Engagement of Prince Feisal & Sara Qabbani: March 20, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear, ayah. I can understand what you feel, as I felt the same anger when I found out the divorce. But then I thought and understood it is nonsense to criticize somebody I don't know on the basis of the newspapers or others' comments. Moreover, insulting or blaming Sarah Qabbani won't do any good for the royal family and esp P. Faisal's children, cuz sooner or later Sarah will be a part of the family. So I feel neutral about Qabbani now as I respect Prince Faisal and his children. Because if I were them, I, myself, would probably criticize my own father and his future wife , but never let others do that on behalf of me, esp in public.

I really do not want discussion to become a battleground for any opinion, this is the way I see it .

I think it has never become a battlefield so far. I was just trying to explain my point of view, dear. I wish the best for all and if we care about the Royal Family, we could help this happen by being more optimistic.:flowers: But you are right if you mean we shouldn't go on discussing about the reasons why P Faisal chose S Qabbani or why P Alia and P Faisal got divorced, as we can never know them.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Do members of the JRF usually have long engagements? Because I have the impression that they don't. Perhaps we should expect a wedding announcement towards the end of the summer or in fall. I'm saying this because the temperatures in Jordan are extremely high in the summer - thus it's not the ideal period for a wedding.

The sooner the better I think. But waiting until the end of the summer could give them some time to work on PR of the new princess.

I wonder if we will see a big wedding,I mean something glamorous like the one of Hamza and Noor...and if alot of royals will attend?
that will be so good to see,so let's wait and see:p

As I said before, I don't think P Faisal will organise a big event, in case his children get offended more. It may be a small ceremony for close friends and family. Only royalities who are close to P. Faisal may attend the event in my opinion. Even the ones, ( I mean the friends -either a royality or commoner-) who feel for P. Alia may make an excuse in order not to attend. So the guest list will be limited in my opinion.

Is It sarah qabbani first wedding ??

It seems so Randa. We don't have her bio, but I am almost sure that she has never got married before.

I think yes , cuz the royal court announcement said miss Sara not Mrs.

Dear, ayah. I can understand what you feel, as I felt the same anger when I found out the divorce. But then I thought and understood it is nonsense to criticize somebody I don't know on the basis of the newspapers or others' comments. Moreover, insulting or blaming Sarah Qabbani won't do any good for the royal family and esp P. Faisal's children, cuz sooner or later Sarah will be a part of the family. So I feel neutral about Qabbani now as I respect Prince Faisal and his children. Because if I were them, I, myself, would probably criticize my own father and his future wife , but never let others do that on behalf of me, esp in public.

Thank you WingsofSky. I could not have said it better. I believe that this sort of criticism is unfair and will only hurt the children. What child would like to see either of his/her parents attacked in such a matter in public. Let us give Sarah a chance. They all deserve to be happy.

Miss Sarah??

I expect it's the same age as Reem Ali

May be at the end of thirty-year-old??

Sana, I think she mustn't be older than 30. She's Fahdah's friend after all.

Oops! I thought it wasn't a rumour. I had read it here several times. Anyway, so she might be 35 or even older?

35? wasnt there an article saying she was in her late 20's or I could be mistaken.
Even if she is Fahada's friend, doesnt mean they have to be the same age. I have friends who are much older and much younger than me.

Last edited:
i don't think she's in her late 20z she must be in her mid 30z you can tell from her photo

In this particular photo the age difference isn't that obvious. Actually, they look really good together. Thanks for posting the link! :flowers:
I agree with you. Maybe it's because Qabbani is wearing a formal suit.

Finally someone who understands what I have been trying to say. I am going to make one statement and will not explain it further, as I do not want to go against TRF rules. Sarah Kabbani did ruin the marriage, or to better clarify this was one of the main causes as to why the marriage ended, and alot of this is seeing it from first hand experience. The children are very hurt and lost, but still love their father and respect him, they just do not agree with his decision.
I had visited the family yesterday, as was asked to clarify some points by P.Ayah, as P.Alia and the twins are not in a very "reading-forum-comments" mood.
P.Ayah had worked with Sarah during one summer at P.feisal's office where she interned for 3 months. And Sarah was never the best person there (in the means of Manners and Respect). She always wore things against the dress code and would always be smoking everywhere, despite certain rules in the office.
There are many stories about Ms. Kabbani, of which are not at all flattering. and due to these stories, the people of jordan, and i think i can speak for most of the people of jordan when i say this, knowing most of the stories and seeing them in person will not be very approving and welcoming of the new 'princess-to-be'.
This is exactly what I heard too...I heard that from someone who worked with her on one of the Sport events! What a Shame...
WE LOVE YOU PRINCESS ALIA!

Finally someone who understands what I have been trying to say. I am going to make one statement and will not explain it further, as I do not want to go against TRF rules. Sarah Kabbani did ruin the marriage, or to better clarify this was one of the main causes as to why the marriage ended, and alot of this is seeing it from first hand experience. The children are very hurt and lost, but still love their father and respect him, they just do not agree with his decision.
I had visited the family yesterday, as was asked to clarify some points by P.Ayah, as P.Alia and the twins are not in a very "reading-forum-comments" mood.
P.Ayah had worked with Sarah during one summer at P.feisal's office where she interned for 3 months. And Sarah was never the best person there (in the means of Manners and Respect). She always wore things against the dress code and would always be smoking everywhere, despite certain rules in the office.
There are many stories about Ms. Kabbani, of which are not at all flattering. and due to these stories, the people of jordan, and i think i can speak for most of the people of jordan when i say this, knowing most of the stories and seeing them in person will not be very approving and welcoming of the new 'princess-to-be'.
Thank you, your post is enlightening

Does Sarah attended the celebration of independence day saw a girl with Faisal on the same table and did not know it?

Lets stay on topic...which is the engagement of Feisal and Sarah, we don't need to rehash the Prince Feisal divorce, nor Sarah's role in said divorce. That has already been discussed in the Divorce of Fesial of Alia thread.

Any and all posts that disregard this will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom