Prince Hamzah Current Events 1: April 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think yes cause at graduation pic from Harrow Hamzah and Rashid with each one parents were there

:previous: He looks tired here, but at least he's having fun. And you're right, it's so obvious in the 3rd photo that he also talked to someone (journalist, photographer etc.). It would be perfect if an interview came out at this point! :flowers:

i wish I was the man whom is carrying the mobile to take the pic ; offcourse to post it here ih the forums ;)

Thank u ayah. He is on duty again. He seems to have lost weight.

Your welcome wingsofsky really good to see him often .

Noor'll be happy! thank you ayah for the pictures

Is P hamzah following P Hashim's diet :eek:. He seems to have lost all weight. May be those two brothers have some competition to look thinner. May be more thinner than Queen Rania :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Azezah must be my guardian angel... Knows exactly what I'm thinking or how I'm feeling. :) Ok, you guys have said it all. He looks really really good. Keep these pics coming please! :flowers:

I noticed That he lost his weight after he divorced princess noor .

Guys, what extra weight are you talking about? Hamzah has always been that thin. ;) :flowers:

I think after he divorced there is no one to cook for him (lolz, or may be he is used to eating P Noor's cooked food *gosh, as if she would cook, just saying)

dont worry ayah, our Noor'll happily cook delicious food for P Hamzah and make him gain the lost weight!:ROFLMAO:

My Cypriot recipes from grandma are to die for!!! Yummy! :)

(not bragging or anything :D)

Changed a lot
Lose weight

I wish him happiness

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you
He saw on television was a lot of weight

I think i'll write him a letter to request some tips on how to stay fit:whistling:

All recent posts on Princess Noor's picture has been deleted. Please remeber this is a Prince Hamzah current events thread.
Also please remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we have to respect that.

Thank you :flowers:

I think we'll see new pics of PH at the Independence Day celebrations on may 25, the day after tomorrow ;-)

I think we'll see new pics of PH at the Independence Day celebrations on may 25, the day after tomorrow ;-)

It is unfortunate that Prince Hamzah did not appear at the Independence Day celebration. It is a shame that he does not participate consistently in national events.

Back
Top Bottom