The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 10:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry to Enjoy romantic reunion with Chelsy
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...2/chelsyharry/

Sara Boyce

Old 08-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by segolen
-has anybody 've seen photos of the University of Cape Town where she studies.

it is on a great location. Wow ! here is a photo.
I agree...great location

They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
-has anybody 've seen photos of the University of Cape Town where she studies.
it is on a great location. Wow ! here is a photo.
Wow, it looks gorgeous...great location, indeed.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Nobility

That view is magnificent!Even I would study there,and I HATE to study!
Old 08-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

For someone to go their they must have a love of nature. So Chelsy and Harry meet in that area.

Old 08-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Commoner

Wow compared to my university that is something! All mine has to offer is the fact it's right next door to our parliament house in the centre of the city!
Old 08-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Does anyone get any studying done there?
Old 08-22-2005, 11:57 PM
Nobility

not me :(. I know a friend living down there, but he is not studying in there
Old 08-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
For someone to go their they must have a love of nature. So Chelsy and Harry meet in that area.
this is a good question. I'm not sure how they met( Harry and Chelsy). Does anyone know?
Old 08-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
this is a good question. I'm not sure how they met( Harry and Chelsy). Does anyone know?
No one really knows I think.....Harry was spotteed kissing Chelsy in the summer of 2004 and that's how the media knew that she was his latest girlfriend...But people magazine said that they meet through her borther...or something like that.
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
She attended a private school in England, which I've read was not far from Highgrove. So, it's likely their circles overlapped at some time or other and they met then.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I'm not sure how they met( Harry and Chelsy). Does anyone know?
They met when she was studying in England in a posh public school (that is a private one) near Highgrove. Apparently nothing happened until he saw her again during his gap year, when he spent some time in South Africa after his time in Lesotho.

I read somewhere they did exchange their first kiss in the loo of some club. I think this is the club mentioned in a previous article, the one they would supposedly buy or something.

Old 08-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Aristocracy

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/t...name_page.html

http://<b><font face="Helvetica"><fo...nt></font></b> Aug 21 2005

By Denis Cassidy

ARMY chiefs have ordered a £100,000 make-over at Sandhurst in time for Prince Harry's return from his summer holidays

Alexander Smith

Old 08-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7
Wow compared to my university that is something! All mine has to offer is the fact it's right next door to our parliament house in the centre of the city!
Mine - HEC Montreal - was next to a cemetery.
Old 08-23-2005, 07:25 PM
Nobility

thanks all. it is a great info
Old 08-23-2005, 10:35 PM
Heir Apparent

One gets one free, Harry
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005390327,00.html
Old 08-23-2005, 11:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Are they that desperate for news? Because I eat fast food all the time and no one writes an article about it!
Old 08-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Nobility

if you married to the king, we 'll write about it
Old 08-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44096.html

Harry has become sickly

Inexplicable the evils affects it from their entrance to Sandhurst, where among other tasks it washes the baths

Nayeli Rolls
The Universal One
Wednesday 24 of August of 2005

At the moment, to the royalty no longer certain attitudes worry to him to their nocturnal escapes or about revolt that were the delight of the British tabloides. Now, which troubles of prince Harry of England are the repeated losses by disease or malaise that has begun to register the young person of 20 years, to only 16 weeks of to have initiated its military formation in Sandhurst, the military academy of greater prestige in the United Kingdom.

Harry, third in the line of succession of the British crown, has suffered in less than four months of military formation: constant headaches and throat, influenzas, resfriados and blisters in the feet.

Bad auguries

The bad gust of wind in the health of the prince began with an injury in the knee, that suffered during the series of tests of endurance, race of obstacles and exercise military type, that made to enter in Sandhurst.

Nevertheless, and peculiarly, the injury worsened in October of 2004, while the prince trained to a group of children in rugby. That allowed to delay its military preparation him (predicted for January), until the 9 of March of this year.

Clear that the malpensados ones, that they abound in the tabloides of England, maintain that the smaller son of prince Carlos and the deceased princess Diana delayed its training because did not feel ready to rise every day to five in the morning, to lustrar its boots, to iron its shirts and to tend its bed. And that much less finished being made to the idea clean baths and walk 30 kilometers loading a heavy knapsack under rain. And it is that, in spite of having blue blood, the second son of Carlos like any other cadet, must accept the norms of the demanding academy, in which it is prohibited to take cellular and to conserve more than a photography of a relative, among other restrictions. (For fortune of the undergone students they can drink "moderately").
Old 08-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44103.html

Harry: four medical visits in 40 days

From blisters in the feet to pain throat; nevertheless, a spokesman ` real` said that he is determined to conclude his course

The Universal One
Wednesday 24 of August of 2005

When no longer there was more remedy and Harry saw itself in Sandhurst, its hazing, an exercise devised by the own instructors took to the impression of its life when experimenting to fortify the spirit of the cadets.

According to his companions, the young person waned and it was speechless when discovering that they had thrown to the patio all his properties: underclothes, boots and even bed, writing desk and closet.

After that blow their frequent visits would come to the infirmary. And they are so evident that now the prince is known between his companions like "Medical statement of release from duty".

The first consultation that Harry did went to the month of its enroll in the academy, at where it arrived with the full feet of blisters caused by the military boots, after five days of exhausting exercises.

Normally, the cadets have prohibited to use another footwear who are not indeed the strong boots. Nevertheless, the young prince received a special permission to use sport footwear, once the doctors stated the lamentable state of their feet.

The problem is that there they did not stop the problems for the smaller son of Carlos of Wales.

The pseudodiseases

At the beginning of July, the young person was released again of his obligations so that she went to the medical center of the academy, this time due to a pain throat.

Altogether, it went to consult to facultative the four times during eight weeks of training. Then propaló the rumor that it could be expelled from the academy.

According to the British press, the grandson of Isabel II seems that only he is ill for his obligations, because the ailments that they prevented him to follow his instruction Thursday the past, had disappeared Sunday, when participated in an international match of pole.

The team of Harry won by 8-4 to its rivals in the encounter that took place in the Great Park de Windsor (in the proximities of London) and to that they went famous like the actress Sienna Miller. However, the spokesman of the official residence of Carlos of England denied that the problems of health of the prince are going to be impediment so that he finishes his course, of which still lack several weeks to complete the 44 of rigor. On the contrary, "he is very determined to conclude his military formation".

Tags
prince harry