The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 03:59 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZandraRae View Post
I agree Empress. I am so sick and tired of hearing about when and where Will and Kate were spotted together, yet the tabloids cannot come up with one lousy picture. What does that say? That all this is rubbish. Let the poor boy decide whether or not he wants to have a relationship with Kate.
Well with a 4 mile exclusion rule for boats/press and three photographers arrested for violating the rule, you can't say they didn't try to get photos. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...es/biggrin.gif

I for one am impressed they pulled it off. A paparazzi free holiday!

Old 08-28-2007, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cde View Post
Well with a 4 mile exclusion rule for boats/press and three photographers arrested for violating the rule, you can't say they didn't try to get photos. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...es/biggrin.gif

I for one am impressed they pulled it off. A paparazzi free holiday!
Yeah, the News of the World definitely had their armies out there trying to get the goods. What are they playing at being so obviously paparazzi? Geez, you know what I would do if I was a paparazzo? I would've booked a room and gone undercover with a phone camera like those Zermatt kids. Surely the NOTW would've paid the bill. I mean, they would've gotten pics!

Old 08-29-2007, 01:13 AM
Nobility

William had that one covered. I've read he bought out most of the resort. Don't know if it's true or not, but, so far, no pictures.

I'm sure he's as proud as a peacock that they were able to pull off that caper.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:44 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Cruise View Post
William had that one covered. I've read he bought out most of the resort. Don't know if it's true or not, but, so far, no pictures.

I'm sure he's as proud as a peacock that they were able to pull off that caper.
___

Difficult one this. William may be "proud as a peacock" for now, but I´m afraid, as history has shown, dodging the press successfully does come with its price - in the future, the Press may start to hound Kate even more than they have in the past (at least until she becomes a member of TRF, if that is the way they are headed!)
Old 08-29-2007, 10:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Yeah, the News of the World definitely had their armies out there trying to get the goods. What are they playing at being so obviously paparazzi? Geez, you know what I would do if I was a paparazzo? I would've booked a room and gone undercover with a phone camera like those Zermatt kids. Surely the NOTW would've paid the bill. I mean, they would've gotten pics!
Yeah! Totally agree with you..you wont go out and say "Hey! I'm a Paparrazzi. I'm here to take your picture for magazines.."
Old 08-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Gentry

No one knows what the real story is, if there even is a story. The tabloids are so contradictory (on everything). He never left his room. He was drunk. They spent all their time on the beach. He booked the whole resort. The other tourists at the resort didn't bother them. The locals never saw them. They had a great time with the locals. Photographers were arrested for trying to take pictures. Then something about the arrest not being becasue they were photographers but because they didn't have the right credentials or something. They were alone. Witnesses saw someone else with William and his body guard but the person didn't appear to be Kate. No mention of male or female.

There are actually no pictures of them arriving on the island. There is a picture of him leaving somewhere else on a private plane with a bodyguard and a friend with him in the picture. Her picture on a trip isn't actually on the final destination island either. Although if you believe it is from that week (some debate on other forums because she is wearing the same exact clothes, hairstyle, the same luggage as in a trip she took last month and appears to be unhappy or at least extremely contemplative) is in the vicinity.

If the tabloids always got their stories right, William would have been married already. He would have played golf with Justin Timberlake in June. He would have gone to that wedding with Kate in July. She would have been at all of those polo matches, etc. I just take it all with a grain of salt and remember the source.

On other William topics though. The tabloids say William is writing a book about Diana. Then they say it is more like a collection of stories written by other people who knew her but he will provide some photographs for the book. I can't see him writing a book spilling stories about her private life. I could see him doing a forward for something compiled by someone else and that was totally for charity though.

Diana's early years to be revealed in new book by Prince William | the Daily Mail
Old 08-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Courtier

I don't know if it's true.. He did read every day...

The Sun Online - News: The Sun ... One really loves it
Old 08-29-2007, 01:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

How sweet they managed to pull off a Holiday by themselvs God Bless em both ! <3
Old 08-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Commoner

Kjrn - well written, makes me wonder... were we separated at birth?
Old 08-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Courtier

It's nice to see how invovled he is in keeping is mother's memory from being erased. In the new book After Diana there is a quote from someone saying that William is like Diana reincarnated...I can see that...from his actions.

I don't know if he is still with Kate...I'd say maybe...I think she is very likable but she reminds me of a Hollywood star more than a wannabe princess...there's something very Nicole Richie about her.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjrn View Post
Although if you believe it is from that week (some debate on other forums because she is wearing the same exact clothes, hairstyle, the same luggage as in a trip she took last month and appears to be unhappy or at least extremely contemplative) is in the vicinity.
Those "other forums"???? You mean the forums where they trash Kate Middleton 24/7, pray for William to dump her, spam the comments sections of online tabloids with nasty remarks about her and brag about it??? Those "other forums"???

"Debate"????

Don't make me laugh.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:58 AM
Nobility

When there be real news about William or pics of him doing Army stuff? At some point there should be some proof in London or where ever.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Cruise View Post
Those "other forums"???? You mean the forums where they trash Kate Middleton 24/7, pray for William to dump her, spam the comments sections of online tabloids with nasty remarks about her and brag about it??? Those "other forums"???

"Debate"????

Don't make me laugh.
Or possibly genuinely other forums. I've seen debate about this alleged vacation of William and Kate's elsewhere, and not just in the tabloid forums.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Cruise

"Debate"????

Don't make me laugh.
I think its better to leave everybody with their own opinions.... then we can live happily ever after
Old 08-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

I've moved some posts about the book William is allegedly writing (or editing, or whatever) about his mother to the thread in the Royal Library which deals with books being published to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Diana's death.

You can find the thread here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ath-12255.html
Old 08-31-2007, 01:02 AM
Nobility

The Times Online says that Prince William and Kate Middleton were spotted at Vue Cinema in Fulham Broadway on Wednesday, queuing for movie tickets.

People: Hugo Rifkind - Times Online

The article didn't say which movie they were going to see. It's nice that they were out and about doing something fun and low-key like going to the movies.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaR View Post
The Times Online says that Prince William and Kate Middleton were spotted at Vue Cinema in Fulham Broadway on Wednesday, queuing for movie tickets.

People: Hugo Rifkind - Times Online

The article didn't say which movie they were going to see. It's nice that they were out and about doing something fun and low-key like going to the movies.
It's hilarious that they nearly phoned CH and asked which movie. I can only imagine if they had done it, and the press officer who fields the question: "Er.... Even I knew, I don't think that would fall in our policy of 'official'...."
Old 09-02-2007, 05:02 AM
Gentry

SHE'S THE ONE FOR ONE, GRAN
EXCLUSIVE Wills tells Queen he WILL marry Kate Dream trip sealed love

People.co.uk - News - SHE'S THE ONE FOR ONE, GRAN

i think they might last...it's not about what we think..it's actually about them.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:45 PM

Who is this "highly placed" informant of Dean Rousewell who has such perfect knowledge of Prince William's alleged Birkhall-to-Balmoral (in any case, private) phone conversation with the Queen?
Old 09-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Royal Highness

At the memorial when Prince William spoke his reading did anyone see on his forehead a red spot like he hurt himself?

Tags
prince william