What will happen to the Royals in 2006 ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The United Kingdom:

-The Queen will celebrate her birthday in style, with over a million people taking to the Mall to sing "Happy Birthday" to her as she appears on the palace balcony.

-The Countess of Wessex will be with child.

- Zara Phillips will win Gold in the 2006 World Equestrian Events in Germany. Her engagement is postponed after Prince Philip passes away in the summer.

- Prince Harry gets into more trouble with the media.

-Prince William decides that instead of being in the army, he will run the Dutchy estate on behalf of his father.

Lena said:
IAnd now I will do a "Dennism" and will predict some things, which are somewhat easier to guess ;)

It's the way to go. After all, how many did I guess right this past year? :)

"A Swedish Royal will break a traffic law"

Geez, really going out on a limb there...

Crownprincess Victoria will either get engaged to Daniel Wrestling or break-up with him. William and Kate may get engaged, end of 2006. And all the new royal parents in Europe will be very happy! And lots of christenings too...can't wait to see all the royals together!

Britain
HRH Prince of Wales and HRH the Duchess of Cornwall will have a baby (oh, just a joke, maybe a grandson or daughter, though...)
Zara Phillips will finally engage to her Rugby hero
Queen Elizabeth will mark her 80th birthday (she looks younger, doesn't she?)
Prince Edward and Sophie welcome another baby (a boy)
Eugine's pic will appear on the cover of Tatler
Beatrix... well, no. Too soon for engagment.
Will and Kate will NOT split. At least in 2006. Maybe 2007...

Japan
Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako will have a son (but... what about the succession law change? :( )
And maybe a baby for Sayako:)

Sweden
Engagement of Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Wrestling (surely they had enough time to figure out their feelings?)

The Netherlands
Happy additions for Prince Floris & Aimee and Prince Pieter-Christian & Anita.
And a baby son for Crown Prince Wilhelm-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima.

Jordan
Maybe another baby for King Abdullah and Queen Rania (five is a good number)
AND a baby for Prince Hamzhah and Princess Noor
And what? Marriage bells for Prince Hashim and Princess Iman?

Belgium
Yep, Mathilda is pregnant again

Denmark
Maybe another baby (a girl) for Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary
And perhaps Prince Gustav and Princess Nathalie (children of Princess Benedikte) will engage... A double wedding, perhaps?

Liechtenstein
As I said, five is a good number, so maybe the fifth kid for Prince Alois and Duchess Sophie?
And also fifth kid for Princess Tatjana?

Luxemburgh
Well, Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Marie therese already have 5 kids... And so does Princess Marie-Astrid. Maybe the others...
And it's time for Heredetary Grand Duke Guillaume to find a fiancee?

Spain
Hmm... another baby for Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia?
And AGAIN for Infantas Christina and Elena? (shall I remind about 5 kids?;) )

Monaco
Well, Charlotte really seemed to be pregnant, if so her baby will be delieverd.
And of course loads of attention to Andrea's and Pierre's love affairs.

Gosh, all my predictions seem to concern babies.. Ah, well, another baby-boom year is not bad...:rolleyes:

Spain:
Guess, that Letizia will be under a serious pressure to get a baby-boy as soon as possible....hard work for Felipe :p
Denmark:
Mary, I think, will prefer to wait with it one-two years ;)
Holland:
Have some doubts that Maxima will cherish any plans for future children...unlikely...:rolleyes:
Norway:
2006 - nothing new for M-M, just christenning and quite and happy year :)
UK:
Feel that William and Kate will split. He is not ready for marriage and has a lot of time ahead ;)
Sweden:
IMHO Victoria' boyfriend does not suit her and I hope that she will meet another more worthy man the next year
Madeleine - just the new boyfriend
Most likely that Carl-Philip and Emma will marry right after graduation and she will produce 4-5 children in the nearest 5-10 years :D :D :D
Monako:
Steph - the person of suprises and so nobody knows...only God...:cool:
Albert - may be we will hear some fresh and pleasant news his return from April' trip to the Pole :)

Well, my one cent:

England: everybody alive and kicking. Dusting and outing every piece of jewelry they posess.

Denmark: Well maybe a new wedding, Prince Joachim it is said to be trying to hurry up his next wedding to a spanish girl (said Penafiel in the last cronicas)

Monaco: Prince Albert will not be able to procreate for the next 10 months, since he'll be going to the north pole and you know what happens when the cold hits certain parts of the male anatomy:D , which really will affect the dreams of a few princess-to-be-pretenders that will have to keep working for their keeping.

Sweden: Princess Victoria will get engage, to who? that's anybody guess.

Last edited:
hsh1969 said:
Well, my one cent:

Monaco: Prince Albert will not be able to procreate for the next 10 months, since he'll be going to the north pole and you know what happens when the cold hits certain parts of the male anatomy:D , which really will affect the dreams of a few princess-to-be-pretenders that will have to keep working for their keeping.
:D :D :D :D :D

hahahaha!!!:D :D

Sweden: Prince Victoria will get engage

I hope you meant Princess Victoria, or maybe you know something we don't?;) :D :D :D

Fixed:)
I was hungry that's why I ate the ssssss:D

hsh1969 said:
Fixed:)
I was hungry that's why I ate the ssssss:D

regardless of your appetite, I agree with you that princeSS victoria will get engaged next year. probably in the fall.

some reason I really dont think it will be Daniel-a lot of other members agree with me that for some unarticulable reason this relationship doesnt seem like it'll end in vow swapping-but if its not Nikolaos of Greece I will be VERY VERY unhappy.

i read your posts says HM Queen Elizabeth will become 80th years old but im sure she would intives foriegn Royals and her children,Grandchildren to her 80th birthday like HM Queen Mother did that.

sara1981 said:
i read your posts says HM Queen Elizabeth will become 80th years old but im sure she would intives foriegn Royals and her children,Grandchildren to her 80th birthday like HM Queen Mother did that.

my posts? no comprende.

CP Victoria will get engaged. She's gett'n up there in the marriage years - time to get a move on! It's not like waiting another year or two would make any difference at this point because they've been together so long. Besides, royal engagements are long because there's lots of planning to be done. Seriously - HURRY UP. Haha:)

SpiffyBallerina said:
CP Victoria will get engaged. She's gett'n up there in the marriage years - time to get a move on! It's not like waiting another year or two would make any difference at this point because they've been together so long. Besides, royal engagements are long because there's lots of planning to be done. Seriously - HURRY UP. Haha:)

yeah, Victoria, get a move on it!

I agree with you that another year wont make a difference.she's been with Daniel 4 years. she KNOWS him as well as she is going to in the dating phase of their relationship.

Aussie Princess said:
Hey!:mad: I have a good feeling about this one!
Well, one can hope!:D :D But I don't think it will happend:p

Oppie said:
Denmark
Alexandra will get re-married

Maybe, but I believe she'll openingly admit her love for her new beau and the relationship will continue to bloom.

Joachim will make several non-official public appearances with his new gal. The people of Denmark will accept her as well as the Queen and the rest of the royal family.

Mary and Fred will finally reveal the name of the little Prince. (lol)

Norway
Mette-Marit will finally have her baby that has been long over due since November. (lol)

-Máxima will give birth to a boy by the end of the year.
-A baby girl for Mary&Fred
-Victoria will get engaged with Daniel.
-Kate&William will split up

Headline April 2006:
"Sweden's Crown Princess to wed Monaco's Prince Albert"

"Victoria swaps throne for Monaco's"

"Divorce in Spain"
"Juan Carlos crazy in love with Queen Beatrix"

now <those> are headlines I'd love to see bar the fact I like queen Sofia and would hate to see her unhappy

Hum...seems like another of next year's pedicitons, come true in 2005. With Laurentien and her pregnancy I mean :)

KikkiB said:
Hum...seems like another of next year's pedicitons, come true in 2005. With Laurentien and her pregnancy I mean :)
Yeah! And thats great!

Babies!

Netherlands:
- Princess Maxima will get pregnant again. She and Prince Willem-Alexander will annouce the birth of their child on Princess Alexia's birthday (26th of June). The baby will be born early 2007 and they will have another girl, called Emma Maria.
- Princess Anita will get pregnant. She and Prince Pieter-Christiaan will become the parents of a boy in November 2006, called Max Bernhard.
- Princess Mabel will get pregnant. She will have a boy in December 2006, called Julian Maurits.
- After rumours in the press, Queen Beatrix states that she will not abdicate soon.

Danmark:
- Princess Mary annouces another pregnancy in August 2006. She and Prince Frederik will become the proud parents of a girl called Louise-Margrethe.
- Queen Margrethe will get health problems but doesn't pass away.

Belgium:
- Nothing special really.

Norway:
- Princess Martha-Louise annouces another pregnancy. She and Ari Behn will have a third daughter in September 2006.
- King Harald will get more health problems but he doesn't pass away.

Britian:
- William and Kate will break up. Kate cannot deal with the pressure and decides that its better that she and William will seperate.
- Harry and Chelsy will continue their relationship.
- Prince Philip will pass away.

Spain:
- Princess Letizia annouces another pregnancy and she and Felipe will have a daughter in January 2006, called Sophia. There will be more pressure on having a boy from the press.
- Infanta Elena will seperate from her husband for a while and will get back to him later.

Sweden:
- Princess Victoria decides that it's better to give up on her relationship with Daniel. They seperate and Victoria is going through a difficult time. She'll find new love in the summer.
- Prince Carl-Philip will get engaged but marries in 2007.

Monaco:
- Prince Albert gets a little desperate on marrying and producing a heir. He finally manages to find a woman and marries in September 2006. Short after that, they annouce a pregnancy.

Last edited:
Any predictions for Luxembourg and Lietchtenstein, Siepie?
My predictions:
Luxembourg:
Louis and Tessy have a baby (boy)
Guillaume will finish his studies and take on (even more) work in Luxembourg for the Family.
Liechtenstein:
Another baby for Alois and Sophie (a girl)

:) Now, be warned, the following is a parody prediction. I used it someplace else sometime ago ;) and thought I could share it also here. It's strickly for fun so I recalled it from where I first posted it and decided to share it with my new pals over here: Enjoy (the parody prediction)

I'll make predictions more somber, and I don't want # 2 and #3 to happen:​

1. Prince Phillip, Duke of Edimburg, dies by being hit over the head by a heavily bejeweled blunt object while waiting for breakfast and his morning newspaper. He never saw it coming. Big funeral.

2. Queen Elizabeth will have an attempt against her life.

3. Same goes to Elizabeth II's cousin King Juan Carlos. He had about two attempts this year, right? The last one was a bomb set to explode at a place he and the Queen visited.

4. Prince Harry/Henry's Chelsy gets pregnant. The Queen reads it on the morning papers. At this point Queen Elizabeth II looses it and smacks Prince Phillip dead with her scepter. Please go back to read again my prediction # 1. :rolleyes:

5. Another kid will surface to Prince Albert of Monaco's must-buy-diapers list. At this point also, Princess Caroline gets tired and smacks Albert dead using a bottle of Johnnie Walker red she grabs from the hands of her husband Ernst, Prince of Hung-over. :D

6. The Liechtenteins will continue to go under the radar while their members, like Princess Angela, do good deeds without being covered by the press hounds.

7. Grand Duchess Maria, the official leader of the House of Romanov, finally gets her website translated to english so she can promote the restoration of the Romanovs. Her son will get married to a Russian. The rest of the family will continue their hate for her and her son.

8. Camilla gets pregnant by using William's girlfriend Kate Middletown as a surrogate fallopian tubes provider. Little do William and Kate know the baby will be used to disqualify both Will and Harry from the throne on the basis that Camilla's eggs are Jurasic Park material, older than Stonehenge. So the law for the oldest kid around applies. At this point, Queen Elizabeth II hands out her scepter to Will and Kate and advices them, Will and Kate, to invite Camilla over for a little walk by Diana's fountain. Only Queen Elizabeth II sees the irony on this while she laughs as she is handing Kate the scepter.
For a hint on the outcome go backwards to predictions # 4 and then # 1, please. :D

Last edited:
Greece

1. Alexia will announce her fourth (and last) pregnancy in about June 2006. (Another girl...)
2. Nicholaos splits with Tatiana, who is not accepted by his father (because of bringing no money into the family....)
3. Marie-Chantal announces her fifth (and last pregnancy) by the end of 2006. (Finally another girl)

No more children for: Masako, Sophie Wessex, Sophie Liechtenstein, Elena Spain (ha,ha,....), Märtha Louise, Infanta Cristina
Third girl for Maxima, second for Mabel, another boy for Laurentien

I think 2006 will be the "dutch baby boom": Babies for Máxima, Laurentien, Mabel, Anita&Aimée

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom