The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate Middleton Fans ‏@LuisaCMFans
A new/old photo of Prince Charles and Prince George emerged! Omg they're so cute!!! <3

https://twitter.com/LuisaCMFans/stat...27740948254721

Old 06-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
A new/old photo of Prince Charles and Prince George emerged! Omg they're so cute!!! <3

May be playing the same crawling game he played with William and Harry. Very nice picture. It's pictures like this that are very memorable and precious.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Or Charles was doing a frog/ Jack in the box impression?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 06-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

It's a very wonderful photo of the pair.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Charles loved to play with George.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Charles loved to play with George.
It is a very lovely photo, but only an old British royal would play with his grandson on the lawn in a suit!
Old 06-11-2015, 11:34 PM
Majesty

I love the picture of Charles playing with George. I think he's enjoying his grandchildren.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Royal Highness

Where was the picture taken and by whom?

It looks like a photo taken through a second or third floor window. Maybe from a CH staff member supplementing their wages?

Charles has casual clothes so he probably had a meeting and did not have time to change.

The photo also appears to be about a year old based on the size of George.
Old 06-12-2015, 02:54 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
Where was the picture taken and by whom?

It looks like a photo taken through a second or third floor window. Maybe from a CH staff member supplementing their wages?

Charles has casual clothes so he probably had a meeting and did not have time to change.

The photo also appears to be about a year old based on the size of George.
It looks like it was taken at the same time the photo of Charles holding George (wearing a white sunhat) was taken - both outside, same weather/sunshine, same outfit on George. I'd guess around this time last year is likely.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:34 AM
Heir Apparent

It could be KP. The Royal Helicopter uses a section of KP grounds for a landing pad so Charles could have been coming back from somewhere and dropped by to see George since he was at KP. George looks older than he was on the tour so it has to be post March 2014.

Old 06-12-2015, 07:40 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
It could be KP. The Royal Helicopter uses a section of KP grounds for a landing pad so Charles could have been coming back from somewhere and dropped by to see George since he was at KP. George looks older than he was on the tour so it has to be post March 2014.

Could just as easily have been at Clarence House.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Add pink bloomers to the list of adorable gifts 5-week-old Princess Charlotte has received – this time, from her auntie Pippa.

Knowing her sister so well, Pippa, 31, stopped off at one of Kate's favorite children's wear boutiques: Amaia in London's Chelsea Green neighborhood. The shop has recently gained international renown for its selection of traditional English clothing for children – especially Prince George's signature knee socks.

"Pippa bought a little outfit for Charlotte: a Liberty print pink top with bloomers in a matching fabric and a cardigan," shop co-owner Amaia Arrieta tells PEOPLE.

"She also bought a blouse with a frilly collar" similar to the one she wears in her official portraits, says Arrieta, adding: "She said she wanted a whole look."
More: Pippa Middleton Buys Niece Princess Charlotte Baby Clothes : People.com
Old 06-12-2015, 08:10 PM
Serene Highness

This company may not continue getting the custom of the royals and members of the family if they continue "spilling the beans" every time a purchase is made.
Old 06-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 7h7 hours ago
It's clear, as with the long socks etc, that William, Kate, and aides are repeatedly looking back and recreating historic family images.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-13-2015, 10:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

I see the British royals on 1 or 2 mags, but I see some form of Kardashian on 5 to 6 covers, especially now with the whole Bruce thing.
William and Kate are letting thr public see their children on their terms and are determining what is best for them. The media doesn't care about this family or the public wanting to see their future King. All they care about is money, headlines and a story.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 06-14-2015, 12:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi View Post
I see the British royals on 1 or 2 mags, but I see some form of Kardashian on 5 to 6 covers, especially now with the whole Bruce thing.
William and Kate are letting thr public see their children on their terms and are determining what is best for them. The media doesn't care about this family or the public wanting to see their future King. All they care about is money, headlines and a story.
That's not true for all members of the media. There are some royal watchers, veteran royal reporters, correspondents, and photographers that do care.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-14-2015, 02:20 AM

I think it nice Kate had a boy and a girl. With all the men in line I hope Princess Charlotte someday is able to be Queen.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeLee79 View Post
I think it nice Kate had a boy and a girl. With all the men in line I hope Princess Charlotte someday is able to be Queen.

In order for Charlotte to be Queen her brother would have to die without having children.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeLee79 View Post
I certainly hope not!
Old 06-14-2015, 08:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Sheesh...let's not wish anyone dead!

LaRae

Closed Thread

Tags
duchess of cambridge, duke of cambridge, kate middleton, prince william, princess charlotte