Kate Middleton Current Events 13: November 5-28, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sunlesstanning said:
I know she's young and everything and she should be having fun, but having too many holidays and hanging out with celebrities might not look good on her resume of becoming the future queen of England. She should be careful not to expose much of herself because it might haunt her in the future. Hope she enjoys her time in South Africa at least.
WHAT RESUME OF BECOMING FUTURE QUEEN??? SHE IS NOT APPLYING FOR JOB AS A QUEEN!!!! If that is the case then Camilla would never have made the cut. NOR THE QUEEN MOTHER -- about whom one of her COUSINS REMARKED "she never lifted a finger in her entire life." No one knows if Kate will ever become princess and if she does, what kind of reflection she will be. No, she will never be Diana, but neither was Queen Elizabeth and she is revered. These sour grapes about a blank slate are tiresome. Really they are.

SHE IS DATING AN HEIR TO THE THRONE WHO LOVES HER FOR WHO SHE IS AS WELL AS WHO SHE IS NOT. NOT SOME SILLY RESUME. RIDICULOUS.

Last edited:
Please pay attention to Avalon's post yesterday about not derailing this thread with discussions of what Kate Middleton should and shouldn't be doing with her time. This thread is for discussions of what she IS doing with her time, and off-topic posts will be moved to the thread where they're relevant, which can be found here.

Elspeth

British forum moderator.

i suppose she made friends with Richard Branson's children through William...she doesnt belong ot the same social circle as them originally

...or she's just been reading what some of the members have had to say about her in these Forums... :D

Warren said:
...or she's just been reading what some of the members have had to say about her in these Forums... :D
:lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Come to think about it: she probably read that! After all, what is a lazy slouch doing the whole day when she is not out shopping or attending polo parties? Of course she googles her own name at the internet... :lol:

Jo of Palatine said:
Of course she googles her own name at the internet... :lol:
Well, if we've read it on the internet, it's true now Jo! :D

God I hope she doesn't read these forums, this can be a really tough crowd at times! :ohmy:

lord_rankin said:
God I hope she doesn't read these forums, this can be a really tough crowd at times! :ohmy:

You never know who might be reading or writing on these forums! :eek: :dizzy:

Skydragon said:
You never know who might be reading or writing on these forums! :eek: :dizzy:

Okay....Okay already, Skye...I knew you were a smart cookie...I admit it....it was fun....nothing much else to do all day.....my man is in the trenches most of the time having fun with his 'dudes'...what can I say....Sloan Street had some great sales and...oh well...I love to ride the bus and love the attention...and, the Caribbean, Africa, Switzerland, France, India....wait I haven't been to India yet....maybe next week!:lol:

Last edited:
HRH Kimetha said:
Okay....Okay already, Skye...I knew you were a smart cookie...I admit it....it was fun....nothing much else to do all day.....my man is in the trenches most of the time having fun with his 'dudes'...what can I say....Sloan Street had some great sales and...oh well...I love to ride the bus and love the attention...and, the Caribbean, Africa, Switzerland, France, India....wait I haven't been to India yet....maybe next week!:lol:
Hi, Catherine!! Welcome to the forums! You can join the rest of us, you will be right at home with those of us who also have no jobs, no lives, hehe...:ROFLMAO: :lol: All in jest of course, guys, no offense intended.

HRH Kimetha said:

Goodness, I didn't mean to break your cover!:ohmy: :ROFLMAO:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Hi, Catherine!! Welcome to the forums! You can join the rest of us, you will be right at home with those of us who also have no jobs, no lives, hehe...:ROFLMAO: :lol: All in jest of course, guys, no offense intended

I just knew you were all members of the idle rich. :ROFLMAO: :lol:

Skydragon said:
I just knew you were all members of the idle rich. :ROFLMAO: :lol:

And the pot calling the kettle black with all this "get-a-job" talk...:lol:

I wonder if Chelsy is invited to the Branson party too, being it's in Cape Town, it would be convenient. I hope Chelsy doesn't get another royal snub. The press is just brutal to that girl, and I guess Chelsy won't be at sandringham but Catherine will be at Christmas, if I got my stories right.

Guy Pelly? Oh the gossips will be out now. (If anyone wants me, I'll be spreading rumours).

Back already? When was the party?

Gosh...the rich really are different....not staying overnight on a Saturday for a discount. But I guess it helps when the father of the birthday girl owns the airline :)

William has Guy Pelly guarding his woman in his absence, and Harry has JMW for Chelsy. JMW seems like a stand-up, responsible guy (albeit one who drives a hot Aston Martin!) but I don't know, if I was a guy, would I trust my woman with Guy Pelly? :lol:
I love Guy, he's hilarious, but............. I don't know.... smells like trouble! Wills already lost a girlfriend once to a guy friend, as Jamie Tollemache is still going strong with Arabella Musgrove.

I doubt Guy Pelly is "putting the moves on" Kate, or vice versa, but I can see how the media could play this up if they chose to.

cd_1 said:
whos JMW? Harry's friend?
Oh sorry, I use a lot of referential shortcuts because I am lazy. ;)
JMW=James Murray Wells, the GlassesDirect.co.uk entrepreneur that apparently drives a totally hot sports car, Aston Martin, green color, man I am so jealous! That is a hot car!! Lucky Chelsy probably gets a lotta rides in it.

wasn't Guy Pelly the one that she supposedly had words with recently about his behavior?

Yes, he is the one. Although I could swear that it was a rumor.

I guess Guy Pelly and that guy from Eton,what's his name, Tom S...he went to Australia with William, and to Klosters sometimes.... They seem to alternate in the job of chaperone for Kate whenever William is indisposed.
It's so old fashioned, this idea she needs a "chaperone" but I guess it's nice in its own way, and maybe is necessary in her case, considering the press attention, the security. I guess it's just William's way of looking out for his girl. :)

That was a charity fashion show a long time ago, and I believe William was there.

Well, I'd rather not see a future Queen in her knickers. Apparantly she was dating William at the time. What a silly thing to do. I'd dispute the pretty girl with a good figure comment but I do wonder what possessed her to do it. That reminds me, I must clear those aspirins off that ironing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom