Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands have given birth to a son; count Claus-Casimir Bernhard Marius Max. He was born on 21 march, a day after the died of his grandmother Princess Juliana.
Former King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie of Greece announced on Greek television 23 march that Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal expect their fourth child in September.

The new list:

* Princess Annette van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven- June 2004
* Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg- July 2004
* Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece - September 2004

I think It would be fun if we got some royal twins... Maybe MC?

Maybe Princess Sibilla will surprise us and have twins again!

Originally posted by mybags@May 3rd, 2004 - 12:34 pm
Maybe Princess Sibilla will surprise us and have twins again!
Twins again?! That will be a very noisy and rowdy household! (Do twins run in her family or in the Luxembourg royal family?)

I think the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg. Sibilla's brother-in-law, Prince Jean, and sister-in-law, Princess Margaretha, are twins born in 1957.

Originally posted by Queen of Portugal@May 16th, 2004 - 10:36 pm
please post pictures of any christenings.. any country .. royalty!..
Christenings of various royal babies from the various royal houses are in their respective forums; please have a look there or do a Search of which babies you would like to see, such as Louise of Wessex, Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, Maria Olympia, Konstantine, Achilleas of Greece, etc. in their respective forums.

This thread is for members to keep up with which royal ladies are pregnant and to find out when new royal babies will be born.

Also Duchess Fleur of Württemberg is pregnant with her first baby. the baby is due in October.
Fleur and Moritz married last August.

Princess Annette just had her baby boy, Samuel "Sam" Bernhard Louis van Vollenhoven, on May 25, 2004, in Amsterdam.

So the new list is:

*Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg (July)
*Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece (September)
*Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)

On may 6 this thread had its first birthday, (the first post was made then) how could we forget.... :p

Who is pregnant for the moment in royals ???
Tell me who , and when the baby is due ;)

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Jun 7th, 2004 - 4:21 pm
There are speculations Maxima is expecting again.....
Don't you think that would be too soon? I mean, Amalia's just 7 months old, and since Maxima did'nt really enjoy her pregnancy because of her illness, I think it's too early.

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Jun 7th, 2004 - 10:21 am
There are speculations Maxima is expecting again.....
Really? I also think it's too soon, and she doesn't look pregant I think.

There are rumours too that Mathilde is expecting again.

Hi I am glad that you have found this tread but i just wanted to let you know that this is not a rumour mill thread....this thread is just telling what we know and the dates for the birth of a royal child.....

Originally posted by Windsorfan@Jun 7th, 2004 - 12:15 pm
Sophie?Will she be the next?
im not sure!

Sophie wouldnt have baby because she had eptopic pregnancy before Louise was born but Louise lucky have survive! if she would have another baby im not sure! wait and see!

Sara Boyce

I would not be surprised if Alexandra of Denmark or possibly Märtha of Norway have a child again. I have a feeling that one of them will become pregnant in the near future.

Originally posted by Windsorfan@Jun 7th, 2004 - 12:15 pm
I don't know if Sophie will try for another baby. She had one ectopic pregnancy and Louise was premature. She seems to have health problems in this area.

Originally posted by tiaraprin+Jun 9th, 2004 - 1:25 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tiaraprin @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 1:25 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Windsorfan@Jun 7th, 2004 - 12:15 pm
I don't know if Sophie will try for another baby. She had one ectopic pregnancy and Louise was premature. She seems to have health problems in this area. [/b][/quote]
yeah!

i did makes posts before! you read it!

Sophie had history losses baby in 2001 before Lady Louise's birth but i think she wouldnt have another baby again because she had collaspe twice if she would try have baby if Sophie would agree with Prince Edward her husband if she cant make it! her daughter got survive very lucky! when she in c-section she had lots of blood pints! im not sure what is!

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 7th, 2004 - 11:59 pm
Hi I am glad that you have found this tread but i just wanted to let you know that this is not a rumour mill thread....this thread is just telling what we know and the dates for the birth of a royal child.....
One again read my post

Haha! I think Josefine doesn't like this thread as a rumor mill for pregnancies! :p Perhaps those who enjoy speculating about this stuff could start a new thread :woot: . This one could just be for confirmed pregnancies and the other could be for the "maybe" category.
~Kathleen

Haha! I think Josefine doesn't like this thread as a rumor mill for pregnancies!  Perhaps those who enjoy speculating about this stuff could start a new thread  . This one could just be for confirmed pregnancies and the other could be for the "maybe" category.
~Kathleen

I think that is a very good idee :p

Originally posted by kil@Jun 7th, 2004 - 5:57 am
Who is pregnant for the moment in royals ???
Tell me who , and when the baby is due  ;)
they say that princess noor of jordan is pregnant because she looks a little plump during their wedding ceremony last may. ....but i cannot confirm this, just rumors.
princess noor and the crown prince (hamza) signed their wedding contract last year of august so there is a possibility that it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom