Prince William Current Events 16: June-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it is all about money, I don't think letters asking Channel 4 to not show the pictures of Diana will mean anything. It's too bad they can't honor William and Harry's request to just delete a few of the pictures from the documentary. It doesn't mean they can't have a show, just not one that is out for the sensationalism.

This is the news from CH and a link to the whole letter.

The Prince of Wales - Channel 4 documentary on Paris tunnel – Clarence House statement and letter

There pleas are ignored--Daily Mail. Channel 4 bosses defy Princes' pleas over Diana crash photos | the Daily Mail

Yahoo! News.

UK channel to show Diana crash photos - Yahoo! News

kjrn said:
A picture of the mystery girl (William changes shirt in background) who was, according to the text, keeping him company at polo.

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

I swear it, there was a girl in the royalist pics who looks just like Kate. But that blonde polo chick looks familiar. I think we've seen her in his orbit before. I can't pinpoint it though. I would almost pinky swear we've seen her lurking about before, though. ;)

Call me crazy but William doesn't look like he feels so hot. Maybe it's just the romantic in me who loves him and Kate, but he looks lonely! -:-(

Last edited:
Is the blond wearing Prince of Wales Polo shirt?

Yes, she's the blond IBL calls the "mystery girl".
I am eager for this interview. I am going to set it up on dvr tonight to tape it just in case.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I swear it, there was a girl in the royalist pics who looks just like Kate. But that blonde polo chick looks familiar. I think we've seen her in his orbit before. I can't pinpoint it though. I would almost pinky swear we've seen her lurking about before, though. ;)

I think it was during Zara's Badminton Trials.

HRH Kimetha said:
I think it was during Zara's Badminton Trials.
I think you are right. I'll do some checking.

How good of the Daily Mail to count William and his friends' # of alcoholic bottles "on hand". So good to know this information. What "impeccable" reporting from an "impeccable" paper. Go out and get the scoop for us, we're dying to know these benign details of William's benign parties.....
Not. The only way I would be interested in the details of his parties is if I am a guest at one of them! What the hell do I care about a party I'm not invited to?! :lol: Is one of those Pimm's bottles for moi???? :ROFLMAO: Nooo way....

So, obviously he didn't drink it all, it was for some kind of party with his friends. They make the small connection to a football game being on. Then they make sure to mention in more detail that this was the night of the Channel 4 story about Diana. As if this is the reason. I really doubt he would have been buying out the store because of this television show. But they never want to let anything get in the way of a good story.

Footie fan Wills pops into Asda to stock up for Pimms party

Footie fan Wills pops into Asda to stock up for Pimms party
As president of the Football Association, Prince William takes his role as an England supporter seriously. So when his country faced Estonia on Wednesday he ensured he was well stocked up with refreshments for the match by popping into an Asda store in Weymouth, Dorset, near where he and his Army pals are training at Bovington camp.

This is a truly wonderful article, www.theroyalist,net/content/view/2263/40/
"Lessons in Life for the Future William V, by Dr Janice Seto

I tried to copy/paste but for whatever reason I couldn't get it to work. It really answers just about all the questions regarding Britians younger Royals, William, Harry, Beatrice and Eugiene (misspelled). I wish someone would e-mail this article to them, it would not only help them but their Country.

I read that article on the royalist site. I didn't think it was that great. Fortunately, we are allowed to have our own opinion on these types of sites. My first thoughts as I went through were I think that William and the younger royals will naturally have opportunities to be well traveled. I don't think they need to go out a pursue that; it will just happen as they fulfill duties. Well schooled. William got a degree. It looks like the girls plan on it. Yes, it would be nice if Harry got a university degree. Will an advanced degree matter to William? I don't think so at this point. He is in the army, starting to take on more royal duties and charities. Will a master's degree in something from Harvard mean more than learning what his "job" will be as he gets older from the older members of the family? I think he would be better off studying them and using them as mentors than getting more formalized schooling. Well groomed and disciplined. Yes, I'd love to see less clubbing. However, some of that is that I don't go to clubs and the area of the world that I live in doesn't really have clubs as social settings. Concerning Kate though, none of us knows what happened with Kate and I, personally, don't think he did anything "wrong" or "treated her badly." Only they know and so far they have stuck to their no talk rule. I don't care what other royal households have done. I don't follow them. If the British RF was like them, I probably wouldn't know their names either. Of course all of these are just my opinions.

He sounds like a "well-to-do" young man, so involved with different things, I was "queased" to read about the painting of he and Kate, I wonder whom he will bring home next to get "oiled". lol.

Well since I couldn't get to the link, I'll have to reserve judgment on the article but the Royalist hasn't had the most stringent of journalistic standards.

Its just a blog - just as you or I would write if we set our minds to it; it can be fun reading but not so good to quote.

lyndaW said:
I wish someone would e-mail this article to them, it would not only help them but their Country.
I think they have their own, better placed advisors than this questionable blog, it might however give them a good old fashioned belly laugh! :lol:

Alba has a royal crush

Actress Jessica Alba has further fuelled speculation her relationship with long-term boyfriend Cash Warren is in trouble, by revealing a crush on Prince William.

Alba has a royal crush - Yahoo! News UK

Last edited by a moderator:
I can picture Alba checking TRF on her blackberry or something, "Ooooh look, new pics of William, playing polo, changing his shirt!" :lol:

Where are the pics of him with his Grandmother wasnt he supposed to accompany her To an Army Celebration?

From hola (Article translation)

"Prince William invites Kate Middleton to the concert organized in memory of his mother"

Diana´s first born wants his ex by his side to enjoy togheter the outcome of a job that has taken them months

Among the special guests that Princes William and harry will recieve in the backstage of the Wembley stadium where the next july the 1st a concert in honor of Princess Diana will be Kate M. and Chelsy Davy

The news hasnt been oficially confirmed but some British Tabloids say with all certainty, that despite their breakup, William keeps his ex in the list as a egsture of thankfullness and frienship to her

The first born of Diana hadnt forget the silent support and advice that she gave him when in this months along with his brother harry he organized this impressive musical appointment in the day of what would have been Princess of Wales´s 46th birthday

{rest of the translation deleted for copyright reasons - Elspeth}

Article
EL PRÍNCIPE GUILLERMO INVITA A KATE MIDDLETON AL CONCIERTO ORGANIZADO EN MEMORIA DE SU MADRE

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom