Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Harry isn't so serious about Flee if he is still saying he is single. Not too sure if Chelsy has anything to complain about. I don't think she is ready for marriage either still likes partying a lot! Harry is so busy with work etc let him have some fun. He isn't in any rush for anything too serious and with him going overseas for sometime it is better for him to remain single. He seems happy enough better for him to play the field at this stage then there shouldn't be any regrets later on. Harry looked great on the field he sure does love his Polo he seems good at it too.

Guess Harry isn't so serious about Flee if he is still saying he is single. Not too sure if Chelsy has anything to complain about. I don't think she is ready for marriage either still likes partying a lot! Harry is so busy with work etc let him have some fun. He isn't in any rush for anything too serious and with him going overseas for sometime it is better for him to remain single. He seems happy enough better for him to play the field at this stage then there shouldn't be any regrets later on. Harry looked great on the field he sure does love his Polo he seems good at it too.

Definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black! She has certainly benefitted from his status.

Definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black! She has certainly benefitted from his status.

That's true - if it weren't for Harry we wouldn't even know who Chelsy was.

Hope I can post this here.

Chelsy davy says Harry was not a good boyfriend.
Chelsy Davy Says Prince Harry was a

If there is any truth in this article Harry will neither take Chelsy back or continue with Ms. Brudenell-Bruce as he, like his brother, doesn't care for girls who or whose friends blabb to the media. I doubt Catherine Middleton would ever have uttered a word if William didn't come back to her and that's how it should be. As curious as I am as a Royal watcher I wish for Harry the same luck that William had with his discreet lady.

Hope I can post this here.

Chelsy davy says Harry was not a good boyfriend.
Chelsy Davy Says Prince Harry was a

I hope this isn't true. I had always thought that Chelsy was discreet but then again if you see your ex (of 6 yrs) starting a new relationship and then having to read it all over the papers I can see the hurt and the resentment. I just wish both of them happiness for the future.

Talking to the press is probably the best way to insure that Chelsy and Harry never get back together!

If Chelsy said that then she needs to realize it's not a woman's job to "tame" a man. When a man loves a woman he'd give up anything for her, but if a girl has to tame her guy then I'd say he's not the one for her. That relationship is definitely over.

Last edited:
If Chelsy said that then she needs to realize it's not a woman's job to "tame" a man. When a man loves a woman he'd give up anything for her, but if a girl has to tame her guy then I'd say he's not the one for her. That relationship is definitely over.

I agree wholeheartedly. Also, it's not very mature to go around and tell people that don't know you or your former partner about the shortcomings of the said partner or relationship. Yes, it hurts when break-ups occur, and it's fine to be upset, but it's not fine to air dirty laundry like that.

Talking to the press is probably the best way to insure that Chelsy and Harry never get back together!

It didn't say that she spoke to the press, but that she spoke to a "pal". If she in fact said any of this, she was probably betrayed by someone she trusted.

The whole article reads like tabloid gossip rag. After six or so years of nothing, I find it difficult to believe Chelsy would be talking now. For all her hard partying ways, the girl has a head on her shoulder and was at the very least loyal and discreet about what she said publicly. Why change that now?

And considering Harry JUST came out saying he was single, I don't know that I'd read much into him spending too much time with the Florence chick...

In the recent pictures of Harry, he appears to be very happy. Doesn't look like he is very bothered by any of this!

Prince Harry has taken part in the Rundle Cup at Tidworth Polo Club on July 9, 2011 in Tidworth, Wiltshire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Wow! He pulls off red very well.

The BBC had a nice interview with Prince Harry on the starting grid at the British Grand Prix earlier today. He had a few of his Walking with the Wounded friends with him. I have to say he was looking very yummy indeed.

:previous:

Here's a large gallery of pics from today:

Prince Harry attended the 2011 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix and presented the
trophy to the winner - Ferrari's Spanish driver Fernando Alonso - at Silverstone Circuit,
Northamptonshire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/reuters/daylife gallery **

The BBC had a nice interview with Prince Harry on the starting grid at the British Grand Prix earlier today. He had a few of his Walking with the Wounded friends with him. I have to say he was looking very yummy indeed.

:lol: He has the look of a mischievous individual. There's a little sparkle to him. That makes him look very charming.

Do you have a link to a video? I love to seem him out and about.

Oh and thanks everyone for the pictures they are great.

Does Harry actually do any work for the British Army ?

Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Active pictures
Active pictures

With prince Michael of Kent, Nigel Mansell and sir Jackie Stewart.
Daylife

memories from the past: Harry and Diana at the F1 Silverstone GP 10th July 1994
GP-World

These are amazing pictures. I also really like the retro picture of him. His support of Walking with the Wounded is always wonderful to see due to his delight in the cause.

You can also see how much he is maturing into a young man. He has found things he is passionate about and it shows. I hope this streak in him continues. If only the media could give him some credit for what he has achieved. Harry also shows how the role of the third-in-line can be productive if you make the right choices.

This picture is quite possibly my new favorite picture EVER...all three of these men look delicious! LOL

I love that Harry continues to work so tirelessly for this cause. It's fantastic to see him embracing programs that make sense and clearly mean a lot to him and to many of the people in his country and other countries at this time.

I'm beginning to warm to Prince Harry. He seems to be a bit more sensititive and switched on than I had given him credit for.

Prince Harry at Ascot Races, Saturday 23 July 2011

I saw that Prince Harry was present today at Ascot Racecourse at the Betfair meeting where the feature race was The King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes, run each year to commerate his Great Grandparents. The meeting unfortunately was marred by a tragic event [not personally involving Harry] but I am writing it up on another thread.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom