'd only worry or try to talk her out of
it. But when she did tell him he was so proud. She's outgoing, fun
and very brave."

Meanwhile, Harry was recently named Britain's most eligible bachelor. The 21-year-old royal has topped a list compiled by UK society magazine Tatler. Harry's older brother Prince William - once considered the biggest royal heartthrob - did not even make the 'Little Black Book' top ten.
It seems the red-haired prankster's famous sense of humour helped him
land the top spot, with Tatler saying: "Harry is notoriously funny."

Both pictures were not flattering! Even though I am no big fan of Chelsy's, I'm amazed that both of them managed to keep it together for this long.

There are more images at www.rexfeatures.com , would it be possible from someone with an account to download them for us all to see? They are new picks of Chelsy Davy arriving at Heathrow airport! Thank you very much.

picture source: rex features

WHAT IS WITH HER SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so gross, how is she "amazing"?? She looks like Paris Hilton.

I do think she's amazing, she's 100% better than Paris Whitney Hilton...
I can't understand why you people think she's gross just because of some pictures :confused:

The boots are quite the fashion now. Hey, no one ever said fashionable = elegance.:) Eventhough showing so much of anatomy is so last year. At least she put on a belt at some point,

I think she looks so trashy. But she seems fun and wild enough to be a good match for Harry. Hopefully he'll evantually mature and move on to somebody better or she'll mature with him. For now, I suppose it's fine that his girlfriend looks so trendy and trashy and Paris Hilton-esque.

There must something about that Harry likes, maybe its happy go lucky personality she has taht attracted him to her. But I personally don't think she's that cute. I've seen prettier and William's girlfriend Kate is prettier that she is. Kate looks more like a royal if you ask me. Thats my opinon, I agree w/ reagardez that Harry will move on to someone who likes to have fun but can also be serious when neccessary.

Hey, ya gotta give her points for being herself. She could easily do a Fergie and try to blend in with the conservatives, all the while threatening to kill herself trying. But instead she takes the F--- you, if you don't like me, too bad, go away attitude. She's dressing how she wants to, doing whatever the hell she wants to, and if anyone has a problem with it, they can go look at pictures of someone else! :)

Chelsy & Harry story in Monday's newspaper

{ed}

Basically, the press in Britain are alleging that the relationship continues to grow stronger as she's just been to Highgrove to enjoy a family gathering there with Harry, William, Charles and Camilla. We'll have to wait and see if they're correct but it does look as if the relationship is getting more serious by the week.

Personally, I just hope Prince Harry finds happiness - be it with Chelsy or someone else - as I tend to think if any kid needs someone to lean on it's him. That's just my own opinion, I don't know what others may think?

Kindest regards,
Joanne :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I totaly agree with you watwelliam, I just want harry to be happy ;)

Paula** said:
I do think she's amazing, she's 100% better than Paris Whitney Hilton...
I can't understand why you people think she's gross just because of some pictures :confused:

how is she amazing? It isn't some of the pictures it is all of the pictures. She can have a few bad ones, but after a while it gets trashy.

she left herself wide open for some really bad press with those shots of her rear end peaking out!!!!!

In the photos where you can actually see her behind, her white belt seems to have gone MIA...it's odd...because in the photos with the belt, you can't really see all that much.

Aside from the whole behind, I think this is the best I've seen her look. I actually love the boots. She is a pretty girl...she just has some very odd expressions, and doesn't seem to be all that photogenic.

Duchess said:
she left herself wide open for some really bad press with those shots of her rear end peaking out!!!!!

yeah...very classy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom