Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 2: September 2004-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I"m sorry those dress are hideous--see any almost anything Charlotte Casirighi wears for cute frocks.

Thanks for the pix. Fergie's style has improved. Beatrice and Eugenie are really pretty young girls. Their dresses are not too bad, but I do also think they need to hire a stylist to update their image a lot more. Their style needs to be more young, modern, stylish, and hip. But I'm sure in time this will happen. Its nice to see them all together.

The girls' dresses are so unflattering! They always seem to wear clothes which are too old for them, too tight, or just plain unflattering. Can't someone steer them away from those clothes? Sarah dresses well, doesn't she go shopping with them or at least tell them not to wear those clothes? Does someone just give them credit cards and let them buy what they want and never check to see what they look like?

I don't know what Hello magazine is talking about, saying Beatrice is a role model for fashion. Those clothes may be fashionable but they are unflattering to the girls.

I know, I know, I shouldn't pick on them - they're so young, and still learning how to dress and what looks good on them, and it's tough being in the public eye especially when you are going through your teen years, etc., etc., etc. But still, you'd think Sarah at least who learned the hard way about dressing for the public would stop them from making these fashion mistakes.

And as Bubbette said, Charlotte Casiraghi dresses great and she's not much older.

The fact is neither of the girls have stick thin model figure. Charlotte Casiraghi is much slimmer. The same dresses will look much better on her. Don't get me wrong, I think the York girls look very healthy and normal. However, most trendy clothes are not designed for healthy, normal bodies. I think they will eventually give up following trends and find styles that suits their figures as well as their personalities. With a few exceptions, Sarah took a lot of flack for her choice of clothes throughout her marriage. She grew into her now stylish look years after her divorce. I think right now, like most teenagers, Beatrice and Eugenie are still following trends and mistaking name brand clothes as fashion. Some of the current looks are hideous even on the likes of Kate Moss.

And as Bubbette said, Charlotte Casiraghi dresses great and she's not much older.

True, but Charlotte couldn't help but be fashionable and stylish at a young age. It's in her genes. After all Charlotte has Princess Caroline as her mother and Princess Grace as her grandmother. lol

However, most trendy clothes are not designed for healthy, normal bodies. I think they will eventually give up following trends and find styles that suits their figures as well as their personalities.

I have to agree with Inca's entire statement.

I agree with what Incas was saying about trendy clothes not beign designed for healthy, normal bodies. However i think that Eugenie and Beatrice are very fashionable people. The fact that they follow the current fashion proves it. This summer is very much about bright colours, vintage clothing, long necklaces, huge sunglasses big belts and loadz more....from what i see i think they are doing very well following the fashio but they manage to look good. They are not stick thin models but they do good with what they have.
Why arent you critisizing celebrities for what they wear because in case u havent noticed everyone is going for the gypsy look this summer.
I would never have been caught dead wearing what they wore 2 years ago but i think their style is evolving and many people including me look at them when i want to decide what to buy.
Another thing to consider is that they are part of the royal family. therefore they cannot be seen at an event looking trashy or slutty. I think in time they will find their style and only time will tell.

Might they remarry?

Reina said:
I wish she and Andrew would remarry
I read at another royal message board (sorry, I just visit there occasionally but am loyal to this one!) that there was a news report that Andrew and Sarah were going to remarry. Was this just gossip or was there a real news report? Anyone read anything lately about it? I, too, think it would be great because I think they really loved one another and probably still do. Sarah looks great these days, by the way.

Last edited:
I saw an interview with Sarah a little while ago, she said there was no way they were going to remarry. They are very good friends but marriage is out of the question. She said that everyone wants them to remarry but it isn't going to happen.

It would be, but I wish that Prince Andrew would move on with his life. He needs someone who can be discreet and I really don't think that Sarah has totally learned that.

I feel sorry for Sarah, she hasn't had it always easy, though she has made her fair share of mistakes, to say the least...

auntie said:
I feel sorry for Sarah, she hasn't had it always easy, though she has made her fair share of mistakes, to say the least...

I don't feel sorry for her. I know she has made mistakes, but when I see her in an interview she seems so strong...she is a wonderfull person in my opinion. I think she is so pretty inside and out. She has grown up alot and learned from her mistakes, she is amazing.

Harry's polo shirt said:
I don't feel sorry for her. I know she has made mistakes, but when I see her in an interview she seems so strong...she is a wonderfull person in my opinion. I think she is so pretty inside and out. She has grown up alot and learned from her mistakes, she is amazing.

Yes, but at the end of the day she is alone, ther marriage, which was one of love could have been saved...

I thought I'd heard something before about the possibility of her and Andrew getting re-married, but I guess the possibility isn't there anymore! It wouldn't surprise me if they ever did remarry, though.

Sarah finally is pregnant?

auntie said:

I say Bravo to Sarah for being a survivor in a mess of "the Grey Men" and her own doing!! Sarah pulled herself up by her bootstraps and erased her mountain of debt, has basically kept her weight down (I am envious:p ), weathered the deaths of her parents to become a strong woman of means who is raising two teenage princesses!! She has more money than Andrew now, according to James Whitaker!! I say Jolly Good Show Sarah!! Keep on doing what you are doing!!

... a few more from Colourpress ...

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 699
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 806
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 192
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 185
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 173
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 681
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 290
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 237
Especially on the second photo, Sarah looks really funny on that photo.They all look very nice.

Thank you for the newest pics, Squidgy and tbhrc
- nice to meet you here too, tbhrc :) :)

Fergie to Balmoral?

I didn't click on the link in the previous post...but did hear today something about Fergie being invited to join the Royal Family on holiday (Balmoral, I believe). Is she going? And what is the real motivation behind it? I'm happy for her, if it's what she wants. But there must be an ulterior motive behind it on the part of the Queen or Philip.

portergirl said:
I didn't click on the link in the previous post...but did hear today something about Fergie being invited to join the Royal Family on holiday (Balmoral, I believe). Is she going? And what is the real motivation behind it? I'm happy for her, if it's what she wants. But there must be an ulterior motive behind it on the part of the Queen or Philip.

If she has been invited, the one to watch out for is Prince Philip. The Queen likes Sarah, but Philip has been adamant in his hatred of Sarah. He feels Sarah disgraced the family to a degree that is unforgiveable due to her affairs (like he should talk), her debt (which she paid in full), and giving Diana ideas of breaking away from the royal family. I highly doubt Philip is getting kinder in old age. Perhaps Her Majesty has put her foot down to Philip about this and wants Beatrice and Eugenie to continue to have the stability of two loving parents. Sarah has paid for her mistakes and she should be commended for the great change she has wrought in her life. I don't see Philip admitting or apologizing for his!!

I got the impression from a news article that she had already had her visit to Balmoral...was there for 2-3 days including Beatrice's birthday and has since left.

Last edited:
HMQueenElizabethII said:
:eek: Sarah is pregnant again?With whom corazon?

Sarah said she want another baby.

She already went on Tuesday and left on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom