Prince William Current Events 16: June-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been widely reported in some reputable outlets that they are together again. She has been seen with him at private parties, kissing, she was seen at Camilla's 60th, she was spotted on her way to the Seychelles islands, where it was reported he was vacationing.

It's pretty obvious they are together again.

Last edited:
Who is this "highly placed" informant of Dean Rousewell who has such perfect knowledge of Prince William's alleged Birkhall-to-Balmoral (in any case, private) phone conversation with the Queen?:nonono:

may be someone did the lip-reading thing >.<:wub:

At the memorial when Prince William spoke his reading did anyone see on his forehead a red spot like he hurt himself?

i saw that too, but don't notice it in photos:ermm:

I thought he was very composed at the Memorial and very gracious to all of his guests.

It has been widely reported in some reputable outlets that they are together again. She has been seen with him at private parties, kissing, she was seen at Camilla's 60th, she was spotted on her way to the Seychelles islands, where it was reported he was vacationing.

It's pretty obvious they are together again.

If Kate had visited all those places, or have been out so many times with William, I'd rather think there would be at least one single picture of them together. And I haven't yet had the opportunity to see that picture.

If Kate had visited all those places, or have been out so many times with William, I'd rather think there would be at least one single picture of them together. And I haven't yet had the opportunity to see that picture.
I have. There were pictures of them at all of those events except for one, Camilla's birthday party. And there were eyewitness accounts to make up for that slack. And by then it had already been found out that they were back together. Now whether or not you choose to believe what eyewitnesses have said is your choice. But I do believe my eyes, most of the time, and my eyes saw photos of them together.

Last edited:
I have. There were pictures of them at all of those events except for one, Camilla's birthday party. And there were eyewitness accounts to make up for that slack. And by then it had already been found out that they were back together. Now whether or not you choose to believe what eyewitnesses have said is your choice. But I do believe my eyes, most of the time, and my eyes saw photos of them together.

I am on your side :flowers: I think they are together myself. I'll give you the eyewitness accounts. But where are the photos of them together? UK newspapers are even using old photos of them together , they only do that if they have to. Seychelles doesn't count. They arrived seperately. Kate was in Seychelles which due to photos I think I can prove due to the ticket counter she was in front of and other evidence. The photos of William arriving supposely in the Seychelles, you can't read the name of the company on the plane to prove anything. And You could argue they both could have taken trips seperately in the Seychelles :rolleyes:
If we had photos we wouldn't be camped out in William's thread or royal ex partners to discuss Kate. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
At the memorial when Prince William spoke his reading did anyone see on his forehead a red spot like he hurt himself?
He was hit on the forehead causing a serious concussion some years ago. There was some tittering that Charles only visited him briefly in the hospital and it was thought he should have stayed longer.

He was hit on the forehead causing a serious concussion some years ago. There was some tittering that Charles only visited him briefly in the hospital and it was thought he should have stayed longer.

Yes, when he was nine, a school friend was swinging a golf club and accidentally hit William, injuring his skull, but I am not sure if this was on his forehead or exactly where the injury occured?

are we all still guessing or is it true that they're back together?

Yes, when he was nine, a school friend was swinging a golf club and accidentally hit William, injuring his skull, but I am not sure if this was on his forehead or exactly where the injury occured?

It's on his left side. There is a medium-sized scar that can really be seen in the pictures of him graduating from Sandhurst.

are we all still guessing or is it true that they're back together?
Nope I'm not guessing.:lol: What is obviously a sneak cellphone snap of them at a barracks party months after their ALLEGED split, her in a nurse's costume; eyewitness accounts of them at the party, kissing, him following her around; picture of them together at a table AFTER the Diana concert; eyewitness accounts of her at Camilla's 60th birthday party, with description of cream colored gown she wore, dancing with William. Picture of him boarding a plane for the Seychelles, a picture of her standing beneath a sign at an airport with the name Seychelles during the same timeframe; oh that's right, it's just a coincidence that they would both be on a 4mi radius island at the same time, but they weren't going there to vacation together.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nope I'm not guessing.:lol: What is obviously a sneak cellphone snap of them at a barracks party months after their ALLEGED split, her in a nurse's costume; eyewitness accounts of them at the party, kissing, him following her around; picture of them together at a table AFTER the Diana concert; eyewitness accounts of her at Camilla's 60th birthday party, with description of cream colored gown she wore, dancing with William. Picture of him boarding a plane for the Seychelles, a picture of her standing beneath a sign at an airport with the name Seychelles during the same timeframe; oh that's right, it's just a coincidence that they would both be on a 4mi radius island at the same time, but they weren't going there to vacation together.:rolleyes:

If it's possible, could you share one of those many pictures (apart from those, where they allegedly depart for Seychelles separately)?
It would be a sufficient proof they are back together.

As for eyewitnesses, we all know how trustworthy some of those 'unnamed sources' and 'close friends' can be.

Last edited:

Was it the one where William wearing a fireman uniform? I'm just guessing..:rolleyes:

Please people throw me light on this subject:there is a Thread for Kate and William? Didn't they spend holidays together this summer, so that was a sign that they are back together? Is there a Thread about Kate here? A new photo and some new news about Kate in Hola.com. - Lovely bag and a lovely picture of Kate, she looks nice has ussualy! http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/09/06/kate-fotografa/imgs/kate-middleton-b.jpg

If it's possible, could you share one of those many pictures (apart from those, where they allegedly depart for Seychelles separately)?
It would be a sufficient proof they are back together.

As for eyewitnesses, we all know how trustworthy some of those 'unnamed sources' and 'close friends' can be.
I have seen the pictures posted elsewhere on the web, all except of course pictures, if any, of her at Camilla's birthday party. There is a picture of Kate at the barracks party, where the news broke that they were back together, based on eyewitness reports of him following her around and the two of them dancing together. She is wearing a sexy short nurse's costume along with a nurse's hat.
: Click image to close this window

There is also an exclusive picture, published by The Sun, of William and Kate together seated at what looks like a bar table after the Diana concert, Kate's white overcoat removed. They both are looking down as if they are eating. Very grainy picture.
The Sun Online - News: Wills and Kate: Back for good?

There are also the widely published photos of her at an airport in Seychelles, she has on a yellow print dress and is standing with her luggage. I have also seen a photo of her on her cellphone that same trip.
If the links don't work, go to BrunoPress and type in "kate middleton."
http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/Pr...ageFolder&sorting=ModifiedTimeAsc&search=kate middleton

There are photos of William boarding an eerily too small for comfor plane, actually a puddle jumper IMO, where it is said he was on his way to the Seychelles. The tabs said they arrived a day apart so as to throw off the scent of their trip. They did a good job as there are many who continue to deny they were there together. William is a clever thing.

As for the Camilla party photos, Kate verbally denied she would attend. Does anyone in their right mind actually think Kate would answer truthfully that silly question re her attendance: "yes, I was invited and will be attending Camilla's party"?

I will try to find the links and post them. I'm not pulling these pictures out of my you-know-what, they do exist and have been published in the tabs. If I felt they were not together I would not have a problem admitting that.

Last edited:
There are pictures of Kate in front of a Creole Travel Services sign in this thread, post 241 with a link to the Just Jared website.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f12/royals-ex-partners-7453-13.html

Creole Travel is the premier travel service for Seychelles, so I think it can be agreed upon that Kate was there. At the same time there were several photos of William boarding a private plane, with no definitive markings, so you could make an argument that he wasn't. But as Kate was alone in her travel, one could draw the conclusion that she was meeting someone there, otherwise why go. It's not as if Seychelles is a large metropolis. No solid proof, but a relatively strong hypothesis.

Here is a link to the photo of them having a drink at the concert afterparty.

Will and Harry Unlimited - Photo Gallery

AFAIK there are no photos of her at Camilla's birthday party, but there was an article about how Kate wore a white dress which was similar in color to Camilla's and there was discussion here at TRF about whether or not that had been appropriate.

I do find it ironic that so many take issue with William and Kate featuring themselves so prominently in the media (and I'm just making an observation, this is not anyone in particular), then are suprised when there are no photos of them doing anything unofficial together. I think that it is pretty clear that they enjoy some sort of close relationship right now, whatever that may be. Although I personally think that they are more together than ever, hence the lower profile.

I do find it ironic that so many take issue with William and Kate featuring themselves so prominently in the media (and I'm just making an observation, this is not anyone in particular), then are suprised when there are no photos of them doing anything unofficial together. I think that it is pretty clear that they enjoy some sort of close relationship right now, whatever that may be. Although I personally think that they are more together than ever, hence the lower profile.

It is an interesting theory. I admit I am fascinated to see how everything plays out. But I remain very much on the fence in the argument of whether they are "together" or not. I just want to wait it out and see what happens.
It would be nice if the papers would update us more about his army career. This Kate debate is just old already. :rolleyes:

How long has it been since there have any pics of him doing Army things?
There have been no pics of William and Kate doing anything actually together or even of William running near the barracks at Great Windsor Park. Would he be back on duty now?

It's August, isn't that traditionally a vacation month for the royals? I believe William has also had some time off from the military in August. I also believe there has been a concerted effort on his part to keep himself and his very much on again girlfriend Kate out of camera lense focus. They are doing a brilliant job of avoiding the press.

Because they effectively held the press at bay during their vacation hence no pictures of them together at the Seychelles nor appearances together in public at all over the last several weeks, there is alot of wishful thinking and denial on the internet that they didn't vacation in
Seychelles together and that they aren't a couple again.:lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

It's August, isn't that traditionally a vacation month for the royals? I believe William has also had some time off from the military in August. I also believe there has been a concerted effort on his part to keep himself and his very much on again girlfriend Kate out of camera lense focus. They are doing a brilliant job of avoiding the press.

Because they effectively held the press at bay during their vacation hence no pictures of them together at the Seychelles nor appearances together in public at all over the last several weeks, there is alot of wishful thinking and denial on the internet that they didn't vacation in
Seychelles together and that they aren't a couple again.:lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Per my old post under an old title when the two broke up last April, I predicted that perhaps they weren't really broken up at all and were having a time out to get the press to back off. I still stand by that. They are a couple, they will probably remain a couple and after Peter marries next year, William will announce his and Kate's engagement. That's my take on them.:)

Some people wonder why Prince William doesn't have a tan. I just think he has been in scotalnd for most of his time off.:flowers:

HRH, I agree with you.

Why doesn't William have a tan? I don't think I've ever seen him with much of a tan. Isn't he rather pale? Which means he will probably will burn, not tan? He went to Seychelles, tan or no.:D

Last edited:
Congratulations to Prince William on passing his tank commander course! I'm happy to see him on course and making progress in the military.

He also seems to be making progress in his relationship. Here's a link to a new article in the Express.

Sunday Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: Columnists :: Wills and Kate cosy up close

(Here's the actual web address, don't forget to add the 3 w's in front: express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/18685/Adam-Helliker)

WILLS AND KATE COSY UP CLOSE

"SINCE Prince William kissed and made up with Kate Middleton, there has been speculation that his heart was not truly in it and, as one royal observer tartly noted, that he was merely going through the motions because his girlfriend was “safe and dependable”.

But I hear that, on the contrary, the prince’s devotion to Miss Middleton has strengthened rather than waned.

Not only did he take her on holiday to the Seychelles (where they spent the week calling themselves Martin and Rosemary) but they have since been back canoodling at William’s cottage on the Balmoral estate – where their romance first flourished four years ago.
The couple have enjoyed a late summer break at Tam-na-Ghar, the three-bedroom former gamekeeper’s bothy which was left to William by the Queen Mother."

The article is full of details, but since there aren't any accompanying photos I can only assume that Prince William's plan of keeping his relationship out of the eye of the paparrazzi and the press is succeeding.

i hope we'll have soon a picture of them that will prove they're back together!!!

Last edited:
I would have thought that William would already know how well well he finished. Skydragon,hasn't he already has given his troop? If he his still in Squadron D as the article says doesn't really have any change of being deployed does he.

Congratulations to Prince William on passing his tank commander course! I'm happy to see him on course and making progress in the military.

He also seems to be making progress in his relationship. Here's a link to a new article in the Express.

Sunday Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: Columnists :: Wills and Kate cosy up close

(Here's the actual web address, don't forget to add the 3 w's in front: express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/18685/Adam-Helliker)

Interestingly enough ... take a look at the user name for the first and only comment ... isn't that the same nickname Princess Dianna had for Prince William when he was a little boy? I wonder if there could be any connection there, lol. What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom