The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Here are two pics of Bea after visiting a nightclub in London on the 15th of december, I can't remember having seen them posted before

Bea 1
Bea 2
Thanks for the photos, Iceflower. I think Beatrice looks happy and like she's having/had a good time. As for what she's wearing, it looks like there is a leather bomber-type jacket underneath the green shawl. Her legs below the legging cut-off looks bare, though. Must be cold. But she's young and ppl her age wear all sorts of whacky things. I don't think what she's wearing is any better or worse than other girls her age.

Old 01-29-2007, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 10.01.2007

Here is another outfit to discuss
The pics were taken on 10.01.2007 and they show Bea leaving the Nobu restaurant in London where she met some friends.

Bea 1
Bea 2
Bea 3

Old 01-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Here is another outfit to discuss
Great photos, Iceflower. I think these pics are much more flattering. The dress and coat have a slimming effect and her hair looks fab as always. Does anyone know if the man behind her is a friend, boyfriend or bodyguard?
Old 01-30-2007, 06:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

It seems very low cut, (unless it is the colours on my pc), she must take after her mother!
Old 01-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

beatrice in official act anyway look great, especially with hat but her ''street'' style is terrible, very similar to her mother
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 01-31-2007, 04:40 AM
Aristocracy

i think everyone is pretty harsh to beatrice. she is a teenager experimenting with the fashion. both those outfits were quite fashoionable in england. go into any topshop or h and m store in england and the style would be very similar :)
Old 01-31-2007, 04:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Yes you can probably find outfits like that in H & M, (not so sure about Topshop) even Matalan, on the bargain rail, but not normally slung together.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Beatrice Vacations With "First True Love"
Beatrice's snowy embrace

Princess Beatrice has been seen canoodling with her boyfriend Dave Clark at a polo tournament in Switzerland.
The princess, 18, was all smiles as she and the 24-year-old marketing man watched the competition in the Swiss ski resort of St Moritz.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 01-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
"First True Love"
Don't they just mean first love, or first serious boyfriend?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:02 PM
Serene Highness

Great links, Avalon. Wish there were pictures! Isn't this the 2nd or 3rd guy described as Pss Beatrice's "first love"? Oh well . . . I guess you can't have too many of those.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

this don't is the first guy in beatrice's life, I think he is the number 3 in public with her
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 02-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck
i think everyone is pretty harsh to beatrice. she is a teenager experimenting with the fashion. both those outfits were quite fashoionable in england. go into any topshop or h and m store in england and the style would be very similar :)
As i've said many times before, i dont have anything against Beatrice. Nobod is perfect in their dressing. And yes her clothes are fashionable but she has to learn what goes with what, not just put them all together. I think that is the problem when you have so much money to spend. You tend not to be as careful with what you. I think she just buys all the trends but doesnt look to see if it suits her.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I am always concerned that Beatrice goes with, well, "men" (and they are men) so much older than she is. I seem to remember that she was dating a guy quite a bit older when she was just 16 or so. (Maybe I would be a pretty strict parent!)
Old 02-03-2007, 05:01 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
Great links, Avalon. Wish there were pictures! Isn't this the 2nd or 3rd guy described as Pss Beatrice's "first love"? Oh well . . . I guess you can't have too many of those.
Here are they, the pics of Bea and Dave Clark, 24, in St. Moritz On that left pic Bea looks so much like her mother. And Bella, same thought that I had about several first loves..

Bea in the snow - "aktuelle"
Old 02-03-2007, 05:33 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_windsor
As i've said many times before, i dont have anything against Beatrice. Nobod is perfect in their dressing. And yes her clothes are fashionable but she has to learn what goes with what, not just put them all together. I think that is the problem when you have so much money to spend. You tend not to be as careful with what you. I think she just buys all the trends but doesnt look to see if it suits her.
I did not mean to offend anyone, i was just trying to say that Princess Beatrice is a young woman. I do not think she does dress tremendously bad. Sometimes perhaps she is not particular careful in what does suit her figure and colouring, but she is experimenting. I am sure she will soon find a style she will develop into her own. Sorry for any offence :)
Old 02-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Aristocracy

Beck, I don't think you need to apologise for expressing your opinion on this discussion board - that's what it's all about.

If it makes you feel better, I make no bones about the fact that, at present, I consider Beatrice's style unflattering and inelegant. I am yet to see her wear something I consider looks good on her. Perhaps that's harsh, but that's my opinion. Hopefully, this will change as she gets older and more experienced with what suits her and what doesn't.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Nobility

Will St George's school, Ascot tell us anything about her graduation?
Old 02-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Nobility

Boarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
PRINCESS' TEACHER ARRESTED ON SUSPICION OF INCITING PAEDOPHILIA

British royal PRINCESS BEATRICE is "shocked" after learning the head of her school's history department has been arrested on suspicion of being an internet paedophile.

QUEEN ELIZABETH II - PRINCESS TEACHER ARRESTED ON SUSPICION OF INCITING PAEDOPHILIA
Wasn't it Marlborough College that had the same thing before Eugenie started as a boarder.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Aristocracy

beatrice has fabulous hair
Old 02-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowarth
Will St George's school, Ascot tell us anything about her graduation?
she will graduate this year?

-www.theroyalist.net-
Closed Thread

Tags
princess beatrice