The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Serene Highness

Where was she when she presented something to Andrew Cannon the Honorary Consul of Monaco? Was it Melbourne Town Hall? and does anyone know what day this was? I know she visited the Melbourne Aquatic Centre on the Friday and attended a dinner with the Lady Mayoress that night then she opened the exhibition on the Saturday so I am thinking that this engagement may have been her first one perhaps on the Thursday. News of her engagements is appearing in a higgeldy-piggeldy kind of way so I can't figure out the exact chronology of the visit. What HAS emerged is that this Australian trip turned out to be a far bigger event that most of us expected it to be!

Old 03-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Commoner

There was little or no information available regarding her engagements whilst in Melbourne. I tried to contact the Consul General via email however received no response. I would have loved to catch a glimpse of her somewhere. The Consul General's building is off St Kilda Rd in Melbourne. It's an amazing building, known for it's very edgy architecture, you can check it out on the Net.
\
Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
Where was she when she presented something to Andrew Cannon the Honorary Consul of Monaco? Was it Melbourne Town Hall? and does anyone know what day this was? I know she visited the Melbourne Aquatic Centre on the Friday and attended a dinner with the Lady Mayoress that night then she opened the exhibition on the Saturday so I am thinking that this engagement may have been her first one perhaps on the Thursday. News of her engagements is appearing in a higgeldy-piggeldy kind of way so I can't figure out the exact chronology of the visit. What HAS emerged is that this Australian trip turned out to be a far bigger event that most of us expected it to be!

Old 03-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Royal Highness

Ther is this photo on the profimedia editorial
HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco at Monaco House in ... fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0121470891
on this photo, it is said that it was at the house of Monaco, on monaco info they speak about the visit of Charlene to the House of Monaco, it is there where we see her giving a diplom to the consul of Monaco.
Herald Sun said that that there will be a diner in honor of princess Charlene friday evening
The palace announced only the opening of Princess Grace exhibition on the official site of the palace by Princess Charlene .
Old 03-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Charlene seemed to be very well received here in Australia. She did Monaco ( and herself) proud and I am off to Bendigo to see the exhibition in a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing this lovely lady blossom into her role as princess as time goes by.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Royal Highness

an,other video of princess charlene in China last week, it is the report of monaco info
Monaco Info / Chaines - Monaco Channel
Old 03-21-2012, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

It must have been quite cold, as HSH was wearing her sweater coat and a trench jacket. Brrrrrrrrrrr.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Courtier

That's what I thought too. Totally different than Australia. Thx Melina for the links.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Royal Highness

Une Master Class princière au Fairmont | monacomatin.com
princess charlene attended a conference about heart and desease of the valves of the heart yesterday afternoon at the hotel of Fairmont
Old 03-23-2012, 04:05 AM
Royal Highness

the princess charlene posed for an australia photograph

http://rprepresents.blogspot.fr/2012...-charlene.html

Yesterday, she received the associassion 'Ladies lunch of Monte Carlo' as honory president at the palace, the raised founs will be for children in need.
It is on the officially page of the palace on face book
Old 03-23-2012, 04:17 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Thanks for the link.

While I like the first picture
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JH_tnMVhqx...0/charlene.jpg
this one has been photoshopped to death.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-e97PR4d0Bt...Untitled-2.jpg
Old 03-23-2012, 05:10 AM
Royal Highness

I prefer the first photo, The second is photoshopped
IThe photographs use to photoshop the photos, all the portraits of royals are photoshopped
Old 03-23-2012, 07:01 AM
Courtier

Charlene seems to have a new ring. If you enlarge the picture you can see a different ring than the engagement ring on her left hand.
http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/p...ush72/ring.jpg
I like these pictures.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:49 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Thanks for the link.

The first picture is ok but as you said, too much photoshopped which makes it look quite unreal.
Where these the only two pictures published?
Old 03-23-2012, 07:57 AM
Royal Highness

They were published on the newspaper called 'sunday life' a newspaper of Australia

I found the cover of the newspaper
Gen Kay: Princess Charlene of Monaco - Sunday Life
Old 03-25-2012, 04:26 AM
Courtier

The Sun Herald Interview with Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco | The Royal Correspondent
Old 03-25-2012, 06:01 AM
Courtier

Why did this journalist interview her at all??
Nothing new here. He just nags at the old stories we already know about!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Thanks for the link.

The first pic is very nice but I am not sure about the second one...
Old 03-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Charlene Looks Gorgeous In Beige Suit , I Think Beige Color Very Suitable On Her Face , Thanx All For Posting
Old 03-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Nobility

She look nice in that suit.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
Why did this journalist interview her at all??
Nothing new here. He just nags at the old stories we already know about!
I agree, Smush. What he gives with one hand ( a compliment) he takes with the other (re-hashing stupid old stories etc. ).

Tags
charlene, princess charlene