Prince Albert Is the Father of Alexandre

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's so bad in $10,000 per month? for godssakes pdiddy's kids get more than that!!! i mean seriously think about it, how much do you think the other grandkids get? this is a rich family and baby Alex is now a part of that family whether he can succeed to the throne or not, he still deserves the lifestyle his birth has given him. Right now, he's the only positive heir to Prince Albert's fortune so he IS rich folks.

libradoll said:
wow, i've always stated and i will always keep stating that many of you on here are ... quite simply what all the confusion is about.
Sorry I don't quote you whole message but it's very long. I just want you to know that's what I'm referring to.
I am so shocked by your post. It really a pack of gross prejudices IMO. You' re assuming that everybody on this forum is racist. But doing this kind of generalisation is racist by itself. Beside how do you know what is the cultural, racial or whatever background of the people posting there? How do you know if I'm white , black, yellow...?
If you read carefully the posts, you'll see that a lot of people gave their support to Nicole, as a mother and as a woman.
So African mothers would fight for their kids' rights. Good. But won't most mother would? What that has to do with the whole affair?
I took the Naomi Campbell example because if her and Albert had gotten married, they would have kids. So the next ruler of Monaco would have been half black, just like Alexandre is. And that idea did not shocked at the time. That was the sense of this remark.
Of course their are racists everywhere and including on this forums, but PLEASE! you're going a bit far.
From the coverage I read on this forum and on the press and listened on the radio, the race of Nicole never been a real issue.
I'm sorry if you're offended by this post but there so much things on your post that don't make sense to me.

Please try to keep the discussion in a nice tone - it is not tolerable to label each other with names, accuse people or suggest things about other people that we do not know anything about.

So please, try to controll your feelings in this heated discussion.

GrandDuchess, TRF Super Moderator

SEMISQUARE,

i'm not really concerned about WHY you say you're not prejudist or whatnot, if you really are not then good for you. i didn't really mention anyone in specific and i think i read somewhere where you said that you may have prejudged her wrongly at first and i respected your opinion more after i read that. So it wasn't directed at you specifically.

Of course, I still disagree with you largely. i don't think after being rejected by rainier and then rejected albert because of rainier, and after having this same guy who rejected you as unworthy show up at your door to have unprotected sex with you which resulted in a child, after all that, I don't think nicole MUST wait the 3months period after Rainier's death. yes she could have, but to me that was totally her prerogative and she chose to do it now when the eyes of the world would be on albert and he'd have no place to hide. Remember the same Rainier apparently is the one that caused the decline of her relationship with Albert so i don't think Nicole has any love lost for him. I don't think she owes Albert anything in terms of some sort of twisted understanding or loyalty.

Also i don't see where there's no dignity in this situation on her part or on anybody's part. Listen, stuff like this happens everyday. People get unwanted pregnancies, yes some could have been prevented but others really just happened. We'll never really know. But we know one thing: there's a beautiful baby boy that's just been acknowledged and accepted by his mother and father who i'm sure intend to do their best for him. That to me is beautiful.

And as for African women and their child, i'm not saying other people don't care for their children, that would be ridiculous. What I am saying is that in the African culture, African women are expected to GIVE THEIR LIFE for their children. Why do I say this? well, an african woman without a child is by and by considered a curse in the society, some will say they are useless. A married African woman without a child can be pushed out of her husband's home at any time, she's not respected until she has a child. An african woman mostly will not inherit ANYTHING of her husbands if she has no kids, she could be forced to leave her home. Children usually are regarded as belonging to the father and his family not the mother. So you can start to see that to an African woman, her child is EVERYTHING, her whole existence and being in society is tied to her CHILDREN. Nicole Coste was raised in this manner. If she feels that her child is being cheated, or not recognized she will fight tooth and nail with everything to correct that. Like I said we don't do the hiding of the child thing very well.

Idriel, i don't think we've been reading the same posts. Go back to when this story broke and read all the posts, most were NOT in support of Nicole as a mother. Now as for me assuming everyone here is racist, i really do not know where you read that in my post. I purposely said "many" instead of "most". "Most" denotes majority, "many" just denotes plurality. I still stand by my words as i firmly believe racism or prejudism is not practiced exclusively by one race. white, black, asian, purple, orange.........all people can prejudge and that is largely what i am accusing people of. So your background is largely irrelevant.

As per african mothers v non-african mothers, see my above post. Mothers in general all would do everything in the power to protect their kids, but african mothers are especially sensitive to this since their whole self-worth is tied to their kid in the general west african society which nicole grew up in. I am assuming her orientation as a mother will affect how she deals with this issue so its an important side note.

Lastly, i don't think people care about alexandre being half-togolese and whether he can be a monarch or not, that will take of itself with time. I stated that I believe people were quick to prejudge Nicole negatively and vehemently because she is black. This is my opinion. We probably disagree but that's ok. State your opinion and i'll state mine and we can both respect that and move on.

Moderator, i will try and i am trying to keep the discussion in a nice tone, but i'm sorry if i see something that i think is prejudist, automatically i have to call it. Perhaps i'll try to just sit quietly and smile from now on.

Last edited:
This news is so very surprising and shocking! LOL :rolleyes:
No, seriously, Albert is doing the above-board responsible thing now. Apparently he was just too terrified of his daddy to stand up for his relationship with Nicole years ago, and too "wimpy" for lack of a better word to present him with his grandson. It is indeed an unfortunate shame that Rainier missed knowing one of his grandchildren, but I guess it was his own fault if he was so formidable that Albert couldn't be upfront with him.
Interesting though that Caroline and Stephanie "got by" with marrying/having children with people that Rainier wasn't so crazy about. The girls just had more backbone, I guess!

Tosca said:
news_logo.gif

Monaco prince admits love child
Prince Albert II of Monaco has acknowledged that he has had an illegitimate child with a flight attendant from Togo, his lawyer said.

..... The sisters have seven children between them. Mr Lacoste said the boy would have the same rights to inheritance as any other child of Prince Albert, should he have any others.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/europe/4656797.stm

Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling from Mr. Lacoste's last statement, "...should he have any others"...that there might be other children out there belonging to Prince Albert? I am waiting for the other shoe to drop for other "surprises".

mw7060a said:
Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling from Mr. Lacoste's last statement, "...should he have any others"...that there might be other children out there belonging to Prince Albert? I am waiting for the other shoe to drop for other "surprises".
Haha! No I just think he was refearing to legitimate kids, meaning when Albert will marry...

So kids automatically inherit? It doesn't work that way here; I didn't think it did there either based on all the rumors about Rainier's will.

I'm glad Albert did admit paternity even if by force. Alexandre is a beautiful little boy but why should he be proud of either Nicole or Albert :confused: there is nothing noble(or sweet or cute) about playing out their fight in the public arena. Albert chose not to break off the relationship and who Nicole fell pregnant (yes, abortion is/was an option)and chose to impose fatherhood on Albert. They are both adults not teens who had sex in a parked car under a shady tree. Nicole is an educated adult woman not a naive celebrity struck fan. Little Alex is now a pawn and a meal ticket:mad: for her and his older half brothers for the next 20 years.
I think is the best intrest of the baby for Albert to take Alexandre and have him live in the palace full time with a nanny. This is the only way Albert can be assured his son is out of the press:cool: . And people in Monaco can get used to seeing big A & little A together. Nicole can have visits outside of Monaco 15 days out of the month till he's 18 but in the meantime she can get herself a job:eek: and her own home and support her other children with her ex -husband.

I have friends and co-workers who were born out of wedlock in the late 60's and 70's and really really really resented the circumstances of their birth, one night stands, college fling etc. their moms did get some financial for them but money is not a substitute for a full time dad not one of them has had a full time relationship with their fathers and are not part of their fathers families.
Wittykitty

Mother's are normally granted custody; what is Albert going to do with a baby?

libradoll said:
i don't have to treat albert anyhow. unlike you i'm not blinded by adoration for any one party. I'm not one of those people that pats someone on the back for doing something that they SHOULD be doing. He has provided for alexandre but had to be bullied into acknowledging him????? whatever.

how do u know what nicole showed him? she has stated time and time again that she waited and waited for albert to acknowledge and when he pushed back for the last time, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Good for her.

Like I said Alex now has two parents he can be proud of and he doesn't have to feel like an inconvience, a shame, to be locked away and kept in the glass tower but never truly acknowledged. AND he doesn't have to deal with this as an adult, by the time he grows up he wouldn't even know about this. He will only know that he is the son of Prince Albert the monarch of Monaco. Good for Albert, i'm happy he has a son and good for Nicole, i'm happy she took control.

I am not one of those "blinded by adoration" for Albert. However, I am amazed that people won't even question her motives. It's not unheard of that people who have children with famous people usually have ulterior motives for airing their relationships to the press.

By her own admission, Nicole said that Albert was planning on acknowledging his son after the mourning period for Prince Rainier. She couldn't even wait that long (3 months). As for "taking the matter into her own hands", great way for her to do it; after a DEATH in the family. As a Catholic, I would expect her to know the deep emotions associated with that and the inpropriety of exposing something damning like this at a time that sensitive. She couldn't wait 3 months?

For all intents and purposes, Alexandre has had a father since his birth. A father that has been providing for him which is more than any of us can say for a lot of other fathers.

I don't see how this statement will make a change in Alexandre's life other than inheriting a lot of money when Albert dies. He's still illegitimate and still would be considered an outsider to the royal family. That part has not changed. As I said in another thread, looking at past precendence in other royal families, acknowledgement made not one iota of difference in the way those children were treated. If anything, their lives were turned into turmoil for a long period of time then forgotten again. The only thing they got from the acknowledgement was inheritance and a lot of heartache and still an absentee father.

I was reading the Hello! article on the matter and there was an interesting snipet from Nicole that piqued my interest. She said that the reason that she came out with the story was so that "Alexandre can grow up like a normal child with a father". I don't get that statement. He's been growing up with a father, albeit an absentee one.

As for making him legitimate, it'll be a snowball's chance in hell before that happens. Nicole has shown that she is incapable of being trusted with sensitive information and that she holds no respect for the dead and the family in mourning. Albert will never let her back into his life other than as being the mother of his son.

We'll have to see what she does AFTER this to see if she has any other motives other than what she's been saying.

Last edited:
From People Mag:

PeopleNews

Prince Albert Admits to Love Child
Wednesday Jul 06, 2005 11:00am EST
By Stephen M. Silverman
palbert.jpg

CREDIT: REFLEX

Prince Albert II of Monaco acknowledges that he has an illegitimate child with a former flight attendant from Togo, his lawyer, Thierry Lacoste, confirmed in a statement Wednesday.

Lacoste says the 47-year-old Albert, who is unmarried and without an heir, desires to face up to his responsibilities. The lawyer added that the child, now 22 months old, would not be in line to inherit Albert's throne.

Following the April death of Albert's 81-year-old father, Prince Rainier III, stories emerged in the French press linking the younger prince to former Air France flight attendant Nicole Coste, who is Togolese and holds French citizenship.

In interviews, Coste said she met Albert on a flight in 1997. This subsequently led to a relationship and the birth of the boy, Alexandre, in August 2003, she told Paris Match magazine. At the time, Coste said she went public with the tale because, "I want Alexandre to grow up normally with a father."

In making Albert's paternity announcement, Lacoste also took the press to task for breaking the story so soon after the elder Rainier's funeral.

"Prince Albert II asks the press to adopt responsible behavior, similar to what it has adopted in similar circumstances for other public figures, and to respect his private life and that of the underage child," Lacoste’s statement concluded.

Wittykitty, i'm gonna really try just not to assume anything about you.

Alex CAN be proud of both parents. This is a difficult situation for both parents but Nicole fought to get him public recognition and all the pride and respect that goes with that not to mention same inheritance rights as all other Prince Albert children (excepting for the crown). Alex doesn't have to wait till Prince Albert dies to fight for what is his, the whole world knows now. And his father finally mustered up and acknowledged his son in this difficult situation. Alexandre can indeed be proud of both parents.

It is very harsh to say that Alex is a pawn and a meal ticket. What, they should all go kill themselves now cuz their brother happens to be a prince? He's a baby, a person, a human being. I don't think him being Prince Albert's son and being wealthy would want his mother or brothers to live in poverty. You sound like they were all plotting to get on albert's flight, and then they drugged him, and even after that, on the day he came to Nicole and Alex was conceived, he put on a condom then Nicole called her sons to remove the condom and pump her full of Albert's semen. Big deal people.................Albert didn't use a condom, Nicole has child. This happens EVERYDAY.

libradoll said:
Albert didn't use a condom, Nicole has child. This happens EVERYDAY.

How do you know he didn't use a condom? Contraceptives still fail, you know, about 3% - 1% of the time.

Plus, who really of us here knows what happened when Alexandre was conceived. It could have been that she was taking the pill and "forgot" to take it intentionally or unintentionally. Unless someone here has a picture of the actual event, no one can say that it's one or the other's fault. The fact is that Alexandre is here. Conception is not the issue.

Moonlightrhapsody said:
I don't see how this statement will make a change in Alexandre's life other than inheriting a lot of money when Albert dies. He's still illegitimate and still would be considered an outsider to the royal family.

1. The world knows that this Alexandre kid is Prince Albert's son. no future battles with future brothers and sisters. all future brothers and sisters will know that they have an elder brother somewhere even while growing up.

2. IF, and this is a big IF, Alex decides in the future he wants the throne, then he can fight for it. he might not have a very big chance, but i can assure you that his story will at least get heard now. Let's also consider this possibility: 30 years from now, Alex is an upstanding guy, great education, great person, etc. has been by his father all his adult years. Why can't Albert change the law? Rainier did it. It will all be up to Albert and who Alex grows up to be. And Now, the whole principality of Monaco have the opportunity to see this kid grow up into a man, who knows what they will feel about him 30years from now? So this whole thing has opened up Alex's life since public acknowledgment is the first hurdle.

3. Inheriting a 1.4billion euros fortune seems highly worth it to me. I'm sure when Alex grows up, he'll also appreciate this.

All these seem quite a lot to gain to me though I don't think Nicole was fighting for a title anyway, she wanted her child to be acknowledged instead of just being fatherless (which he would be to the world outside nicole and albert)

I do agree with you that conception is not an issue. The child is here already. That's what i was trying to get across that whatever happened to wittykitty, condom, no condom, whatever. Children are born everyday under all kinds of circumstances. What matters is: Child is here and it is Albert's.

Last edited:
Bubbette, I think LaCoste said the child will inherit but not have the Grimaldi name or a claim to the throne.

libradoll said:
i don't have to treat albert anyhow. unlike you i'm not blinded by adoration for any one party. I'm not one of those people that pats someone on the back for doing something that they SHOULD be doing. He has provided for alexandre but had to be bullied into acknowledging him????? whatever.

Why are you so angry?:)

What I don't understand about this woman (and her true motives) is why she felt it was necessary to explode to the press about their child. For public sympathy?

If Albert already took care of the child (by providing several homes, monthly expenses, and spending time a lot with the kid -- loving him, etc.) why did this woman feel the need to go to the press to announce this? He already acknowledged to her and his family I'm sure that he has a son. Why is it necessary to announce it to the whole world? Wouldn't it be better for the child's protection to keep it on the "down low?" What was her purpose? If she sincerely cared about their child and she would have never gone to the gossipy malicious press to announce this.

In my view, her motive was pure greed -- financially and for power. Did she honestly think this was a good thing for their kid? Did she honestly think that Albert would marry her? Did she think that their child would become heir to the throne?

What irks me more than anything about this woman is that she had the gall to announce all of this when Albert and his family were mourning the death of their father -- a time when people are extremely vulnerable. To me, her actions will be considered tactless -- it just shows what kind of manners this woman has -- none.

I just hope this child leds a normal life.

she has stated time and time again that she waited and waited for albert to acknowledge and when he pushed back for the last time, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Good for her.:rolleyes:

Yeah, she thought of the child first of course.

All these seem quite a lot to gain to me though she wanted her child to be acknowledged instead of just being fatherless (which he would be to the world outside nicole and albert)

But he was and is a father to this child. What is the difference if the world knew about or not? To be a good father does not mean the whole world needs to know -- unless that is more important to Nicole for the whole world to know that she slept with Albert and had his child. Now that says a lot about her, in my opinion.

Last edited:
wittykittyI think is the best intrest of the baby for Albert to take Alexandre and have him live in the palace full time with a nanny. This is the only way Albert can be assured his son is out of the press:cool: . And people in Monaco can get used to seeing big A & little A together. Nicole can have visits outside of Monaco 15 days out of the month till he's 18 but in the meantime she can get herself a job:eek: and her own home and support her other children with her ex -husband. I have friends and co-workers who were born out of wedlock in the late 60's and 70's and really really really resented the circumstances of their birth said:
What an ridiculous comment:eek: :eek:
Let's just take the child from his mother (probably the most important person in his life at this point) & lock him up in the palace because of press.
The more he's with Albert the more press he's going to get because there all going to want the million dollar shot of Albert & Alexandre together.
This may sound crazy to you considering your statement but a nanny is no substitute for a mother!!!
I mean really how often do you think that Albert will be home considering he has many important international functions to attend?? Like you said money is no substitute & neither is leaving Alexandre with a nanny when there's mommy's love waiting just around the corner.

Alexandre will resent anyone who pushes his mother away!

Geez, can I have a kid with him too? I'm better looking than Nicole, although I'm white.

It is very harsh to say that Alex is a pawn and a meal ticket

Unfortunately or not, that is what people, on messageboards, Blog sites, gossip sites, etc., already preceive of this woman.

So in the end, was this the best interest of her child? Who knows. So far, according to the sites I mentioned above, her behavior seems to have backlashed.

Like I said before, I hope this child will be okay.

A copy of letter sent by lawyers

CAPTION: A copy of a letter sent to Agence France Presse, 06 July 2005 by the lawyers representing Prince Albert II of Monaco which admits that the prince had fathered an illegitimate son to a French-Togolese former flight attendant, Nicole Coste. This is the first official declaration of a liaison, a rare exposure of Albert's private life that he had hoped to keep private. AFP PHOTO

Attachments

• afplive804755.jpg
    afplive804755.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 330
Little Alexandre in park with nanny

CAPTION: Alexandre at Parisian parc with nanny. Prince Albert, who became ruler of Monaco after his father, Prince Ranier, died in April, will publicly recognize on July 7, 2005 paternity of his son Alexandre with the Togolese flight attendant, Nicole Coste,33, according the French weekly L'Express published in Paris on July 3, 2005. Coste revealed she met Albert on a French flight from Paris to Nice in July 1997, and gave birth to Alexandre in August 2003. Albert's lawyer Thierry Lacoste has confirmed that DNA tests have been carried out - and prove the royal is the father. According to the weekly, Prince Albert had allready signed a document at a Parisian Notary Public where he states his committements to his son. A luxury villa at Villefranche-sur Mer, very close to Monaco, is under restoration where half of the property belongs to Alexandre and the other half to a Monaco company. Nicole Coste receives 10 000 euros per month from Prince Albert, she drives a BMW supplied by Prince's council and isprotected by a body-guard while strolling in Paris. Prince Albert will be inaugurated as the ruler of Monaco with a ceremony on July 12, 2005.

Attachments

• Alexandre.jpg
    Alexandre.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 441
It's good that Albert has finally recognized his son. I only that he has learned quite a few lessons from this entire ordeal.

Caption:
Nicole Coste (mother of Alexandre, hidden son of Albert de Monaco) shops in a bio Market in Nice on July 5, 2005. NO CREDIT

Attachments

• 1419828_b.jpg
    1419828_b.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 754
  • 1419831_b.jpg
    1419831_b.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,946
Caption:
Nicole Coste visites the villa under restoration in Villefranche sur mer. Prince Albert, who became ruler of Monaco after his father, Prince Ranier, died in April, will publicly recognize on July 7, 2005 paternity of his son Alexandre with the Togolese flight attendant, Nicole Coste, 33, according the French weekly L´Express published in Paris on July 3, 2005. Coste revealed she met Albert on a French flight from Paris to Nice in July 1997, and gave birth to Alexandre in August 2003. Albert´s lawyer Thierry Lacoste has confirmed that DNA tests have been carried out - and prove the royal is the father. According to the weekly, Prince Albert had allready signed a document at a Parisian Notary Public where he states his committements to his son. A luxury villa at Villefranche-sur Mer, very close to Monaco, is under restoration where half of the property belongs to Alexandre and the other half to a Monaco company. Nicole Coste receives 10 000 euros per month from Prince Albert, she drives a BMW supplied by Prince´s council and isprotected by a body-guard while strolling in Paris. Prince Albert will be inaugurated as the ruler of Monaco with a ceremony on July 12, 2005.

Attachments

• 1418154_b.jpg
    1418154_b.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 1418156_b.jpg
    1418156_b.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 1418160_b.jpg
    1418160_b.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 888
libradoll said:

how do u know what nicole showed him? she has stated time and time again that she waited and waited for albert to acknowledge and when he pushed back for the last time, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Good for her.

Like I said Alex now has two parents he can be proud of and he doesn't have to feel like an inconvience, a shame, to be locked away and kept in the glass tower but never truly acknowledged. AND he doesn't have to deal with this as an adult, by the time he grows up he wouldn't even know about this. He will only know that he is the son of Prince Albert the monarch of Monaco. Good for Albert, i'm happy he has a son and good for Nicole, i'm happy she took control.

Hi libradoll,
I've been zipping through this thread I'm in agreement with a great many of your posts. Since this whole story errupted with Alexandre I could not believe the negative posts about Nicole and the all of the defense and positivity for Albert. I've always felt that Nicole was manipulated by the palace into believeing there would be acknowledgement of her son but when Albert did not give her the legal documents he promised she got fed up, found her courage and stood up for her son. At the end of the day for this little boy it will not be about "oh the press followed me around" (although I'm sure that will suck) but it will be "my father acknowledged me publicly and is proud to be my father" This alone will give that child a confidence like no other.

Sure it would have been great if this could have been resolved privately and for no press to be involved but that could probably happen only in someone's imagination. With or without Nicole's leak to the press eventually the story would have burst forth somewhere, somehow & Alexandre would be thrust into the spotlight anyways! At least this way what was said in the articles was somewhat controlled.

Perhaps the reason for all the negativity is due to the way she handled it -- tactless in many people's perception.

Sure it would have been great if this could have been resolved privately and for no press to be involved but that could probably happen only in someone's imagination.

I thought it was.

Albert acknowledged that the child was his, visited him, provided for him financially and lovingly, etc. yet this still wasn't enough. This woman lives the life of luxury and the child was and is well taken care of before she went to the press. What more does she want? Moreover, the press had no clue for years until she opened the can of worms to them.

Now she better not whine about how she has no privacy, the press is following her, and is worried about her son safety -- this is what comes with it, so she better deal with it. If she didn't want this than she should have been happy with the way things were brfore she ran to the press.

In the end, the poor child will never inherit the throne (I sincerely doubt Albert would change the consitution if he never married), he'll be rich, Nicole will happy and when he is grown up her son can take care of her. Life surely is great now for Nicole -- no worries at all.

Last edited:
Well, out of this whole situation I feel sorriest for Princess Caroline, to have named her daughter Alexandra and then someone introduces an Alexandre into the family as well....

But seriously, once the situation quiets down I hope the whole family can live in peace.

Athena said:
Perhaps the reason for all the negativity is due to the way she handled it -- tactless in many people's perception.

I thought it was.

Albert acknowledged that the child was his, visited him, provided for him financially and lovingly, etc. yet this still wasn't enough. This woman lives the life of luxury and the child was and is well taken care of before she went to the press. What more does she want? Moreover, the press had no clue for years until she opened the can of worms to them.

Now she better not whine about how she has no privacy, the press is following her, and is worried about her son safety -- this is what comes with it, so she better deal with it. If she didn't want this than she should have been happy with the way things were brfore she ran to the press.

In the end, the poor child will never inherit the throne (I sincerely doubt Albert would change the consitution if he never married), he'll be rich, Nicole will happy and when he is grown up her son can take care of her. Life surely is great now for Nicole -- no worries at all.

Resolved for Albert maybe but not for Nicole or her family. Or do they not matter in this forum? How is anything resolved for her when she can't even tell her own family members who the father of her child is:confused: What good is anything else provided for her son when she can't even share the name of her fathers child with her family members? Not share his name because he's a prince but share it because that's what people generally do when they have children :confused: :confused: :confused: Of course that's not enough for her and her son!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom