Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 1: March-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avalon, thanks so much for the pictures of Sophie and Louise!:flowers: You're right, Louise is such a cutie pie. Nice to see Sophie again, I wish we see her more often.

ohhh thanks for sharing :] she s really nice. mum just looks a litlle bit stressed :D

ohhh thanks for sharing :] she s really nice. mum just looks a litlle bit stressed :D

You try to be pregnant with a three year old in a plane ride. Although I see Nanny is along. (and Pooh, Zebra and tiger they seem to go everwhere with Louise.)

These are intrusive pics - isn't there rules about posting pics by the paparazzi. Either way Edward is probably writting to the agency to have them removed.

Louise is a cute little girl. She seems to look a bit like the Queen did at that age.

Thanks, Avalon!!! I agree, Louise looks a great deal like her grandmama when she was a little girl. How cute! I think Sophie looks great, this pregnancy seems to be agreeing more with her.

There is a lot of good things about that actually. No patch, no heavy glasses or oversized hat.
It is less than a month before the school term beginnings and the tabloids have found nothing, so I doubt that Louise is starting school this year.

Thanks a lot for posting the very nice pics of Sophie with little Louise, Avalon!

She's an absolutely cute girl, a typical English girl and these pics of her are
so rare.. The caption says that the pics were taken at Heathrow airport and
that they were coming from Scotland, so we know where they've spent some
relaxing and undisturbed holidays :)

Maybe they took Louise home to Bagshot Park before going off to the Netherlands for the party at Het Loo. I guess all the pics are being posted in the Dutch forum but Reuters has a pic of them there.
Reuters pic by photographer Toussaint Kluiters

Last edited:
You are all most welcome! :flowers:
Thank you for the pictures of the couple from the Netherlands, pregnancy suits Sophie, she looks simply lovely. :)

I don't know.... I am not much liking Sophie's attire at the Het Loo gala. She looks good though. Hair nice and sleek and very prettily pregnant. I guess she is just going into the second trimester?

Sporty Sophie

It seems all guests on saturday have had a sort of games competition, organized by The Prince of Orange.

Teams were made. Sophie was pictured while wearing a polo, with the monogram of Prince Willem-Alexander and the '40'. See this picture.

Thanks for the picture, Henri. It's beautiful. I like Sophie when she 'dresses down'. She looks very comfortable, and has a plushy pillow too. Prince Edward should wear this style of jacket and slacks more because he looks very good.

These are really some nice pics, thank you Henri M for them!
You can imagine she was going to her prenatal classes,
ready to do some gymnastics, that's lovely :)

:) lovely pictures!
does anybody now what they played? :D

Pics 5.9.2007

Here are two pics from today:
Britain's Prince Edward arrives at the residence of Britain's ambassador in Ramat Gan, near Tel Aviv,
September 5, 2007. The Prince is in Israel to visit and highlight the work of the Israel Youth Award,
which is part of The Duke of Edinburgh International Award Scheme. REUTERS

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 6.9.2007

Britain's Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex unveils the 'Mosaic for Peace'
along with Yona Yahev the Mayor of the northern Israeli port city of Haifa,
06 September 2007. JACK GUEZ/AFP/Getty Images

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Great pics, Iceflower. P. Edward is cute! I didn't realize how tall he is. I see a strong resemblence between him and HM.

Thanks , Iceflower. Pic 3 is the best one. He reminds me of his father in that hat. I don't know why, but Philip has always liked exactly that kind of hat, hasn't he? ;)

Here are some more pics from Israel, from Reuters via Yahoo! News
5 Sep 07 arriving at the airport (Photo credit: Mati Milstein/Reuters)
5 Sep 07 arriving at the British Embassy Residence outside Tel Aviv (Photo credit: Gil Cohen Magen/Reuters)
6 Sep 07 at a school in Haifa to learn about the Israeli Youth Award which the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Scheme supports (ibid)
making a speech at the school in Haifa (ibid)
talking to students in Tel Aviv (ibid)
talking to the Minister of education (ibid)

Thanks for the pictures. I really do like to see edward and sophie!

Is his security beefed up, because Israel's not exactly the safest place....

http://i15.tinypic.com/4qd61pu.jpg In this one it show how much he and William look alike, IMO. I could also tell it at the memorial service.

Pics 7.9.2007

You're welcome and thank you very much for the additional pics :)

Here are the ones from today, the Hall of Names is always so impressive..

Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, accompanied by Avner Shalev, Director of Yad Vashem,
during his visit in the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial's Museum on September 7, 2007
in Jerusalem, Israel. Jim Hollander-Pool/Getty Images

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Great pics CasiraghiT and Iceflower. I've always thought Prince Edward had a pleasant look about him. Not distant or aloof or anything, but as though he's really involved with what he's doing.

I love the pics of him wearing the yamuka. :)
Here are more from yesterday, 6 September, in Haifa to unveil the Mosaic of Peace. There he met the Mayor of Haifa, who presented him with a plaque, and was accompanied by the Education Minister and the chairman of the Israeli youth Award.
The unveilling of the Mosaic of Peace
Pulling the cover away
HRH reading the words
HRH and the Mayor kneeling down for closer look at the Mosaic
Speech! Speech! :bb:
The Mayor gives HRH a gift
Unveilling for the IYA
Source: Getty
These were just some of my favorites. There are many more pics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom